It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pokemon Matchups 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
So as the title implies here are some of the most argued about matchups in black and white

Galavntula vs Eelektross
Krookodile vs Excadrill
Mandibuzz vs Braviary

Choose which ones you like best.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eelektross, it has no weaknesses.
Excadrill, I like steel types.
Mandibuzz, it's a dark and flying defensive bird, we don't have one of those yet. There are already tons of normal/flying attacking bird pokemon.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The first match up I am highly opposed to this comparison because I have a love of electric types (especially ones with out a ground weaness and they do different things there for I am nuetral on this matter
I do not know that much about krookodile but I will say
It is a tie in my mind although krookadile if it fought exadrill would win because of the higher speed and it like excadrill also knows a move to hit krookodile super effectively they play the same role and krookodile does it better but Excadrill is cooler in my opinion truly it is up to your honest opinion
I am 100% voting in favor of the tank Mandibuzz because I use tanks all the time. mandibuzz is damn durable how many pokemon do you know that are not resistant to normal type can take an explosion from a fortress and keep half of their health Mine did and then promptlly roosted it off. Flame shield activated: I also am of the opinion braivery is overrated it may have great type coverage but it lacks something all sweepers need speed and the Defenses are nothing to write home about either and unfezant can do the job of sweeping better in my opinion although staraptor is still the best at physical sweeping among normal flyings
unfezant base attack 105< Braivery 123 base attack
however Unfezant base speed 93> Braivery base speed of 80
Braivery has an unfortunate curse of being a tweener because of mediocre speed 80 and defense 75 on both sides I can see it's uses but everyone else can have it i'd much rather have a Staraptor, Fearow (drill run) or unfezant just because of the way I see roles in a pokemon fight. braivery barley cracks my top 5 of physical normal flying typesand unfezant is #3 in my opinion

Last edited by Aquadude on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1. Eelektross. No weaknesses FTW!
2. Krookodile. With a new type combination, pretty nice movepool, and a smile that says, "I'm ready!", it kicks Excadrill hiney.
3. Mandibuzz. Name three Flying-type tanks besides the Mandibuzz family. Name three. Now name as many Flying-type sweepers as you can. Come on, there's over 9,000. Mandibuzz is unique and has a freakin' bone on its head. Very Cubone-esque.
Edit: I just realized what I wrote above. I highlighted it in green for all to see. Completely unintentional.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]