It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 New Dragon Pokemon 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DarkTrainer wrote:
it would be cool if kibago was a fighting type and its signature move double chop supports this. What animal is kibago based on anyway ( if you have theorys)
it would probaly hint at what it final evolution would be

whatever one larvitar was based off of. I hope it isn't a Larvitar-pupitar-tyranitar pokemon chain with dark typing added, I really want it to be a dragon just cause of the typing combo.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

B-Mac wrote:
DarkTrainer wrote:
it would be cool if kibago was a fighting type and its signature move double chop supports this. What animal is kibago based on anyway ( if you have theorys)

whatever one larvitar was based off of. I hope it isn't a Larvitar-pupitar-tyranitar pokemon chain with dark typing added, I really want it to be a dragon just cause of the typing combo.

hmm that would be interesting

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It seems, to me, to be based upon a Hadrosaurid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrosaurid
And yes, I know the nasal thing is facing the wrong way. It's just what I think.

This makes me hope it's Rock/Dragon, but that's probably a pipe dream.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Its a grass snake pokemon so it might be grass/ground grass/poison and very unlikely grass/dragon

{arbok} {seviper}

Did {onix} become part poison?

DarkTrainer wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Just like what I previously said.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AceTrainer wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:
Its a grass snake pokemon so it might be grass/ground grass/poison and very unlikely grass/dragon

{arbok} {seviper}

Wh-what?
This makes no sense.

However, Grass/Ground would be a neat concept, but it'd make me unhappy since we JUST had one.
Grass/Dragon is the ultimate idea, but highly unlikely (unless they aim to make the starters truly worth raising, as if they aren't enough already).
Grass/Poison, I'll shoot myself.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[/quote] However, Grass/Ground would be a neat concept, but it'd make me unhappy since we JUST had one.
Grass/Dragon is the ultimate idea, but highly unlikely (unless they aim to make the starters truly worth raising, as if they aren't enough already).
Grass/Poison, I'll shoot myself.[/quote]

if it grass/poison i personally going over to gamefreak offices and asking what the hell is wrong with them
and on grass dragon i cant see that happening gamefreak isnt cool like that

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Grass/Dragon as a starter would be pretty cool, but it might disrupt the 'natural balance' (starter's STAB being super effective on another starter). Unless the Fire starter gets a secondary type that is super effective on Grass/Dragon.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

romon1 wrote:
Grass/Dragon as a starter would be pretty cool, but it might disrupt the 'natural balance' (starter's STAB being super effective on another starter). Unless the Fire starter gets a secondary type that is super effective on Grass/Dragon.

so, fire/dragon or fire/ice?

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Spoinkable wrote:
AceTrainer wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

{arbok} {seviper}

Wh-what?
This makes no sense.

He means that Onix was the rock snake, but it didnt become poison.
For Kibago-Dragon/Ground, Its easy to see it become ground, i guess...
Also Spoinkable, I completely agree -1 month later- Tsutaaja's evo is confirmed to be grass/poison "... ... ... ... ..." *shoots self*

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

grass/dragon would be awesome, but its unrealistic. they would never get such an "OMGZ" type to a starter.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I blame the screwed up pokes of the world...

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:

Just... What IS that, "thing"? And for dragon, if there is a Weedle of the Dragon-type, it matbe interesting.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:

I think I see a Magikarp in there. I am offended. haha, but is there a bunch of magnemites around it? anyways..
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
And for dragon, if there is a Weedle of the Dragon-type, it matbe interesting.

Indeed! That's what i'm thinking. something relatively weak, but is a dragon type. PIMP SLAPPING STEREOTYPES SINCE AUGUST 23RD, 2010!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

its a magnemite[: or, if you'd prefer, creepy swirly dude (something went wrong when i tried to recolor an animated Emerald sprite)
dracweedle? Hmm...if only i was at my mom's, i could recolor him and make him look really retarded :D
Even more suckishness!

