It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Legendary Beasts 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
AlphaArceus wrote:
ive found people are willing to give you pretty good stuff for those Surf/Fly Pikachus though. I gave someone my first flychu and got a shiny piplup, not a bad deal at all. I walk Yellow forest everyday. But i want the shiny dogs and the Lati event, because id love a shiny one of both. I really want celebi too, i hope they give us news of an US event soon.

Well, yeah they would though, it might have been one hatched using RNG Abuse so it was while legit easy to give away for something of I guess equal value...but imo they are too rare for me to care about even if I can get something worthwhile for them & yeah I really want that Suicune & if they do it for all the 4th Gen games & not just HGSS then I can possibly end up with all 3 of them + a spare of one which would be awesome & I would also have a Latias finally, Celebi is without a doubt coming to the US but a date range is not confirmed yet so I say look out for it cause it's coming, no clue about anything else though...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

geez, it's about time we got celebi; just think, it'll be the first time since GSC that america at least will have gotten a celebi. it will be epic.
on the other hand, i want the enigma crystal event more. sorry. oh, and i hope they do those next; i'll be pissed if we have to wait through another couple of pokewalker event downloads to get these. it'll be even worse if they hold out on us like they did with the azure flute event. gah, wth is nintendo doing?!?!?!?

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
geez, it's about time we got celebi; just think, it'll be the first time since GSC that america at least will have gotten a celebi. it will be epic.
on the other hand, i want the enigma crystal event more. sorry. oh, and i hope they do those next; i'll be pissed if we have to wait through another couple of pokewalker event downloads to get these. it'll be even worse if they hold out on us like they did with the azure flute event. gah, wth is nintendo doing?!?!?!?

Yeah & you know what, I actually don't even want anymore of the remaining PokeWalker to ever come to the US as they are pretty much useless to me...& yeah, me too as I haven't had a Latias since my days playing Sapphire & I didn't even use it then which I regret now so come on Enigma Crystal, please come after Celebi Event please...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

Yeah & you know what, I actually don't even want anymore of the remaining PokeWalker to ever come to the US as they are pretty much useless to me...& yeah, me too as I haven't had a Latias since my days playing Sapphire & I didn't even use it then which I regret now so come on Enigma Crystal, please come after Celebi Event please...

yeah, i'd rather they put the effort of the pokewalker routes into something else. imo, treehouse is more useful than these new "special" routes, which only feature novelties anyways; for instance, i would probably get rid of bounce on a gyarados, and why does my snorlax need to know explosion?? there's so many other useful moves and i don't want these ones. not trying to sound like a little kid, just making a point. so, i just want to be able to go to gamestop and get my enigma crystal and celebi... that's it!!!! come on, nintendo!!!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
yeah, i'd rather they put the effort of the pokewalker routes into something else. imo, treehouse is more useful than these new "special" routes, which only feature novelties anyways; for instance, i would probably get rid of bounce on a gyarados, and why does my snorlax need to know explosion?? there's so many other useful moves and i don't want these ones. not trying to sound like a little kid, just making a point. so, i just want to be able to go to gamestop and get my enigma crystal and celebi... that's it!!!! come on, nintendo!!!

While I find a amazing use for {munchlax} having "Explosion", I also agree with your statement in it's entirity(spelling?)...

On the otherhand, this topic has went from being about the Pokemon Movie 13's Entei, Raikou & Suicune to being about the flaws I guess of Event distribution(mainly in the US though also in other places as well), I just find that weird & hilarious is all...

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol, yeah. what's even more hilarious is the fact that this is the only active thread on the Sinjoh forums. well, sad's more like it, but you get the idea... and wth is with all the random spam on this forum?? i never noticed that kinda stuff before.... not trying to critique anyone here, btw.
man, it always seems like whenever i want a certain event or whatever, it comes out somewhere else.... rather disappointing, to tell the truth. when i lived in guam, we didn't get any events, so i missed out on darkrai, shaymin, and a crapload of other really good stuff. now that i'm back in the states, none of the events (well, the jirachi was pretty cool) have been either a)where i can get them or b)useful. just my luck... lol.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If they are going to announce a US/Europe/Aussie Event I think it might happen soon. Possibly close to the Japanese Event, or when the Movie opens, after Winner's Path. If they do it'll be on here, I'll keep checking.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

hey, i noticed that japan also gets a special scizor that "belongs to the movie's villain." what do you guys think is special about it?? i'm betting moves. and that it unlocks something.
on the other hand, we know they will do the celebi and legendary dogs event soon, since we know they're required to get zorua and zoroark. but doesn't zorua evolve into zoroark?? making only celebi required to catch em all?? and i really want the enigma crystal event.....

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well on Zorua & Zoroark, I think so but I'm not sure plus regardless I think that the Zoroark you catch in B&W will have a special move to make it worth getting instead of evolution or whatever...

On the Movie 13 Scizor, I believe that the {scizor} will only have unique moves that it wouldn't have normally & maybe some special item on it, other then that & being in a Cherish Ball, not a damn thing I assume will be different about that Scizor...

Lastly, I am hoping now that Celebi & the Legendary Dogs are not giving away like at the Movie or Ticket line cause that would suck hard & I have no doubt in my mind that if Zorua doesn't evolve into Zoroark or even if it does that it also won't be able to reproduce it's own kind which would make it only worse & along with this that there wouldn't be really anyone with any of those pokemon in 1 general area, iow, a tradegy...

