It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 New Dragon Pokemon 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If Tsutaja become "real Snake" like Magikarp Beast says, maybe Tsutaja will become Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
Ononosuku...know the name, not the poke, and there's no pic on its page. Do you have a pic?
Edit: Oh. That dude, they dont look too similar but at the same tim they do. Guess he could, but i dont know if i'd like that. Actually, it might be pretty awesome[:
Image Image

Kibago and Ononokusu together have "fangs" beside their mouth , horns, posture,and another hidden similiar parts

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
okay. I know i'm a little late but why do you guys think its going to be grass flying? the picture animefreak provided proves why ITS NOT GOING TO BE.
Now, I didn't get the one of Tsutaaja, but he had longer arms and more defined legs. I have a pet snake, and i know a lot about them. I don't know about you guys, but it's a theory that snakes used to have arms and legs because they have these tiny claw looking things (exactly like Tsutaajas hands). Now, in his evo, his arms look shorter, and his legs are more stilt-like. Meaning, as he evolves, he's looking more like a snake. Just like how snakes (presumably) evolved from reptiles with arms and legs to limbless little things. See what I mean?

Yes i see what you mean, and i Know of the evolutionary path of snakes. BUT, this still does not rule out flying as a possiblity of secondary type. Why? It could be a snake with wings, which could be grass/dragon or grass/flying. If that doesnt satisfy you then how abotu this, the evolution could go either way.... Well find out after september 18th.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

(WHY DIDNT MY POST GO THROUGH?!)

Infernape77 wrote:
If Tsutaja become "real Snake" like Magikarp Beast says, maybe Tsutaja will become Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon

Kibago and Ononokusu together have "fangs" beside their mouth , horns, posture,and another hidden similiar parts

Well before i lost it all i said:
1) If you keep pointing out Grass/Poison I will have to keelz youz
2) Thats what i thought. At first i didnt like the look of the sprite but when you get a close-up like this it looks awesome...better than Garchomp. Any thoughts on the typing? It kinda looks like a Dragon/Rock to me.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, i am very agree that Kibago and Ononokusu is going to be a Dragon/Rock. It probably wont be uber, and it maybe have a good stats. Hope that both have a good moveset.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

i dunno, it looks pretty uber to me...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, maybe it IS an uber, but i hope not. Anyway, i'm also hope that it would be a Fossil Pokemon.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

...why? Well its probably not, seeing as Iris starts with it in the Anime...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
(WHY DIDNT MY POST GO THROUGH?!)

Infernape77 wrote:

Well before i lost it all i said:
1) If you keep pointing out Grass/Poison I will have to keelz youz
2) Thats what i thought. At first i didnt like the look of the sprite but when you get a close-up like this it looks awesome...better than Garchomp. Any thoughts on the typing? It kinda looks like a Dragon/Rock to me.

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Yes, i am very agree that Kibago and Ononokusu is going to be a Dragon/Rock. It probably wont be uber, and it maybe have a good stats. Hope that both have a good moveset.

I agree it looks better than garchomp, heck, it looks better then all the other dragons. But on the dragon rock idea, i must disagree. Im seeing more of a "BUG" vibe to it. I say this becasue of the teeth, or mandablers. I can see where you get the rock from, but it just looks bug to me.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Im also getting a Dark vibe from Ononokusu...i see why you think bug but that could mean many types, not just bug.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 am
The Geek
The Geek

AnimeFreak, quit spamming up the thread with DeviantArt interpretations of Pokemon for whom we still don't have solid source material and trying to pass it off as Word of God confirmed designs. The Tsutaaja evolution especially, since all we have is the one sketch we posted weeks ago.

And that's another thing, it's perfectly fine be grabbing info from all over the place, but it's blatantly disrespectful to the staff that you run all over our forums telling everyone to go visit other sites for content that we already have. Every other post of yours I read is nothing more than "GO LOOK AT POKEBEACH TO SEE THIS AWESOME NEW INFO" in reference to things that Frost or I posted about days, even weeks ago.

PokeBeach is a fantastic resource and they have a more active relationship with Filb than we do, so yes they have more multimedia content when it comes to the anime. They're a wonderful place to go for the TCG thanks to their cardscans, and they maintain much more active coverage on the anime than we do. You wanna link to a picture, be my guest. But don't come in here and tell everyone they have to go to PokeBeach to find the news that there are new Nurse and Officer designs in BW when I posted it in an update to our site three days before your post. It's nothing short of disrespectful towards the work that myself and others put into this website for you to be running around telling our forum members to find information we already have elsewhere.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That sums it all up for everyone in here in general. I agree that it's disrespectful because you guys put so much work into the site. I trust this website so much that this is the only website I use for any of my pokemon info. I do so because I can come on here and not expect a bunch of rumors and lies.
N
E
WAYS
I think that the pre evo could possibly be BUG/DRAGON. Then the evo could be DARK/DRAGON.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Has it been confirmed the two are related? (Kibago and Onononononkusu)
I, for one, hope they aren't.

