It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Stadium 2, Crystal and Colors-not compatible?! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I tried to put the Crystal Version my friend lent me in my Transfer Pak to upload to S2, but it said there was an issue with the Transfer Pak and wouldn't let me go any farther. Same with my Red version. My Gold/Silvers work okay. What's the issue with my game?! Doesn't it like me?!

P.S. I'm positive that no Gamesharking was done to any of the games mentioned, basically cuz I don't have a GBC/N64 shark.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:29 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Its probably not because they aren't compatible. My Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 act up like that sometimes. I always get an error message, saying there is something wrong with the transfer pak. Just keep blowing your games out, and the transfer pak. Also, try using a different controller, and after a while they should work. Believe me, mine do that ALL the time, and there is nothing wrong with my games.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I get that glitch all the time, the Transfer packs are really touchy,
Try what Krisp said or,
Try holding the Button on the back of the controller (Not Z, the Gray one) and then put the transfer pack in all the way and then let go of the button.

Sometimes if you don't put it in right it'll act up.

Also the original controllers (The ones with the long arms) seem to work best for the Transfer packs. I have one made by some Pelican brand or something (i forgot what exactly it was called) and it acts up alot more than the controller that came with the system.

It also might take a couple tries if the Transfer pack has been beaten up a bit.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

P.S. RL, it was probably Pelican. They make a lot of acessories. I have two controllers: the Pokemon one that came with it (using it) and a Mad Cat one, with the joystick not working at the second.

*tries out fixing it...*
*gasps in amazement*

Eet vorked! Eet vorked! Thanks ^_^

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]