It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Global Terminal 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so for the first time in a while I'm using the Global Trading function on my Gen V games. I made two "fair" offers. In White I offered a lv 50 Corsola for a Snubbull of any level or gender. And in White 2 I offered a lv 43 Goldeen for a Magby of either gender and I want to say either level but I might've specified lv20 or up (I'm typing this from memory). So to those of you who have been doing global trades recently, on average how long does it take for your trade to actually happen? I understand this will vary from time to time since from past experience it took from a matter of hours or a few days up until 1 month. But I just want a few people's opinions so I can see how active people still are on wifi in Generation V (I assume still pretty active). Meanwhile Mario Tennis Open on wifi is just dreadful -_- At best I find myself playing the same person 10 matches in a row.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, usually within a day I have my trades complete. The worst case took me 3 days. One time, it had reached 5 days, and I thought "Oh well, dammit.". So I changed the offer and traded in 3 hours.
My record is in HG. I offered a Deoxys for a Celebi. It was traded in 30 mins (or less). Luck of the draw.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok as long as this is how it's been for you recently (like in the last 30 days or so) and I'm not shocked your trade happened in 30 minutes because you offered a Deoxys so that might've been the perfect incentive.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]