And I think Onononknoknokusknosksu is part Steel type.
Look at that metal coat. Those shiny blades.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

souleater101 wrote:
That sums it all up for everyone in here in general. I agree that it's disrespectful because you guys put so much work into the site. I trust this website so much that this is the only website I use for any of my pokemon info. I do so because I can come on here and not expect a bunch of rumors and lies.
N
E
WAYS
I think that the pre evo could possibly be BUG/DRAGON. Then the evo could be DARK/DRAGON.

Point one I agree. Plus I thought it was already confirmend that was how it was, not sure what the heck i was thinkin...

Point two- Thats a posssiblity, BUT why would it go from a Bug to a dark typing? That doesnt really make sense to me. I know thye did that with skorupi-> Drapion, which i didnt really like all that much... Anyway as of right now with the CONFERMINED picture im stickin with bug/dragon OR dragon/Bug for the type setting for the whole evolution.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

you do have a good point but I have a theory that th pokemon do switch from bug to dark. I say that only because if they did it once, what exactly is stopping them from doing it again.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spoinkable wrote:
Has it been confirmed the two are related? (Kibago and Onononononkusu)
I, for one, hope they aren't.

And I think Onononknoknokusknosksu is part Steel type.
Look at that metal coat. Those shiny blades.

I can't really see any relation between them, but look at {trapinch} / {vibrava}. And, yeah, looks like metal or bug typing (+dragon), imo.

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Now thatcha mention it, I could see it going into a Steel type, but that would then rule out some of our previous ideas with the BUG, ROCK, DARK, or DRAGON. Three of those four are going to be eliminated in the future when the game comes out.
Now it would be nice to have another STEEL/DRAGON type that we could use, because that type setting has only 2 weaknesses that are 4x supr eff. So I like were you're coming from.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Jigglypuff wrote:
AnimeFreak, quit spamming up the thread with DeviantArt interpretations of Pokemon for whom we still don't have solid source material and trying to pass it off as Word of God confirmed designs. The Tsutaaja evolution especially, since all we have is the one sketch we posted weeks ago.

And that's another thing, it's perfectly fine be grabbing info from all over the place, but it's blatantly disrespectful to the staff that you run all over our forums telling everyone to go visit other sites for content that we already have. Every other post of yours I read is nothing more than "GO LOOK AT POKEBEACH TO SEE THIS AWESOME NEW INFO" in reference to things that Frost or I posted about days, even weeks ago.

PokeBeach is a fantastic resource and they have a more active relationship with Filb than we do, so yes they have more multimedia content when it comes to the anime. They're a wonderful place to go for the TCG thanks to their cardscans, and they maintain much more active coverage on the anime than we do. You wanna link to a picture, be my guest. But don't come in here and tell everyone they have to go to PokeBeach to find the news that there are new Nurse and Officer designs in BW when I posted it in an update to our site three days before your post. It's nothing short of disrespectful towards the work that myself and others put into this website for you to be running around telling our forum members to find information we already have elsewhere.

1) I put 3 pictures up, Kibago, Ononokusu and Tsutaaja's evo. I first put up Ononokusu to clarify that was the pokemon Dracomence meant. I then put up Kibago to compare it to Ononokusu because of Dracomence theory. I put up the picture of Tsutaaja's evo because of what we were talking about at the time, using it as an example.
2) I posted that ONE link to Pokebeach, and already got rid of it and apologized, that was one of the very FEW links ive really ever posted on this website. I posted that link because although you stated at the time that Joy and Jenny would look different you didnt have any pics or info especially on Shooti. And guess what, that Yanappu "theory" turned out to be correct too.
So many other comments, but im not going to say too much before i get myself banned, for being correct.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

souleater101 wrote:
Now thatcha mention it, I could see it going into a Steel type, but that would then rule out some of our previous ideas with the BUG, ROCK, DARK, or DRAGON. Three of those four are going to be eliminated in the future when the game comes out.
Now it would be nice to have another STEEL/DRAGON type that we could use, because that type setting has only 2 weaknesses that are 4x supr eff. So I like were you're coming from.

