It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pokemon Box - Emerald connectivity question 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I need some help and information about if it is possible to connect Pokemon Box and Pokemon Emerald.

I have an US version of Pokemon Emerald and I'm trying to connect it with my PAL version of Pokemon Box. I do everything like I'm supposed to. After turning on the GBA I get to the screen "Confirming connection. Please wait." and on the GBA the Pokemon Box screen shows up but that's it. It doesn't reach the step telling me that it worked and to turn of the GBA.
When I tried to play Emerald again after several tries to connect to BOx I got a message that my save file for Emerald was damaged or corrupted and I had to start all over again :(
I have no troubles connecting Box with my german game paks (Ruby, LG).

1. Is it possible to connect Box and Emerald in general?

2. Can the PAL version of Pokemon Box be connected with any US GBA game pak?

3. Am I missing something that I need to do before connecting Box and Emerald like e.g. activating the "NET Center" in FR/LG?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1)Well I may be wrong about this, but your Pokemon box is probably another language than your Emerald, and that would mean they can't connect.
2)BYE :)
*EDIT* I'm sorry, I don't know much about it, I don't PB for the GCN, It is just what I know from me and friends Emerald packs not bing able to connect 'cause hers was japanese. Sorry
**EDIT**Hey, that is a good idea!!!

Last edited by Birdlover on Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Pokemon Box (European PAL Version) is running english language and so is the US Pokemon Emerald.
I was experimenting a bit more today and tried to connect Emerald with Pokemon Colosseum (PAL) which ended in my Emerald save getting wiped AGAIN :(
Anyone else having a similary setup and troubles? (PAL version of the gamecube game and game pak from USA)

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My advice: Trade your pokemon to any version that can connect to the GCN's Pokemon Box.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:25 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I did it simply I decided to download rom games Pokemon. Now the world of Pokémon became for me the brightest and most accessible of all games. This cool emulator for playing on the computer, so I no longer spend money on buying consoles. In addition, emulators are free https://romsmania.com/roms/gameboy-advance/pokemon-emerald-version-225038.
1 Obviously, the Pokémon fans don't yet know about this.
2 I even decided to download one of the emulators on my smartphone, and it was ok.
I also want to add that in addition to Pokémon you can find many games here. So try to decide, and maybe there are a lot of problems, that you have with GBA installing, can be avoided.

Thu May 11, 2017 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]