It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Can't wait for Black/White to be in S'pore(15 Mar)! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I seriously cannot wait! It's lucky that in other some countries, they release faster. WHY?... Why must I be in Singapore??? Anyways, does Singapore have Gamestop plus I wish that celebi/the Legendary dogs and the Liberty pass in Wi-Fi worldwide! ... Share with me ur thoughts even though I talk too much. :>

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ShayminQuil wrote:
I seriously cannot wait! It's lucky that in other some countries, they release faster. WHY?... Why must I be in Singapore??? Anyways, does Singapore have Gamestop plus I wish that celebi/the Legendary dogs and the Liberty pass in Wi-Fi worldwide! ... Share with me ur thoughts even though I talk too much. :>

Yeah I think you're right about making it WiFi world wide. It would be easier for everybody... well... almost. You see if everybody was connecting to the same network to get everything, wouldn't it overload? Thats what I'm wondering, because I heard that when the GTS was released that TONS of people were going on it and it got overloaded. Sorry if I'm puttin ya down, maybe somebody who knows more about this then me will post proving me wrong though, otherwise I think this is a very good topic.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The Global Link site I think it was was experiencing so much traffic around the time BW was released in Japan that it got shut down until further notice so I don't think that making it available to the whole world at the same time or to the whole world through the same Wi-Fi connection is a good idea, might experience some kind of overload in traffic & some bad things will probably happen as a result...I suggest that it should be available to the whole world but at different dates for different places but again, should not leave anyone out unless it is banned(the games) in that particular area, I don't see what the wait is about I will say that...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]