It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 I've done it again! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Attention members,

I have done it again! First in Diamond Version, then Platinum, then SoulSilver, and now in Black Version I have completed the National Dex without cheating! I have caught all 646 Pokemon known to the world! Hooray! I did it!

.................now what?

-Ryan

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Download Dark Void Zero for five bucks on your DSi or 3DS. I finally got around to buying it today. It's like Metroid, only more awesome.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lol you must have spent like 75 **** hours on that. :ugeek:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ryan_dan wrote:
Attention members,

I have done it again! First in Diamond Version, then Platinum, then SoulSilver, and now in Black Version I have completed the National Dex without cheating! I have caught all 646 Pokemon known to the world! Hooray! I did it!

.................now what?

-Ryan

Wait for the three events to come out, then show your Pokedex off to your friends.

Also, pics or it didn't happen.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What do you mean pics? Like use a digital camera to take of my Diploma? Umm I guess I could do that. Never thought about it but sure. Why not?

-Ryan

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ryan_dan wrote:
What do you mean pics? Like use a digital camera to take of my Diploma? Umm I guess I could do that. Never thought about it but sure. Why not?

-Ryan

Yup, that's what I meant. I was just messing around, though, to be honest. You don't actually have to :P . But it'd be cool if you did.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:43 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

I was going to complete the dex but I lost interest in the game about a week after it came out....who knows, I may attempt it again. I completed Pearl Version's Pokedex 100% without cheating for the most part.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucky, the only way I managed to complete a dex is by using AR. I wis h Icould figure out WHY I cant trade with people VIA Pal Pad.

(Also First post on MY laptop)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

On Pearl i nearly completed the national Dex except about 20 (and they were regular Pokemon, probably awkward evolutions and pre-evolutions...I had all the events and legendaries needed as well) But as soon as i got SoulSilver i gave up on that last 20 so i think with my Pokemon Black game i will transfer everything from the boxes in Pearl and have the full National Dex on Black. I will take pics and post when I get round to it. How about getting a high record on Battle Subway?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm nowhere near finishing my Unova pokedex, but I need 22 more on Diamond. Anybody know how to get an Ursaring on Diamond?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

dialgatime wrote:
I'm nowhere near finishing my Unova pokedex, but I need 22 more on Diamond. Anybody know how to get an Ursaring on Diamond?

You should really check the Psydex HERE. And click 'DPP and HGSS'.

But to answer your question; Lake Acuity, Route 216, and Route 217. But the catch is that you have to have Pokemon
Emerald version inserted.

If you have wifi you can wait a few days or so until i can transfer the majority of my Pearl Dex onto Black i could trade you my ursaring for a Diamond exclusive. Message me if you're interested.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I completed the National Dex once, on Diamond.

Never cared to do it again after that.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oh yeah ive completed the national dex without cheating on all 5 main gen 4 games and i'm up to 497 in white. so technically i'm ahead of you.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]