It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Catch Rate Hax 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[color=olive]This was created as a result of a friend of mine having an incredibly difficult time catching Giratina-O in distortion world. We went through an extended discussion on what he thought on his game. This being him believing that there is some sort of program file somewhere in the game that greatly reduces that percentage chances of various things in the game until certain conditions are met. Such as, Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I own platinum, and it take me a few tries to get it. However that was not the most difficult poke for me to catch. For me it was the lvl 1 reggiggas that you can unlock by transfering over the other three regis. It was a pain in the butt to catch even with quick balls AND dusk balls. But no, giratina origin didnt give me that much trouble.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Giratina-O was no harder for me to catch then Dialga(Diamond) or Palkia(Pearl) & definitely easier then catching Suicune or the Legendary Bird that is not your mascot in HGSS...

I agree with GofD though, that Regigigas was so difficult for me to catch even with False Swipe & the ability to put it to sleep that I just gave up on getting one with any kind of good IVs or even a good Nature, that's how bad it was...

It took me 2 tries to catch Giratina-O & that was only because I wasn't probably prepared to catch it aside from having the right Poke'Ball for the job(not the Master Ball of course)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]