Dream world Hits the USA 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

/vXv\ wrote:
Points Earned
1 Point-------Trade items with your friend
10 Points-----Water your friend's Berries
10 Points-----Harvest Berries
10-30 Points-Complete mini-games in the Dream Isle(10 if you reach the target in time, more based on extra points)
50 Points-----Send Pokémon found in the Dream World to your main game

Also for anyone whos having trouble with the missing pokemon game Heres a hint.
1. find the Pokemon missing item 1st, its a shiny spot in the center of the screen
2. the missing pokemon appears within 2 squares of the item any direction

Ok, thanks for that. I kinda figured out the hint for the find it game, but most of the time I end up finding the pokemon first...

Anyways Im 70 points away from unlocking dream sky. That should happen tommorrow (*fingers crossed*).

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

also as far as points earned in mini games....This is how I THINK the points are calculated.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I actually don't like that flavor scoop game though all of the others are actually pretty fun & should have variations of them put on the official site with multiple levels or something...

I try to get a bite size 1 in the bowl & it ruins everything & kills my chance at getting a rare move on the pokemon that I am trying to make happy, very :frustrated: experience right there...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK so I got over 2500 dream points in todya s session... AND DREAM SKY WASNT UNLOCKED???!!! Did I not do something right? I even went and talked to fennel after I got the poke and items I sent over, btu I got the same sentence as always. SO whats going on???

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've played all the other games, through the original red through black and white, but the dream world thing is still kinda weird for me. Don't know all that much about it.
Do you have to have wifi?
if so, my ds lite isn't compatible.
I'm still able to get into entralink, but without all the functions.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
OK so I got over 2500 dream points in todya s session... AND DREAM SKY WASNT UNLOCKED???!!! Did I not do something right? I even went and talked to fennel after I got the poke and items I sent over, btu I got the same sentence as always. SO whats going on???

I'm gonna guess that you expected to just go there on your first visit to the Island of Dreams after unlocking it which sadly isn't the case, you still end up going to Pleasant Forest on occasion when going to the Island of Dreams after unlocking the other 1 or 2 areas, just that sometimes you actually end up going to Dream Sky or the other area "by chance", just keep visiting the Island of Dreams over & over until you get where you want to go, you got the points, you got the area, you don't even have to leave the session you were in when you unlocked it either, it's available the minute you unlock it, just a bit chancy...

Noxious Nyx wrote:
I've played all the other games, through the original red through black and white, but the dream world thing is still kinda weird for me. Don't know all that much about it.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem except since I have a WEP connection via Computer room across the street that decided to work all of a sudden, I actually use it as my DS Lite connection though it still gets to acting restrictive every now & then like today it ruined the 2nd half of my hour in the Dream World so I got nothing accomplished really, Entralink is accessible cause it's just simply an area in the game so yeah, you have to have Wi-Fi to use Game Sync which is required to do anything worthwhile in the Dream World & even get there the first time at all...

I think you have to talk to the Designer person in Nacrene & give her a suggestion when you don't have a pokemon asleep to end up with the Item when you finally go get to the Dream World cause I didn't get my Designer Table & I talked to her a whole day ago, giving her the suggestion for the design but nope, no table, another part of what took up so much of my Dream World time today, meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

By chance??? *Sigh* Guess I was gettin worked up over nothing. Thanks Lawerance.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
By chance??? *Sigh* Guess I was gettin worked up over nothing. Thanks Lawerance.

Your welcome, but I need to tell you to not get your hopes down, it isn't that hard since you only get up to 3 areas I think & you have a equal chance of getting either 1 so if you don't get the 1 you want, just go back home & then go to the Island of Dreams again & repeat this until you get to the area you want to...

Also, not only is it spelled wrong but it is suppose to be spelled the normal way & I need to tell that it is spelled "Lawence" on purpose so no need to do things the long way ;) ...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:frustrated:

Sorry about that Lawence. But yeah your right. I did get on to Dream sky, but its actually called WINDSWEPT SKY (For future reference). And I didi manage to geta gligar with immunity so I am little happy (but it has the wrong nature, well at least its female so I canat least try breeding for a better one). I still want that Vulpix though...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
:frustrated:

Sorry about that Lawence. But yeah your right. I did get on to Dream sky, but its actually called WINDSWEPT SKY (For future reference). And I didi manage to geta gligar with immunity so I am little happy (but it has the wrong nature, well at least its female so I canat least try breeding for a better one). I still want that Vulpix though...

Uh huh, yeah see here's the kicker, if you have it set up to save when you go to the Entralink...simply put, you are doing everything all wrong...

I have it set up not to save when I go there so that I can soft reset for Nature which I have done with each pokemon I have brought back from the Dream World so far(you can also obviously reset for IVs as well if that is your thing), Oddish is next as it was the best female among them having Teeter Dance & I should also mention that while you have to go to the Entralink after each soft reset, it is not too tasking if you wait to collect the items until after you get the Nature you want...

