It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 GTS Negotiations 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It has it's ups and downs. I've done more trades through negotiations than regular GTS. But there's still a lot to be desired.
-We should be able to chat via wifi that could help
-We should be able to show a list of our top 10 wanted pokemon
I could probably think of more later. What do you guys think?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, they're not going to ever let people chat (too many 5-year-olds), but I do like the idea of having ten of your most wanted pokémon displayed to the other trainer. People should also display suggested gender, level, etc.

sad but rad

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Honestly, there are a bunch of brats on GTSN. I, for one, think that some good deals do come out of it-I got a Meganium once- but some people, just when you're about to trade, turn their DS off or quit from the Home menu(3DS specific.). What would help is if we had something less basic then the emoticons in the bottom left, like some sort of chat, as mentioned. Nothing too fancy, though.

Diamond FC: 3955 2109 9911

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the purpose of this chat I'm thinking about isn't to find a long distance relationship (obviously) but a chat with some basic phrases like "I prefer (pokemon name)" and "Thanks for offering(pokemon name) but I'm not looking for that" would make trades easier. I mean "!" can mean a bunch of different things.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

There is in fact a way to communicate with people over negotiations as I have recently read about and used a system where people can communicate by using the 26 basic unknown as a keyboard by putting them up then taking them down in rapid succession, while most people seem to get it some people don't read it and just sad face every unknown. (I had to do this to get some annoying trainers to take down their Pokemon even after i sad faced them and showed that I already had it).
It can also be used to tell them that you don't have the Pokemon they like.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd like to have a list of my top 10 wanted pokemon displayed to other players. Too bad that isn't available yet.

And his pets. Image Image
Shadow's PokePet
X-Killer the level 82 Crobat!
[/color] <please don't let them die...;(

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I agree about the most wanted thing but there should be restrictions such as people cannot ask for levels.
and the server should look in trainer's boxes to see which Pokemon they have so that they can partner up people who have what the other person wants.
For the server system they should also compare multiple trainers at once and pick the trainers who have the most of eachother's wanted pokemon. (The players still cannot view each other's boxes)
Next they should not have that annoying requirement where the need to "see" it first as if they are completing the Pokedex it makes it unfairly hard for them to get version exclusives or pokemon from other generations.
Also they should have the list shown to them before they select to look for a trade partner so that they don't forget to update it when they get that pokemon.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]