jelliscent
basculin as well

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

supersnivy34 wrote:
vaniluxe cos its living ice cream
basculin as well

I totally forget about those two. Yet more Pokemon to add to my "Least Favourite" list.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Unlike most people, I actually happen to like most of the Unova Pokemon, especially the ones people dislike immensely (like Vanillite, Bouffalant, and so on). There are only a few that I really dislike:

~Ducklett line. Okay, I agree with Mektar - it's unremarkable in every way and the ugly duckling motif isn't very appealing.
~Woobat. Not Swoobat, just Woobat. It's not because I miss Zubat or that Woobat replaced Zubat. It's the bit that it's got a heart-shaped nose.
~Liepard. Get out. Now.
~Zebstrika. I can't really explain why I dislike this one. I just do.
~Vullaby. The concept behind it actually irritates me a bit.

Aside from that I pretty much like most if not all of the Unova Pokemon. And out of my least favorite of the list above...I'd say Liepard. It just makes me seethe.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My least favorites:
~ Watchog - Those eyes... stop staring! :frustrated:
~ Basculin - It needs an evolution badly. Two forms just doesn't make a difference.
~ Garbodor - Plain-out ugly. A trash heap Pokemon? What were they thinking?!? :shock:
~ Mienfoo and Mienshao - Sure, Fighting Types aren't my favorite, but these things are just plain weird. And the names are annoying. :roll:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Least favorites (this is a long list...)

-Watchog. It looks like a meerkat that's gotten drunk (red eyes) and is taking crack (that demonic look...), simultaneously. If that's even possible.

-Basculin. Worse than Tentacool. At least there was -variety- in the other four regions' water!

-Trubbish/Garbodor. Probably my least favorite Pokemon though they are useful for training my Krookodile. A bag of garbage, and a bag that burst open. Really, Gamefreak? Really? Grimer and Muk weren't good enough?

-Woobat/Swoobat. Words cannot describe how dumb these two look, and honestly, they sleep with their noses glued to the cave wall. How stupid is that? You walk in an Unova cave during the day and you see the walls lined with blue puffs? *sigh*

-Klink and its ENTIRE evolutionary line. Another victim of lack of creativity.

-Emolga, thanks to Elesa's duo of irritating rodents. Double Team spam = lame. And why are so many Electric types rodents?

-Tynamo and its line, because I cannot freaking find them though I swear I've emptied Chargestone of its Joltik/Boldore/Ferroseed population. And also because Eelektross looks rather like a lamprey, and I -really- don't like those.

-STUNFISK. The Ultimate Derp Pokemon. The first time I saw it, my reaction was "did something step on it?". Honestly what is this thing supposed to -be-? It's ugly, slow, and useless to boot.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I still can't stand that Bidoofs stats never reach 100.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Bidoof is from Sinnoh. And I'd nominate Liepard, definitely. It can't hardly damage opponents of any significance, and it melts like wet toilet paper when hit. Of course, I LOVE when my opponents use one.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So do I, because then I just deploy Ferrothorn and watch the stupid cat commit suicide while I set up my rocks.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Garbodor... seriously, it's so ugly... also, it has low stats

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Garbordor, because Garbodor just freaking annoys me.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh no contest Liepard. Purrloin in the beginning is totally and completely USELESS and Liepard is just a faster form of USELESS. Plus, it's ugly like crazy.

I play on the Smogon PO server. If it's not up, then expect me on the Pokemon Online server. I play 5th gen UU, but I am more than happy to play 5th gen OU and Ubers

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Amen to that Snivy, basically every attack I laid on both of them killed them. I was very disappointed, and I would punch someone in the face if they ever told me Lipard/Purrloin was/were cool.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Trainer-Purple wrote:
Amen to that Snivy, basically every attack I laid on both of them killed them. I was very disappointed, and I would punch someone in the face if they ever told me Lipard/Purrloin was/were cool.

Tell me about it. I caught a Purrloin in the very beginning of Black and thought it was cool I could get a Dark type so early. But it got so terrible, I had to release it because I couldn't continue using that.

I play on the Smogon PO server. If it's not up, then expect me on the Pokemon Online server. I play 5th gen UU, but I am more than happy to play 5th gen OU and Ubers

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I can usually never trust the early pokemon in the game to do very good, unless there's an exception, like Pidgey, atleast to me Pidgey is an exception (only for in-game). But back to topic, My Snivy could simply use a weak attack on a purrloin the same level and take it out. It's a sad, useless pokemon that has absolutely no advantages. Can barely even lower enemy stats without killing itself.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right. And competitively, it isn't much better. It's fast but what moves does it have? Fake Out? Hurray, you inflicted some damaged and flinched me! Then what? Sucker Punch? With that Attack? Please.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Exactly, it only has Mediocre moves. What do you think of the Watchogs you see almost everyone in Team Plasma walking around with?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh my god. I crack up every time I see one.Why would this power crazed team use a Pokemon like Watchog? It's like team Galactic and Glameow; they have no use. All watchog can do is put you to sleep, confuse you, and pray for a crit. But it gets knocked anyway.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ikr? Another repitive of Team Galactic is Stunky, but Stunky has potential, in good hands, but Galactic isn't very smart so they completely make Stunky a fail to me. Watchog is really sad, it's meant obviously for Watching stuff, not battling.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Stunky goes down to any and all neutral STAB moves so it's not very hard. Another Pokemon that I hate seeing Team Plasma waste is Sandile/Krokorok. Krookidile is a very good Pokemon, but team plasma disgraces it.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ik what you mean, I raised up an awesome Krookodile and crushed Plasma's little Krokoroks just to laugh at how poorly Plasma trains their pokemon.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You know what I hate though? Alomamola. You think it's a better Luvdisc and it is, but the problem is that it has absolutely no offensive potential. Luvdisc was at least fast

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Exactly, I have always hated Luvdisc/Alamona, but at least Luvdisc could land a Sweet Kiss.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

At least Alomomola can pass a gigantic Wish...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nice :lol: . They are about the same though, wish they hadn't copied Luvdisc, I really don't want them to start making copies with sligh differences in stats.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I remember the rumors that went around early in the Unova stage that Alomomola evolved from Luvdisc and Darmanitan was the evolved form of Vigoroth via Fire Stone.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next