& that is probably the English Name, they really need to leave good names like that ALONE & wow, I seen about 3 Toxic Orb, Fling using Gliscor on PO & that ability will make it work alot better I think...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

REALLY???? Thats possible???

MEH, either way IM gonna get frustrated trying to get the right nature, right? AT least breeding will let me put some egg moves on it.

The nature doesnt really bother me that much, since I have gotten a Jolly natured Stantler (which I was looking for) and a Jolly natured Execute. I do wish you COULD CHECK THE NATURE IN THE DREAM WORLD, though. I mean as on of the "senior" pokemon players, im using the dream world to get pokemon for battling. S oit would be nice If I could check the nature there.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:

Noxious Nyx wrote:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem except since I have a WEP connection via Computer room across the street that decided to work all of a sudden, I actually use it as my DS Lite connection though it still gets to acting restrictive every now & then like today it ruined the 2nd half of my hour in the Dream World so I got nothing accomplished really, Entralink is accessible cause it's just simply an area in the game so yeah, you have to have Wi-Fi to use Game Sync which is required to do anything worthwhile in the Dream World & even get there the first time at all...

I think you have to talk to the Designer person in Nacrene & give her a suggestion when you don't have a pokemon asleep to end up with the Item when you finally go get to the Dream World cause I didn't get my Designer Table & I talked to her a whole day ago, giving her the suggestion for the design but nope, no table, another part of what took up so much of my Dream World time today, meh...

Yeah.. I've come to terms with the fact that the ds lites don't get all the functions, but I recently was able to access the internet for my game. Dream World wasnt really what I expected, though I don't think I had all the functions on, but still. I got a berry.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
The nature doesnt really bother me that much, since I have gotten a Jolly natured Stantler (which I was looking for) and a Jolly natured Execute. I do wish you COULD CHECK THE NATURE IN THE DREAM WORLD, though. I mean as on of the "senior" pokemon players, im using the dream world to get pokemon for battling. S oit would be nice If I could check the nature there.

The Nature is not set until you encounter it in the Entralink's forest area where if you don't get the right 1, you can easily reset the game & get another 1, it's like Legendary Pokemon, Starter Pokemon, etc, etc...

& as you don't mind too much about Nature, all is well then anyway :lol: ...

Noxious Nyx wrote:
Yeah.. I've come to terms with the fact that the ds lites don't get all the functions, but I recently was able to access the internet for my game. Dream World wasnt really what I expected, though I don't think I had all the functions on, but still. I got a berry.

The only thing that is a setting really is the Privacy settings which determine stuff that is outside the Dream World really, you basically use the Dream World to plant berries 5th Gen, catch pokemon with Dream World Abilities, & it is kind of like a base where you can redecorate it if you have any purchased objects from the Dream Catalog & the rest requires a friend which cause I don't really have any via the Dream World even, I don't know about enough to mention...

Just 4 hours - 13 minutes to go, come on, hurry up & open again...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
The only thing that is a setting really is the Privacy settings which determine stuff that is outside the Dream World really, you basically use the Dream World to plant berries 5th Gen, catch pokemon with Dream World Abilities, & it is kind of like a base where you can redecorate it if you have any purchased objects from the Dream Catalog & the rest requires a friend which cause I don't really have any via the Dream World even, I don't know about enough to mention...

Just 4 hours - 13 minutes to go, come on, hurry up & open again...

I haven't really got to do much with dream world yet. I've heard about the decorating, battling, catching and planting, but I haven't got to do any of it yet. Only thing I got to do was put my Rufflet to sleep, wake him up and get a berry. That's about it.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Noxious Nyx wrote:
I haven't really got to do much with dream world yet. I've heard about the decorating, battling, catching and planting, but I haven't got to do any of it yet. Only thing I got to do was put my Rufflet to sleep, wake him up and get a berry. That's about it.

Wow, well even though I done more then you have, you have a pokemon I need so bad, Rufflet...

Too bad my DSLite's Wi-Fi is garbage or I would have 1 already right now & since I haven't seen it ingame yet, I can't use the GTS so that sucks...

I should hopefully unlock the 2nd Area on the Island of Dreams later today if nothing stops me from doing so like my horrible WEP connection(I think it's a community or school or something connection?)...

Also, this just in...

For those wondering, you can actually send a pokemon to the Entralink, wake up your pokemon & put another 1 to sleep, send another 1 to the Entralink & when you wake your pokemon & go to the Entralink & both pokemon sent there will be there at the same time but if you send any items to the Entralink then you must collect them before waking another pokemon up or they will be deleted I guess would be the best way to put it, I am not sure if this will delete the pokemon met that time as well so...

