It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Help a poor person 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So, in all technicalities this topic should go into the trading post but I figured I would get a few more looks here. I have recently decided to restart all of my Gen IV and Gen V games, so I am starting with my Diamond version and was wondering if anyone here had some extra time to help me. I was hoping I could get two specific pokemon, Turtwig and Piplup both in Eggs. I would also appreciate if they were somewhat bred for IV's and Nature. I do not need anything competitive, just something that would be somewhat good.

At this moment I have nothing to trade back... at all really. I don't want to use Pokesav again, but I will remember that you helped me out and when I can do something for you in the future I will. Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from someone soon. ^-^

Also, in case you didn't figure this from my not wanting to cheat... I would like these eggs to be legit xD

EDIT: I am sorry for wasting a topic space, I have found a person willing to help me and this is no longer needed. Though thank you to everyone who was willing to help me ^-^

Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]