It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 New Dragon Pokemon 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Making a dragon non uber kinda defeats the purpose of dragon types pointless there supposed to be the best theyre dragons

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Oh yeah, i forgot about Shaymin, but other than that, there is no more. I wished for Uber, not OU or else.
I think that Scizor and Forretress are not classified as Uber even if it only has one weakness, not even OU.
Scizor is considered an OU. Forretress I'm not too sure.... Not to mention other than skymin grass has no other ubers. Plus dragons are known for being the "uber" type so making a non-uber dragon would defeat the purpose of making them. Mighty legendary beasts or slithering lizards... who knows you decide.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Im not sure if I xhould diccuss this here or back in starters types, but based on the current non-uber dragon talk, ill try it here.

Ok so we got some uncomfirmened pics for the final evo's of the starters, and I have to say IF tatsujas (i probably spelted it wrong) evolution turns out like that, dragon is defieantly gonna be its typing. I mean look at it, it looks like a dragon. Yeah it doesnt have wings or a big mean stance, but then again altaris and flygon arent really "big n mean". It looks like a gentle dragon, but still a dragon.

Also some more non-uber dragons would be nice.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Either it's a dragon or it's a snake therefore making it poison. That's right blew your mind up then turned it inside out. Word to ya motha (seriously tell her I said Hi XD)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Either it's a dragon or it's a snake therefore making it poison. That's right blew your mind up then turned it inside out. Word to ya motha (seriously tell her I said Hi XD)

NO. It's not poison. Nothin about it says "poison" . No fangs. No markings. No giant flower(s). No poison. Stop filling our minds with false thoughts.

Yes i did over react. But ithink i made my point. Now to find some food.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark_Swampert wrote:

? This has been said many times, my mind was not blown up and turned inside out. try again.

GofD wrote:
NO. It's not poison. Nothin about it says "poison" . No fangs. No markings. No giant flower(s). No poison. Stop filling our minds with false thoughts.

It will probably be poison. Get over it. Grass/Poison isn't THAT bad. It's been overdone, yes, but theres not many other combinations for grass.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You guys know the chances of the starters evoulution being real is slim
and also i could see how kibago could evolve into onononononononosuku that collar on its neck could expand more makeing it more armor like in its middle evolution with its tusk getting sharper than turn into that beast called ononononononousku

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I understand that it's unlikely those are real, but i'm talking about even just Tsutaaja. Every snake so far has been poison, and being a grass snake, he'll probably be grass/poison. (new avvy :D RS PINBALL FTW)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, i wished not, i would wished that it becomes pure Grass rather than became Grass/Poison.

And yeah, Kibago would highly probably evolved into Ononokusu.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
It's been overdone, yes, but theres not many other combinations for grass.

Grass/Dragon is one. >:)

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Every snake so far has been poison, and being a grass snake, he'll probably be grass/poison. (new avvy :D RS PINBALL FTW)

{onix} ? {dunsparce} ?

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There are plenty of Serpents, though.
{ekans} {arbok} {gyarados} {dratini} {dragonair} {seviper} {milotic} {rayquaza} {giratina}'s origin forme
I think there's plenty of excuse for it to be not-poison. =)
Also, I choose to ignore the fact that the actual snakes are Poison-typed, and pretend that won't matter.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
dunsparce needs to evolve into an uber dragon/normal type

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

robbydebry wrote:
dunsparce needs to evolve into an uber dragon/normal type
I always saw {dunsparce} as a pokemon that doesn't need and evo. Just kinda a pokemon that is there not rly useable but there

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I always thought the same thing about Dunsparce too. But it should deserve an evo so that it atleast gets some sort of love.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I guess but then what would it evolve into a blind cave worm into a ???? I mean theres no place for it to go

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, because eggs and a coconut tree really synergize.
Or a pig into a woolly mammoth.
Or a rabbit into a giant lung.
Or a sand-trap ant into a dragon.
Or a karp into a sea-beast.
Or a clam into an eel.

I'm sure they could come up with something cool for Dunsparce.
Preferably a Normal/Dragon type =D

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

About a previous thing, Scizor and Forretress are both OUs, in fact Scizor is the #2 OU. But they are both seen loads in Uber, because they fill specific roles that no uber does (scizor = psychic-killer and scout), (forretress = spiker and spinner). And about Dunsparce being bad, it can singlehandedly destroy teams with just paralysis support, using Headbutt and Bite, and it has the bulk to survive a few hits should the opponent get to attack.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Because of the Serene Grace, right? If Dunsparce doesn't has it, it will never did something like that. But i did think that it still need better stats.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A dunsparce evo? Sure why not, it could use some better stats and moves and a new look...

To those saying tsajuta's possible final evo is poison cause it's a snake, that is not a viable argument cause not all snakes are poisonis. Also all poison types have purple in them somewhere. Dont beleive me? go look at the sprites. Its either gonna be dragon (PLEASE) or just plain old grass.

all will be reviled in 11 DAYS

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I agree, if it was not Dragon, Flying or plain Grass, i'll be sad. Anyway, where did you know that Tsutaaja's final evolution looks like?

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
I agree, if it was not Dragon, Flying or plain Grass, i'll be sad. Anyway, where did you know that Tsutaaja's final evolution looks like?

it on the home page of psypokes, cant miss it. Its not yet confirmed, so we cant get our hopes up yet.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've seen it and i think that it is highly unlikely that it really is the starter's evolution, i just got the feeling about that.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:39 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

If thats the evolution i will be sad :( might just wing it and play through the game without a starter not really thrilled about any of the new suppoesed starter evos

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

wow, the evolution chain for pokabu kinda makes it look like a wrestler 0_o that threw me off. and IMO, mijumaru's final evolution looks a little like dialga. then again, its not confirmed yet

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dark_Swampert wrote:
I guess but then what would it evolve into a blind cave worm into a ???? I mean theres no place for it to go

A giant proud serpent? See, just for comparison, {magikarp} was weak and {feebas} was ugly, {dunsparce} is shy/self-conscious. Think about it, it's cool every way. Of course, that's just my two cents.

Spoinkable wrote:
There are plenty of Serpents, though.
{ekans} {arbok} {gyarados} {dratini} {dragonair} {seviper} {milotic} {rayquaza} {giratina}'s origin forme
I think there's plenty of excuse for it to be not-poison. =)
Also, I choose to ignore the fact that the actual snakes are Poison-typed, and pretend that won't matter.

Exactly my point since day one. {onix} was the rock snake, and it never became part posion. {dunsparce} was the land snake and it is just normal.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next