It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bye bye saved game 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Just needed somewhere to rant.

So my mate ended up buying stadium and we played it using my red version and his own. We got pretty far into it and got to round 2. And then he gets stadium 2 and we played that but the rentals and the gen 1 pokemon werent quite cutting it. Sure it's possible. But what's the point if its not your own pokemon?

So i brought over my gold and crystal version. Both didnt save due their batteries completely dead. So we went outta our way. We replaced the batteries. Everything saved and worked fine. I was playing on my old color with crystal version and my mate played gold on stadium 2. We played for at least 8 hours.

It was time for bed and i decided id use stadium 2 to play crystal because i wanted to stay up for a little longer while my friend turned off the lights to get some shut eye. So i put crystal into the transfer pak thats connected to the controller. Didnt work.

This was the norm though, at least for my mates red and gold version. The transfer pak and connection were delicate it was just a matter of switching on and off a few times like usual, right? Nope.

Eight hours of nostalgia gone. The crystal version save was erased and so was my super fabulous team.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ouch that sounds rather hopeless and helpless, Crunchy! I feel ya. It happens. eh!
But nevertheless, just keep going :violin:

salamence47™|RN

{garchomp} {gyarados} {salamence} {kingdra} {altaria}

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

sad story :(

Crunchy wrote:
Just needed somewhere to rant.

So my mate ended up buying stadium and we played it using my red version and his own. We got pretty far into it and got to round 2. And then he gets stadium 2 and we played that but the rentals and the gen 1 pokemon werent quite cutting it. Sure it's possible. But what's the point if its not your own pokemon?

So i brought over my gold and crystal version. Both didnt save due their batteries completely dead. So we went outta our way. We replaced the batteries. Everything 918kiss สมัคร saved and worked fine. I was playing on my old color with crystal version and my mate played gold on stadium 2. We played for at least 8 hours.

It was time for bed and i decided id use stadium 2 to play crystal because i wanted to stay up for a little longer while my friend turned off the lights to get some shut eye. So i put crystal into the transfer pak thats connected to the controller. Didnt work.

This was the norm though, at least for my mates red and gold version. The transfer pak and connection were delicate it was just a matter of switching on and off a few times like usual, right? Nope.

Eight hours of nostalgia gone. The crystal version save was erased and so was my super fabulous team.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]