Edit: No magikarp, if there was it would look awesome :P I wouldnt let greatness be ruined

Edit2: Hmm...ill make a recolor of Magikarp...and IT WILL BE GREATNESS!!!!!!!! Eh, cant do that for three more days anyway *sigh*

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i agree with spoinkable that kibago might end up looking like that dinosaur and my theory is that its going to be dragon/rock because all the dinosaurs are fossilized rocks sitting in museums. i think its final evo might look something in between {rampardos} and {tyranitar}

and i also hope that tsutaja ends up grass/dragon if it ends up grass/poison then ill pick up the same gun everybody used to shoot theirselfs and shoot myself too

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yay! Someone else thinks it'll be a Hadrosaurid!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If Kibago would be a Dragon/Rock pokemon and it will looks like a dinosaur, then it could possibly a Fossil Pokemon.
Dracomence wrote:
i agree with spoinkable that kibago might end up looking like that dinosaur and my theory is that its going to be dragon/rock because all the dinosaurs are fossilized rocks sitting in museums. i think its final evo might look something in between {rampardos} and {tyranitar}

and i also hope that tsutaja ends up grass/dragon if it ends up grass/poison then ill pick up the same gun everybody used to shoot theirselfs and shoot myself too

Same here, but because i don't have a gun i could did seppuku instead. (Don't know seppuku? Too bad)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seppuku: Jappanese use this way to suicide themselves, right? or Harakiri

Tsutaja like Charmander, Lizard pokemon (tsutaja is Snake but like Lizard) so its evo is Grass/Flying

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Infernape77 wrote:
Tsutaja like Charmander, Lizard pokemon (tsutaja is Snake but like Lizard) so its evo is Grass/Flying

Ooh, ooh, i never thought about that! That pokemon will be great, and there could be a connection with it. Say, Charizard was a dragon-like pokemon, and everyone here expect Tsutaaja to be a Dragon-type pokemon. Then if it won't be a Grass/Dragon, it should be a Grass/Flying, right?

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Infernape77 wrote:

Ooh, ooh, i never thought about that! That pokemon will be great, and there could be a connection with it. Say, Charizard was a dragon-like pokemon, and everyone here expect Tsutaaja to be a Dragon-type pokemon. Then if it won't be a Grass/Dragon, it should be a Grass/Flying, right?

I agree... Grass flying would be satisfactory, but im still hopin for a grass/dragon typing, or at the very least, grass /dark.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

NO! I will not accept Grass/Flying either, i dont want another fricken charizard! Plus it doesnt look Grass/Flying to me!
Image Image
(while im at it i posted this link, it shows some nice info, and its also about the anime...guess what. No more nurse joy and officer Jenny! Also it shows Yanappu's new attack, Acrobat! They're guessing Dento owns a Yanappu, since he ordered an unknown pokemon to use Solarbeam, with a few other facts. Spread this link around!) http://pokebeach.com/

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You know, when i'm first see Charmeleon, it doesn't looks like that it will evolve and have wings. If the pokemon that you posted is the first stage evolution of Tsutaaja, the final stage could be a Dragon-like pokemon, like Charizard. (Maybe, this is just my assumption. All the things that we mentioned in this thread are possible)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I just dont see it getting wings...its possible, anything is in pokemon, but i just dont see it getting wings...everybodys entitled to their opinion.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Infernape77 wrote:

I agree... Grass flying would be satisfactory, but im still hopin for a grass/dragon typing, or at the very least, grass /dark.

Looking at how hes a snake he won't be flying... but that would be nice! Seeing how he's a snake he will probably be grass/poison. BUT MAYBE A USEFUL GRASS/POISON.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Looking at how hes a snake he won't be flying... but that would be nice! Seeing how he's a snake he will probably be grass/poison. BUT MAYBE A USEFUL GRASS/POISON.

How Dare You? You really want poison? *throws a rattle snake at Magikarps_Beast* There, your poison backfired didnt it?

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next