I beleive that its already been confirmend that Kigabo is a dragon. What hasent been revelied is the secondary typing. That said all of our therorys are resonable for the following:

Bug- the teeth or madablores.
Dark- someone fill me in on this one.
Rock/steel- The armour( could also count as exoskeleton for a bug typing)

These four, based on what we've seen based on confermed pics and not so confermed pics to be the most likely secondary type sets.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

GofD wrote:
Dark- someone fill me in on this one.

I...said...Dark...because...of...the...way...it...looks...it's...easy...to...see...a...dark....typing...by...the...way...it...looks...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 pm
The Geek
The Geek

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
2) I posted that ONE link to Pokebeach, and already got rid of it and apologized, that was one of the very FEW links ive really ever posted on this website. I posted that link because although you stated at the time that Joy and Jenny would look different you didnt have any pics or info especially on Shooti. And guess what, that Yanappu "theory" turned out to be correct too.

I swear, never in the history of these forums has anyone been quite so deserving of the "ILLITERATE" rank as you.

You completely missed the point of what I said - posting a picture of the new nurse and officers would be fine, because we don't have a copy on the site; posting "ZOMG YOU HAVE TO GO HERE TO READ THAT THE OFFICERS AND NURSES ARE DIFFERENT" is not, because we clearly said it. In fact, we said it immediately after talking about Shooti, but I guess you couldn't be bothered to read that since we "didn't have any info" on him at all.

And don't even get me started about all your links to other sites in the news thread, consistently posted AFTER the updates to the main page of our site. Once again, not an issue of you saying "hey, here's something that isn't included in the news update" but a constant stream of "Ignoring the news updates on the site, go somewhere else to see the exact same thing." Plus, the lovely gem
Quote:
EDIT: NOT AN ADEVERTISEMENT!!!!! -_- Yeah im looking at you SerpentSounds [:
to boot.

So let's actually take a class in reading comprehension and look at what I'm talking about, shall we?
Quote:
(while im at it i posted this link, it shows some nice info, and its also about the anime...guess what. No more nurse joy and officer Jenny! Also it shows Yanappu's new attack, Acrobat! They're guessing Dento owns a Yanappu, since he ordered an unknown pokemon to use Solarbeam, with a few other facts. Spread this link around!)

There's the comment I told you was being disrespectful for telling people to ignore our work and go elsewhere. Let's have a look:
Quote:
guess what. No more nurse joy and officer Jenny!

Untrue. There are two characters similar in appearance to Joy and Jenny, but nothing is said of their identities. We mentioned this in our news update.
Quote:
Also it shows Yanappu's new attack, Acrobat!

Hey, guess what, so does our news update! It even has VIDEO of it.
Quote:
They're guessing Dento owns a Yanappu

The one part of what you said that WOULD be justifiable if you were capable of having some class about it. We avoid covering rumors and speculations as much as possible within our news articles and stick to the facts from reputable sources. If you wanted to say "Hey, Pokebeach is thinking that Dento might own a Yanappu; check out what they have to say on it," that would be dandy. It's something we chose not to mention because it was nothing more than speculation.
Quote:
Spread this link around!

My favorite part of it all - you bring up 3 points, two of which we've already addressed, and the third of which is, at the time, nothing more than speculation. And you suggest that our visitors should ignore our efforts on providing news and instead not only go elsewhere, but encourage everyone else to do so as well. In doing so, you completely invalidate your previous reference to the Dento/Yanappu rumors by being completely tacky.

So try rereading my previous post again and pay special attention to the part where I called you out on your habit of telling people at Psypoke's forums to ignore everything that Psypoke's staff has done in lieu of other people's works, and the part where I said referring to other sources for additional information is perfectly fine.

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
I...said...Dark...because...of...the...way...it...looks...it's...easy...to...see...a...dark....typing...by...the...way...it...looks...

And please, take a 6th-grade level English course and learn to express yourself through proper use of language. Last thing we need around here is yet another blatant abuser of the ellipsis, cause that role has been more than filled already.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't see why you guys keep saying bug. Common sense can easily tell you its NOT GOING TO BE BUG/DRAGON. All the other bug pokemon LOOK LIKE BUGS. legitimate bugs, that you can look at and say "THATS A BUG!" I know when I look at those I don't think bug. I do think it COULD evolve into dragon, but thats not the point. And one thing i'd like to point out.
GofD wrote:
Bug- the teeth or madablores.

Kibago has been confirmed as the [quote=http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/new/kibago/]TUSK POKEMON[/quote]. So they're not MANDIBLES. (sorry, i'm a spelling freak.)

