It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 some questions 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

maybe this is some stupid questions, but i can't find it out.

Is it possible to get Lapras without trading from gsc?

where do i get the Old Amber to an Aeorcadtyl and the helix fossil to an omanyte ?

Is it possible to get both Kabuto and Omanyte at same time??
I picked wrong fossil, since kabutops looks more like a awesome water ninja while omastar is a sea snail -.-

EDIT: I just checked the walkthrough and found where i gets lapras ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 2:46 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Lapras is in Union Cave on Fridays.

The Old Amber and other fossils aren't in GSC. You have to trade a Chansey to a lady to the east of Fuschia City (in the patch of grass where Chansey supposedly appears...) and she gives you an Aerodactyl nicknamed Aeroy. You can't obtain the other two fossil Pokemon in GSC.

If you're talking about RBY the Old Amber is in Pewter City, you have to take the fossils to Cinnabar Island's laboratory to revive them (third room.) You can't have more than one fossil per file without trading or earning it in Pokemon Stadium, however you can use a glitch to get the second. If you want to do it without cheating you're gonna have to trade for it or keep beating the E4 in Pokemon Stadium until you win it.

edit: whoops, thought this was the Johto forum for some reason >_>

Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was talking about RBY yes. Which might be why I am in Kanto Region-forum ;) right :?

Lapras is also a gift from a slip co worker. When in 7th floors "secret" room with only teleports as entrace, and you beat your rival you get lapras by talking to that lonely sliph worker. It will be sent to your pc, if you do not have room for it.
Thanks to walkthrough :D

I am willing to do the glitch for it since i only got one pokemon game from 1st generation, so i need to try to get all possible from only that game.

Sun May 22, 2011 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]