It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 BW Post-Release News and Discoveries - STAY ON TOPIC 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I was talking more about the critical capture thing you posted above that.

There are NO buttons or combinations of buttons that will improve the odds of a critical capture.

Furthermore, stop being rude to everyone. Just because someone asks you to provide proof of what you claim does not give you the right to call ANYONE names.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
I was talking more about the critical capture thing you posted above that.

There are NO buttons or combinations of buttons that will improve the odds of a critical capture.

Furthermore, stop being rude to everyone. Just because someone asks you to provide proof of what you claim does not give you the right to call ANYONE names.

sory i thot u ment the ball just hate lazy players, as for the critical capture its just what i read and seems to work a lil better for me is the 1st gen its was down + B after gen 2 thay swithed it now what i sayed i cant be 100% on it but like i sayed works a lil better for me mybe its luck mybe its not but it works for me and ill keep doing it

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... al_capture
A critical capture seems to be based on the number of pokemon you've got in your pokedex.

As for the Dream Ball, I don't think I would call it a new Master Ball, since it appears to only be available in Entree Forest. Also, I've read on a couple different forums that any pokeball will have 100% capture rate in the Entree Forest. I haven't tried it myself yet tho, so I can't confirm.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Dangertrout wrote:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Critical_capture#Critical_capture
A critical capture seems to be based on the number of pokemon you've got in your pokedex.

As for the Dream Ball, I don't think I would call it a new Master Ball, since it appears to only be available in Entree Forest. Also, I've read on a couple different forums that any pokeball will have 100% capture rate in the Entree Forest. I haven't tried it myself yet tho, so I can't confirm.

yes is the master ball for that zone if any one would use google thay could fins this out easy and about other items thtere are tons of info out there just got to find it and google helps i use it for almsot every thing lol :)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Dangertrout wrote:

I've used 3 other different kinds of Poke Balls and they all have worked so Dream Ball would not be a new MasterBall but rather any ball used in the Entree Forest is a Master Ball.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Lord Bass wrote:
Dangertrout wrote:

I've used 3 other different kinds of Poke Balls and they all have worked so Dream Ball would not be a new MasterBall but rather any ball used in the Entree Forest is a Master Ball.

iv goten 1 dream ball every day i just use them

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

that's because they give you a dream ball for every pokemon you befriend in the dream world. Of course, not everyone likes the way it looks, which is probably why any pokeball has the same capture rate in there.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

do you guys know of the daycare trick in 3rd gen well you can do te same thing in 5th gen.

just put the pokemon you want to level up in the daycare and go to the gear station and clamp it with something so you go around for like two or three day and your done.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i have a lot of critical captures, why?

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

alkranite wrote:
i have a lot of critical captures, why?

This belongs in the Questions thread
Critical captures happen more often based on how full your Pokédex is.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7