It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pokemon Platinum: dopest team idea yet?? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i just finished off my ninth time beating the champion on pokemon platinum (when i'm done i send the pokemon to my heartgold game). my finishing team was:
Infernape level 59
Jolteon level 51
Golduck level 55
Gliscor level 67
Alakazam level 54
Gengar level 57

now, i restarted the game and am looking for my tenth elite four/champion victory now. i followed a path i normally wouldn't. Instead of my go-to Chimchar, my choice was Turtwig. i caught four weak, low-level pokemon, i believe three startly and a bidoof. i didn't use them once, and instead used only the Turtwig, which is now a level 27 Grotle, just after getting my bike in eterna. see, after my first gym badge, i went over and traded the four weak pokemon over to my heartgold game for: level 10 (now 21) slowpoke, level 19(now 22) cubone, level 20 dratini, and level 17(now 20) Drowzee. i also went underground and found an old amber, resulting in an aerodactyl. i will put the rotom i caught in the daycare when possible, if i ever need the help of an electric type. i may catch one more to put all of my hms on and use when necessary. by the way it's going, i'm hoping to end up with a championship team of:
Torterra
Slowbro
Hypno
Dragonite
Marowak
Aerodactyl
(i may add level, moves, items later).
different eh?
leave your thoughts please :)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have played diamond more hours than I care to admit when I was really into online play. I just recently got a second copy of diamond and the nostalgia is taking over. I have made everything from a noob team to competitive and challenge runs, but now I am totally nerding out and making a team based off of the characters that do double battles with you in the game.

So off the top of my head I remember Dawn, Barry, Cheryl, and Riley doing doubles with you. I might be missing someone. So the team I am shooting for is going to be:

Lucario, Blissey, Roserade, Rapidash, Floatzel, and Alakazam.

Lucario as the egg from Riley.
Blissey as the Happiny egg in Hearthome to emulate Cheryl.
Alakazam as the Kadabra that Dawn uses.
Roserade, Rapidash, and Floatzel as the choices Barry takes based off of your starter type.

I don't plan on using my starter and I will just use a random Staraptor to fly. It will be a pain in the butt to make this team but I really have done everything else. :violin:

{venusaur} {arcanine} {starmie} {rhydon} {dragonite} {alakazam}

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]