EDIT: I still stick to what I said on The Floating Cleffa about changing his name to AnimeTard_98. Just for the fun of it. Eh, Jigglypuff? I'm sure you can pull some strings. lol.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Jigglypuff wrote:
AnimeFreak_98 wrote:

I swear, never in the history of these forums has anyone been quite so deserving of the "ILLITERATE" rank as you.

You completely missed the point of what I said - posting a picture of the new nurse and officers would be fine, because we don't have a copy on the site; posting "ZOMG YOU HAVE TO GO HERE TO READ THAT THE OFFICERS AND NURSES ARE DIFFERENT" is not, because we clearly said it. In fact, we said it immediately after talking about Shooti, but I guess you couldn't be bothered to read that since we "didn't have any info" on him at all.

And don't even get me started about all your links to other sites in the news thread, consistently posted AFTER the updates to the main page of our site. Once again, not an issue of you saying "hey, here's something that isn't included in the news update" but a constant stream of "Ignoring the news updates on the site, go somewhere else to see the exact same thing." Plus, the lovely gem
Quote:
EDIT: NOT AN ADEVERTISEMENT!!!!! -_- Yeah im looking at you SerpentSounds [:
to boot.

So let's actually take a class in reading comprehension and look at what I'm talking about, shall we?
Quote:
(while im at it i posted this link, it shows some nice info, and its also about the anime...guess what. No more nurse joy and officer Jenny! Also it shows Yanappu's new attack, Acrobat! They're guessing Dento owns a Yanappu, since he ordered an unknown pokemon to use Solarbeam, with a few other facts. Spread this link around!)

There's the comment I told you was being disrespectful for telling people to ignore our work and go elsewhere. Let's have a look:
Quote:
guess what. No more nurse joy and officer Jenny!

Untrue. There are two characters similar in appearance to Joy and Jenny, but nothing is said of their identities. We mentioned this in our news update.
Quote:
Also it shows Yanappu's new attack, Acrobat!

Hey, guess what, so does our news update! It even has VIDEO of it.
Quote:
They're guessing Dento owns a Yanappu

The one part of what you said that WOULD be justifiable if you were capable of having some class about it. We avoid covering rumors and speculations as much as possible within our news articles and stick to the facts from reputable sources. If you wanted to say "Hey, Pokebeach is thinking that Dento might own a Yanappu; check out what they have to say on it," that would be dandy. It's something we chose not to mention because it was nothing more than speculation.
Quote:
Spread this link around!

My favorite part of it all - you bring up 3 points, two of which we've already addressed, and the third of which is, at the time, nothing more than speculation. And you suggest that our visitors should ignore our efforts on providing news and instead not only go elsewhere, but encourage everyone else to do so as well. In doing so, you completely invalidate your previous reference to the Dento/Yanappu rumors by being completely tacky.

So try rereading my previous post again and pay special attention to the part where I called you out on your habit of telling people at Psypoke's forums to ignore everything that Psypoke's staff has done in lieu of other people's works, and the part where I said referring to other sources for additional information is perfectly fine.

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:

And please, take a 6th-grade level English course and learn to express yourself through proper use of language. Last thing we need around here is yet another blatant abuser of the ellipsis, cause that role has been more than filled already.

I already apologized for that post, like i said, and thats what most of your argument is about
Ellipsis, not familiar with that word, maybe because i did just get out of 6th grade, i typed it like that because i wasnt in a very "enthusiastic" mood, and im still not.
I dont feal like arguing on an empty stomache.

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
EDIT: I still stick to what I said on The Floating Cleffa about changing his name to AnimeTard_98. Just for the fun of it. Eh, Jigglypuff? I'm sure you can pull some strings. lol.

Shut the F*** up.

Edit: Thanks M_B, because of you i went back and looked at that thread...things i wouldnt say? Id probably say both those things since they're both true. Plus ive only conveyed about 10% of my personality over the computer: Annoying, Furious and Regular. My personality is so much more than that, and if you actually knew me, you might actually like me. But seeing how most of you guys act, and some Users and Mods specifically, id probably judge you how i do now, COMPLETE AND TOTAL @$$****. So you can just shut up and F*** off!

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I guess somebody didn't get his apple today.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

We all really should calm down and try to keep a peaceful Aura in here. It really sounds like someone is going to get into some serious trouble.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
yes, at this point i'd LOVE to get into some "serious trouble" not much else can piss me off...with the way things have been going, being banned may be the bright side to things.

I can only imagine what stupid thing you're going to say now.

ANYWAYS, i think Ononosuku (or whatever its called) is related to Kibago, BUT THEYRE NOT DRAGON/BUG.

EDIT: of course you deleted that post. WELL GUESS WHAT, I still have what you said.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next