It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As it hasn't been posted in the front page and I see no thread, I'll make this here.
So, over a month ago, Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa's stats and info uncovered by the hacker were revealed. Here's the info so far:
Diancie is Rock/Fairy, 2'04", 19.4 lbs. #151 in Kalos Dex. It is known as the Jewel Pokemon. "It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands." seems to be its entry. Its signature move is Diamond Storm: Rock, Physical, 100P/95Acc, chance to raise Defense. Other known moves include Moonblast, Safeguard and Light Screen. So far, it hasn't been connected to Carbink in any way, except a possibility of being in the same cave. Its untrained Lv.100 stats are 222/236/300/236/344/135.
Hoopa is Psychic/Ghost, 1'08", 19.8 lbs. #152 in Kalos Dex. It is known as the Mischief Pokemon. "It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place." seems to be its entry. Its signature move is Hyperspace Hole: Psychic, Special, 80P/N/AAcc, hits through Protect and Detect. Other known moves include Psychic, Shadow Ball and Trick Room. Its untrained Lv.100 stats are 301/231/154/315/296/177.
Volcanion is Fire/Water, 5'07", 429.9 lbs. #153 in Kalos Dex. Its signature move is Steam Eruption: Water, Special, 110P/95Acc, chance to burn. Other known moves include Flare Blitz, Overheat, and Explosion. It is connected to the Lumiose blackouts, hinting that its possible location is either in Lumiose or at the Power Plant (behind the locked doors?). Its untrained Lv.100 stats are 275/254/276/247/235/176.
Other news include the announcement of Latias and Latios as the last current Mega Evolutions, which look the same (purple) and are both still Dragon/Psychic.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Last edited by ChillBill on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm assuming those numbers apply to the Central Kalos Dex since the Coastal and Mountain Kalos Dexes already exceed 150 Pokemon species. Well with adding those three Pokemon to the 69 we already have from Kalos, plus the now 30 Mega Evolutions including the Lati@s mega evos, that's 102 Pokemon, which is in between Johto and Sinnoh's numbers if you don't count those alternative forms (Wormadam, Rotom, Giratina, etc). Those Pokemon seem pretty interesting and I look forward to learning more about them when it's possible.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No, I believe that Hoopa, Diance, and Volcanion will be in the Mountain Dex. When you complete one of the dexes, a little crown appears next to the count. I finished my National Dex, bar event legendaries, the other day, and I have a crown next to the Central, Coastal, and National Dex counters, but not next to the Mountain Dex, which means that my Mountain Dex is not yet complete, even though I have fully filled it out.

Just out of curiosity, but where did Nintendo release this? This is the first that I've heard of Nintendo making a statement about what was leaked by the hacker. Anyway, I had thought that the hacker had confirmed Mega-Latias as a Dragon-Fairy type? It would be a shame if the only difference between she and her brother was her bulk to his offense… At least their origin forms have distinct color schemes.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Not big on Volcanion's Special move. Just seems like a stronger version of Scald. I personally am Liking Hoopa the most. Right now I just like its typing, even though it is REALLY weak to Dark. As for Diancie, I am neutral.

As for the Mega-Lati@S.....I really could care less. I dont really like those two to begin with. Now if they gave some of the other Dragon Pokes a Mega, Id be a bit more interested.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kiga wrote:
No, I believe that Hoopa, Diance, and Volcanion will be in the Mountain Dex. When you complete one of the dexes, a little crown appears next to the count. I finished my National Dex, bar event legendaries, the other day, and I have a crown next to the Central, Coastal, and National Dex counters, but not next to the Mountain Dex, which means that my Mountain Dex is not yet complete, even though I have fully filled it out.

Just out of curiosity, but where did Nintendo release this? This is the first that I've heard of Nintendo making a statement about what was leaked by the hacker. Anyway, I had thought that the hacker had confirmed Mega-Latias as a Dragon-Fairy type? It would be a shame if the only difference between she and her brother was her bulk to his offense… At least their origin forms have distinct color schemes.

You only get the crown if you have all the Pokemon in that dex caught with the pentagon marker. Somewhere in your Mountain dex is likely a pokemon that was transferred via Bank (and thus has the Pokeball marker rather than the pentagon). And i'm pretty sure Nintendo never confirmed these pokemon, or the Lati stones.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah, my bad. It wasn't Nintendo's confirmation, rather than the hacker's info which is now acknowledged as correct by the community.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So… apparently Diancie is a mutated ("suddenly transformed") Carbink. Maybe that refers to pressurized carbon becoming a diamond? According to her description, she's kind of like a diva version of Politoed or Slowking, in that Carbink gather to her, but she tends to ignore them. She'll feature in the next movie, and there will be a distribution, although it's not stated when. She'll likely be very defensive, maybe not as much so as Carbink, but with a higher special attack, maybe even speed? I can't imagine that she'll be exactly the same as Carbink.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm going to be getting 2 of each of them either way.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And I like none of those! I expected something more heroic for the first fire/water pokemon sincerely. -.-

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiga, stats as they were confirmed by the hacker are in the OP.
To be honest, I don't like those guys much. Diancie kinda appeals to me, weirdly enough (I'm not a fan of such Pokemon, and I HATE Fairies), but Hoopa is meh, and Volcanion... Let's just say that GP is right. You'd expect the first Fire/Water to be something better.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]