It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Groudon or Kyogre (Inspired by Mew or Mewtwo) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If you've played Pkmn Emerald (I feel bad if you haven't) you would know how near the end of the game (spoilers) Kyogre and Groudon are duking it out in Sootopolis (I think I spelled it right ;) ) but you stop the battle when you awaken Rayquaza and it stops the fight. But the fight was never finished! Discuss which pokemon you think would win in the battle in the thread below. Here are some starter facts about both pokemon: Kyogre is water and Groudon is ground.
Groudon has the ability Drought which spawns an endless clean sky/sunny day, and sunny day cuts the power of water moves by 50% and Allows the move solarbeam (Groudon has this move when you find it at lvl70 and is strong against water types) to fire in 1 turn instead of 2 turns. Groudon has the move Fissure (instant KO move with 30% acc.) and the move Rest which fully heals and puts Groudon asleep for 3 turns and has the move earthquake which is a 100dmg ground attack with 100 accuracy, also fire blast which is a move with 100% accuracy in sunny wheather.
Kyogre has the ability drizzle which causes a storm to start that weakens the power of water moves and increases the power of water moves, Kyogre also has rest and an instant ko move called Sheer Cold, also a move called Water Spout which is a 150 power water move that does damage depending ont he users hp (Kyogre has high hp), and last a water move that I can't seem to remember :frustrated: Discuss!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1. Kyogre. All the way.
2. Please pay attention to the forum you are posting.
3. Feedback: Reported to have moved to Hoenn Region.

Goodbye
"

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

That fight was a draw, and would continue to remain so up until Rayquaza breaks it up. In the end it really didn't matter; they both have strong points over the other...and since these were before the days of Choice Specs, the Water Spout of Death didn't exist in Emerald.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DNA wrote:
That fight was a draw, and would continue to remain so up until Rayquaza breaks it up. In the end it really didn't matter; they both have strong points over the other...and since these were before the days of Choice Specs, the Water Spout of Death didn't exist in Emerald.

THANK YOU! I have had countless debates on this, and i relatively use the same arguments and they simply say with complete class and sophistication "OH YEAH? WELL UR GAY!" Then all the other seven year old`s giggle. Then i explain, most of the people who call others "gay" or "homo" are often trying to compensate for their own homosexuality and they say the same thing, because their minds are just to undeveloped. Long story short, kids ages 7-12 piss me off.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyogre is way more powerful than Groundon.
So, {kyogre} vs {groundon} =>{kyogre} wins

And his pets. Image Image
Shadow's PokePet
X-Killer the level 82 Crobat!
[/color] <please don't let them die...;(

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]