It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Gen 5 Legendaries Discussion 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

of corse they stole it out of Terminator: salvation. but obviously the third in the mascot trio, has Dragon/(plasma containing type like pychyc) because that's how it' obviously being themed.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Steelbound wrote:
of corse they stole it out of Terminator: salvation. but obviously the third in the mascot trio, has Dragon/(plasma containing type like pychyc) because that's how it' obviously being themed.

actually, the third of the mascot trio is dragon/ice. it's on the main site. and it seems like a pretty cool typing, to boot.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
it seems like a pretty cool typing, to boot.

Indeed it is, a Dragon pokemon that is not weak to Ice are good, even if it is a legendary.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Has anyone seen the legendaries leaked by the same site that gave us the supposed starter evolutions (that turned out right)?

I'm reserving comments right now, I want to see what others think.

Btw, I can't copy the picture and paste it here.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

when posting, click on img. then on the website, right click and chose properties. coppy the hyperlink and put where the img thing is.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
wait is this pokexperto or pokebeach?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
okay these are from pokexperto (who gave us the starters and is extremely cerdible) one is gigasu's evo line the other is planta's evo
(edit: I appologize for the double post)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gigaisu's evo line pic looks weird... the first and last are definitely legit pokemon, but the first and second's pics look fan-made. The way that the colors are more vibrant, and there's less detail (gigaisu has scratches and stuff on him; the other two don't) leads me to believe that the middle evo could be fake. *shrug* not like it really matters if is, lol. but i think gigaisu will be either like geodude's line, or metagross'.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
i think gigaisu will be either like geodude's line, or metagross'.

Agreed, the picture makes me think that Gigasu will be a pokemon with great stats. And it must have a Rock-type.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm excited for this gen, hopefully they make more creative ways to evolve! (is it going to be possible to get a glaceon, leafeon, magnazone, ect... after this gen?)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

THAT s creepy, do i have ESP or something?
Steelbound wrote:
As For the Flying-type, i dont know? i'm guessing it's a cloud thing (unless altaria fills the spot) the truth is , i'm not sure.

Like, that's creepy, it's lieraly, a cloud. i am freaked out. as for the third mascot, it looks lke someones gandma. honestly, any other thigs to say?

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Flying legend trios are wtf? and the fighting types are darn quadrupeds, and the blue one looks deformed of some sort.

Wonder what myth they were based off?

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Dur, like i just got the idea when i was at my frends house man... talkin about nature), potheads aside, i think that the flying ones represet weather (rain, wind, Hail) but, i dont know.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The fighting legendaries are not what I expected for a fighting type.( This has got to be a hommage to gold n silver). The Dragon/Ice is.... I gotta see a better pic of it first. The Space cannon bug is SWEET. Too bad it's an event pokemon. (ILL probably get the game when all the event pokemn are done or when there's only one event left.) As for the flying trio, meh. Could be better could be worse.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as long as i can get legit events without hacking, i'm gona get it after the bugs are out of the game.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I dont consider this necromancy But magus got his wish of fighting type legendaries, and Mektar called It on the ice dragon. Although why did they have to make the pure flying type a legendary.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

actually a pure flying type is worse than a flying/normal it has the same weaknesses and resistances, however a normal/flying is immune to ghost type attacks and a normal/flying will get a STAB for normal as well as flying, and as for the previously mentioned issue concerning roost, I don't think that a pure flying type can learn roost

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

the new flying types suck
they're just recolours + small change
its DUMB!

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think they would have functioned better if they were only one Pokemon - individually, I think they're okay (their design isn't really to my liking, but I don't hate them on principle). As a trio, however... bleh. They could have at least given them different poses.

Other than them, I like most of the new legendaries. Reshiram, Zekrom, Meloetta, the Grass/Fighting thing and Kerudio are all pretty sweet, especially Meloetta. The other two Fighting types and Genosect are alright.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Why does the main site use Reshiramu and Zekuromu instead of Reshiram and Zekrom? Their english names ARE confirmed to be Reshiram and Zekrom after all, so why is the PsyDex using the (incorrect) romanizations of their names?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3