You can have more then 2 there by this method but I don't know the limit as I only have had 2 there at once when I went, in the same section of the forest & was still able to leave & go & get the 2nd 1 where at which point I was still able to reset for it's nature even though I entered the area where it was to catch the first pokemon...

That's all, oh & for the Designer Item thing, I think you can only obtain 1 of them as I still haven't got my Designer Table which is irritating me to no avail I mean how is this suppose to work OMF :frustrated: ...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I miss that Underground thing. Digging out fossils, stones and items..

And I'd help ya, if my wireless worked. .-. :3 I have that red stone looking fighting pokemon too, can't remember the name off the top of my head. But I'd help. :3

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yeah the Underground was really useful as I need a Fire Stone for it but that is the past, I just put my baby Vulpix to sleep & let it dream on which is now why I have now unlocked Dream Sky & got there on the very first try & thus I think I discovered another way to get points...

I think you get points for just entering the Island of Dreams or maybe on a off chance I did something with my berries but I doubt it...

I didn't make it to the tree cause the hour mysteriously expired when I got half way through the sky's path, I seen a Delibird, Zubat, something else & a Taillow who I didn't get to finish convicing to join me due to the expiration :roll: ...

Whatever, I got a Guts {shinx} prior to this all occuring so that is exciting in of it's self...

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I haven't explored much of it, because I can't get through it. But from what I've heard it sounds fun. Little games?

I haven't caught any of the older pokemon yet, simply because I'm training my pokemon more before I battle the elite four, tried so far and the ones I have aren't strong enough yet. I have all my badges though, so now I'm just going back to getting things that I missed or battling trainers and wild pokemon. .-. I have forty some pokemon left to find and I've yet to catch the legendary pokemon. Seen Thundorus twice though... wanker.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

As you shouldn't need it for anything else in the game ever, use your Master Ball on Thundurus...I still haven't even went far enough on Route 7 to actually get Tornadus to appear cause this time I want it to have a good nature & good or at least decent IVs...

As for the Dream World, I saw an Aerodactyl(mentioning this cause it is quite rare as in it is a fossil pokemon) & now have a Big Peaks Pidgey & plan to get a Infiltrator Zubat at some point as I had a female 1 up for option but Pidgey had an Egg Move Steel Wing & Zubat only had supersonic which was lame & I had no use for it so I wanted to get Pidgey & get it to have Brave Bird via a Male component...

*sigh* Windswept Sky seems to only have Flying Type pokemon but at least it has berries I have never seen before, now if only I could find something that isn't a berry to evaluate the difference in quality in the Items it & Pleasant Forest has, oh well :violin: ...

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally unlocked the Windswept Sky. I like that the Pokemon available in Windswept Sky generally have more useful abilities (the only one with a good ability available at start in Pleasant Forest was Moody Bidoof and to a certain extent, Nidoran♂ with Hustle). I brought back a Gligar with Immunity (when it evolves it becomes Gliscor with Poison Heal, which is great, although then it doesn't have access to Roost). Murkrow also has a good ability (Prankster), as does Natu (Magic Bounce).

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I also got a zubat with infaltrator, but its nature is horrade. Ten to One I lljust evolve it to golbat than send over my Shiny Crobat...

Just need a thousand and a bit to get the water part of it..

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I finally entered the dream world yesterday. Had I known there were flame body ponyta, I'd have gone sooner. Befriended a female one, who shall be my egg hatcher for gen 5 ^_^

So.... you do all these minigames, you get 2-3 pages of pokemon who like you.... and you can only take one with you to the real world? or is there a way to grab more in a day that i didnt notice?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If Ive read everything right, You can put more than 1 pokemon to bed per day (once youve played in the dreamworld for a few days) I myself cant really verify or deny this since, I cant seem to put more than one poke tp bed per day..

But thsi answer may help you, you can only bring back ONE Dw pokemon PER pokemon youve put too sleep.

Well Ive had a lousy day in the dreamworld.. Nothing I wanted showed up. I ended up bringing back an Oddish. I was hoping to get another Gligar with the right nature.. I did end up getting 5 windswept skys in a row BUT THERE WASNT ANYTHIGN THERE?? Not even a single item or poke... I am however getting a good stash of berries together. So not all is lost I guess.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thats a shame, I would have liked to bring back a few more of those little guys. guess I'll just have to be patient and get them another time.
Question about DW starters: Is there any chance of seeing them in the first route? or do I need thousands of points before they get unlocked? Also, have the female starters been released yet? (A couple weeks ago I remember reading somewhere that breeding Speed Boost Torchics was impossible without hacking)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The startes are probably unlockable with 7500 or 10000 points, Since they are probably considereed a little "rare". I myslef have yet to run into any starters.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next