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

MUNCHLAX :) wrote:
actually europe does not get the events for the same length of time as the U.S and sometimes we can find stuff we are not supposed to like i found a shaymin event that was not suppossed to happen and my friend got the heartgold soulsilve {latios} and {latias} event

How did you do this , wow is that true, I just bought a game from England so would I get evnts like this on Wi-Fi
PM me exactly what happened and whn and what you recieved thats interesting

The Zorua event may be seperate becaue maybe Zorua dosent evolve into Zoroark, or its a special Zorua/Zoroark. I still plan on getting Goon's Scizor, because its still an Event. So if you have a Japanese game you get Japanese Wi-Fi events right? If so, sweet!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Hey guys, I went undercover & got some more info from Serebii about Goon's Scizor & here it is;

Ball = Cherish Ball
Name = Scizor
Level / Ability = LV 50 / Swarm
Movepool;
1. X-Scissor
2. Swords Dance
3. Iron Defense
4. Agility

"It comes in a Cherish Ball at level 50 with the Swarm ability, it has the moves listed above which isn't anything to get excited about & lastly...it doesn't even unlock anything ingame Gen 4 or even 5 for that matter, just another Event version of a pokemon simular to a give away & is as of now already available via Mystery Gift's Nintendo Wifi Connection (via Wi-Fi Event) only for the Japanese version's of the games & is only available from June 18(yesterday) to July 14, sounds reasonable to me seeing as it's a pokemon...no further info on it at the moment though..."

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well.... that's rather unremarkable..... cherish balls are cool tho :-D

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
well.... that's rather unremarkable..... cherish balls are cool tho :-D

I agree on both accounts, You should still want it simply because it's in a Cherish Ball with a Event Berry & at LV50 already & also, it's moves are editable so make it yours I say, though I am pissed that the state of the Nature hasn't been clarified yet which is just stupid Serebii, really...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i can get as many of those scizor as I want. I got 3 japanese games. The only down side is that you gotta keep, deleting the game file, and making a new one in order to get more and in D/P/Pt you gotta actually activate mystery gift, and you need the 1st badge to get into the TV station to do that, now if this was something like Wi-Fi Mew(which already happened) i wouldnt mind as much. I alo wouldnt mind if I got a shiny Starter out of this. But i gott atell you, i really hope they do this Shiny Beast event over wifi cause I got a a lot of games to get alot of them. There is a rumor that Gamestop will hold the Celebi Event around the time it goes on in Japan ( starts July 10th when the Movie opens) although i wouldnt beleive that unless Nintendo themselves announce it. I really only get those Scizor to add another Event to my Collection, and for trading.

Its kinda wierd how this is the Hottest thread on this Forum, but you gotta love those events

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

jeez, i hope they do gamestop.... otherwise i'll have to find a place to get wifi...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
jeez, i hope they do gamestop.... otherwise i'll have to find a place to get wifi...

I hope they do both seeing as they are REQUIRED to obtain 2 of Gen 5's pokemon...they would need to be more accessible to people seeing as the not many people can get to the stores they picked to have the Events at & not everyone is blessed with Wi-Fi which is common sense sense Internet Service & even the DS & HGSS games alone costs money...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

I hope they do both seeing as they are REQUIRED to obtain 2 of Gen 5's pokemon...they would need to be more accessible to people seeing as the not many people can get to the stores they picked to have the Events at & not everyone is blessed with Wi-Fi which is common sense sense Internet Service & even the DS & HGSS games alone costs money...

this

Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*scoff* A Cherish Ball? Is that the only thing that makes it special? X Caliburn will own that thing in a minute.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
*scoff* A Cherish Ball? Is that the only thing that makes it special? X Caliburn will own that thing in a minute.

You forget about the berry it's holding & it already comes with some MT moves so you don't have to pay for them if you even want them anyway & it comes pre-trained at LV50(not talking about EVs, IVs but Exp. only...) & most importantly it comes with it's own OT ID that you can use to up your chances at the Lottery & to get more Exp. points per battle...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

a good point, to be sure. but still, i wish there was something a little more.... special about it. just me, though. on the other hand, i just want them to hurry up and do the events soon. all of them. it's torture waiting on this crap.... k, well, maybe not.......

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well until that date comes I will be starting my FR & LG games over to stock up on shiny starters among other things, can't wait til I figure out what I am going to use on my LG in slot 5 though, everything else is covered however...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

We may have to wait awhile guys, the next Wi-Fi event is the same Jirachi given at Gamestop, the Draco Meteor one. Im dissapointed I thought a t least we might get the Enigma Stone, but no. Jirachi goes from June 26- July 16th, after that who knows. It better be Celebi after the 16th of July. Seriously, Jirachi?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:54 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That's for Europe only since they really haven't had the opportunity to get Jirachi themselves...The US still has that Winner's Path Map until after tomorrow...go away already & it looks like another PokeWalker Map may be next(god no!)...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
That's for Europe only since they really haven't had the opportunity to get Jirachi themselves...The US still has that Winner's Path Map until after tomorrow...go away already & it looks like another PokeWalker Map may be next(god no!)...

<sighs> yup, another stupid pokewalker route..... and the jirachi is good and all, but i was hoping for an enigma stone, or legendary dogs, or something.....

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i actually kinda want sightseeing, and amity meadow, rally not so much, but yeah i agree id like to have the other events too. we got a ton of time for more route maps B/W dont come out till spring

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next