It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 interesting sapphire team 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

this is my first post so tell me if i did something wrong... but anyway i really love my sapphire but its getting boring to play now cuz i pretty much use the same pokemon every time(swellow mainly), and i want a team thats interesting and different, but i suck at making teams which is why im here. im open to all pokemon but i cant trade. thanks in advance.

homeschooler

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Welcome to the forums, homeschooler!

As for your question, I had the same issue with my Sapphire a few years back (hence why I ended up selling it). However, I ended up getting Ruby after a while and I'm trying out new Pokemon that I didn't use before, such as Roselia and Walrein.

My suggestion is look at some types that you are always going to want on your team, like you'll probably always want a good water type for Surfing and such, and pick one you haven't used before. Use Pokemon that aren't really considered that good, like Volbeat or something, as it will give you a challenge. Maybe you'll want to make a team of all one type, or make a team of Pokemon that aren't fully evolved.

Another suggestion is to check out the Nuzlocke challenge, you can find out about it here.

Again, welcome to the fourms, have a good time here. :)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks magnus, ive never thought about using Roselia or Volbeat i'll try them out. the nuzlocke challenge sounds way to hard.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, yes, the Nuzlocke challenge is meant to be as hard as it can be, while still being fun. I tried it out, and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]