It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Good Training Spot 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've just defeated the snowpoint city gym leader and now im going to lake acuity and i need an hm slave for Mt. Coronet .

and the next spot avaible for shadow ball is battle park which is after the elite four so i cant keep shadow ball the other attack is EQ it is located in wayward cave and i dont know where it is?
secondly my main Q. i need to train my pokemon to thier 50's can anyone tell where to train them a good trainers spot or any high-leveled wild Pokemon

3. The movesets which are available for pokempon dontsuit me because some of them require TM's which i have used or are located somehwere i cant get for eg. lucario 's moveset ahs shadow balll and ive already given shadow ball to my gardevoirand the next spot avaible for shadow ball is battle park which is after the elite four so i cant keep shadow ball the other attack is EQ it is located in wayward cave and i dont know where it is....

so i need help with moveset:
Shadow Ball > cant get, tell me a replacement. How about dark pulse i think thats a great move
Vacuum Wave > What the heck it is? where can i get it any good replacement for this
Aura Sphere > Good
Dragon Pulse > Good

My moveset:
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Close Combat

my other pokemon have the same problem not mtaching moveset gardevoir is goood.

Where is a good spot for god farming ? where is the amulet coin?

the reasonw hy i dont go to rating centre is bcse they give suggestion of moves that i have no idea where to find...

also i dont like the idea of stats enhancer i dont like giving swiord dance to my lucario or calm mind to gardevoir or agility to my empoleon im all attacker....

here are my movesets for my pokemon

Lucario:
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Close Combat
Aura Sphere

Gardevoir:
Shadow Ball
ThunderBolt
Psychic
Focus Blast

I do need an electric pokemon right for elite four or i dont if so is luxray a good choice?

if yes suggest a moveset pls....

Empoleon:
Surf
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Aqua Jet

i need a fire - type too right? well i have houndoom

here is his moveset planned:
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse
Pursuit
?( no nasty plot )

thats it thank you for reading all of this and i hope you can help me with the movesets pls no smogon or take it to the rating centre pls...

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]