It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 10 Rock Objects??? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was looking at Houndoom's catching information for HeartGold. It said you can find Houndoom in the plains area of the safari zone with 10 rock objects. What does "10 Rock Objects" mean??? Same thing for Houndour-what does "4 Forest Objects" mean? And how does one obtain these "objects??

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When you go to customize your safari zone it will tell you "items that ____ like" and depending on what you put in there the number goes up and down. And different pokemon appear. It might also depend on the number of days you have to wait to get said pokemon. hoped I helped at least a little bit.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
how do you get more than 30 objects I understand it has to do with days but how does that work its been much longer than 60 days and it is still like it has 30 rock objects instead of 60 :?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Once you do all of Baoba's Safari Zone tasks, you will be the 'owner' of the Safari Zone, and will be allowed to customize it by placing items (up to 30 per area) and changing the land. Placing certain items will allow you to capture certain Pokemon, like if you place 10 peak items (AKA rocks) in a plains area, Houndoom will have a chance to appear. If you leave the items for long enough, they will be worth 2, 3, or 4 times as much. Baoba will call you when they've this happens. This allows you to get some very rare Pokemon: for example, if you leave the maximum 30 peak items in the mountain until they double in value, this will allow you to catch wild Metangs (the pre-evolution to Metagross), which requires a previously impossible 56 peak items placed. Knowing how to double the values of your placed blocks will allow some very rare Pokemon to appear in the wild: Metang, Croagunk, Carnivine, Bronzong, Gible, Trapinch, and even Riolu. Yes, you can even get mini-Lucarios to appear randomly in the Safari Zone if you know how. ;)

For more information of how the Safari Zone works and how to get the rare Pokemon in it, try this site: they're nearly as good as Psypokes but have different sets of information.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... afari_Zone

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]