It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Two Oddities 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My friend said that his Azumarill was found the Safari Zone on Pearl! Azumarills can't be caught in the wild! (In Platinum-Bottom of Victory Road) After catching it, the game started freezing!
Also, my Togekiss in Platinum was ''found'' in the Mystery Zone! It was the Togepi that is received from Cynthia after the Eterna City Gym!

Do you think these are glitched?

Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
...Of course they are as the Mystery Zone is technically a big glitch & I have no doubt that even in Platinum, Azumarill is not a wild pokemon at all so...Glitch!...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat May 22, 2010 4:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wait, r u playing platinum?? if you're playing diamond and pearl, i don't think cynthia gives a togepi... the hiker's egg can hatch into one, i think, but i think the only thing cynthia gives away is the secretpotion. but i don't have Pt, so idk about that.

Sun May 23, 2010 1:29 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
rex09 wrote:
wait, r u playing platinum?? if you're playing diamond and pearl, i don't think cynthia gives a togepi... the hiker's egg can hatch into one, i think, but i think the only thing cynthia gives away is the secretpotion. but i don't have Pt, so idk about that.

Ohh, well in Platinum Cynthia does give you a Egg that always hatches into a {togepi} with the egg move Extrasensory...

& in DP, the Hiker that mentions Prof. Elm gives you a Egg that always hatches into a {happiny} & Cynthia only gives you the Secret Potion in these 2 versions...

So again I say this in another way, something's hacked or something's a glitch, which ever it is, you have a situation...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Prof. Elm?! He gives his aide the {togepi} egg to give it to you in HG/SS, not D/P. {happiny} is from Hearthome City by a Hiker guy near the exit to Solaceon.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]