It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 It is possible that a female Poké have Hidden Power? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This mean whit cheats in Pokemon Gold/Silver Game Boy Color.

When I put the cheat of the "max stats" the problem is that the poke is every Male:

01FF35DA
01FF36DA
01FF37DA
01FF38DA
01FF39DA
01FF3ADA
01FF3BDA
01FF3CDA
01FF3DDA
01FF3EDA
01ff3FDA
01ff40DA

SO i need change the last part 1F instead FF:

01??3FDA
01ff40DA

this my pokemon can be Female, but the problem is if I want my Female Poké have a different type of Hidden Power, whit this cheats only can have Steel and power 60, if i change the code "1F" for a DV of another type (for example ED - Water "01ED3FDA" for Water Hidden Power) my female poké will be male but i want Female poké of different type of HIDDEN POWER.

Is there any chance for my female poke have differents types of Hidden Power ? Is there any chance that the power of HP be 70?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'm not totally sure of everything you're trying to ask but I think I can grasp some of it.

Female Pokemon would generally have weaker Hidden Power than males, and this difference gets more apparent with gender ratios. For example, for most Pokemon it's 50M/50F and a female could have an Atk DV of at most 7, but for the starters it's 87.5M/12.5F and in thise case you'd have it with an Atk DV of at most 1.

For female-only Pokemon such as Blissey it wouldn't matter, since even if her Atk DV is 15 she'll still be female. (This applies to any Pokemon in Gen 2 that is always one gender - or always no gender.)

So, simple answer: It gets better for female Hidden Power the more the gender is weighted towards that Pokemon being female, e.g. Ninetales or Blissey. But unless it's a female-only species, I don't think you'll be able to get a female with a 70 Hidden Power.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

DNA wrote:
I'm not totally sure of everything you're trying to ask but I think I can grasp some of it.

Female Pokemon would generally have weaker Hidden Power than males, and this difference gets more apparent with gender ratios. For example, for most Pokemon it's 50M/50F and a female could have an Atk DV of at most 7, but for the starters it's 87.5M/12.5F and in thise case you'd have it with an Atk DV of at most 1.

For female-only Pokemon such as Blissey it wouldn't matter, since even if her Atk DV is 15 she'll still be female. (This applies to any Pokemon in Gen 2 that is always one gender - or always no gender.)

So, simple answer: It gets better for female Hidden Power the more the gender is weighted towards that Pokemon being female, e.g. Ninetales or Blissey. But unless it's a female-only species, I don't think you'll be able to get a female with a 70 Hidden Power.

Yes I understood, but is impossible that a Female Poke has a Dark type of Hidden Power?
Talking of cheats, when Change the type of Hidden Power code, ever the Pokemon will be male, but I want a Female pokemon
if I changed the gender to convert my pokemon to female (01ED3FDA) she will always have Steel Hidden Power, because this code (01ED3FDA) will convert the Hidden Power to Steel, but is too convert my Poke to female. Well I want that my Female Poke have a different Hidden power not steel.

Well, Idont know if you understand me

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Yes I understood, but is impossible that a Female Poke has a Dark type of Hidden Power?

I assume it would be possible, since I think the Hidden Power goes "backward" by 1 type for each DV you go down by.

It would just be impossible to have a Dark 70BP Hidden Power. Dark with lower BP would be possible, I'd think.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]