It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Y are all the cool pokemon reserved for japan events only! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I wish that the pokemon that have appeared so far as event pokemon weren't only announced for japan only. I cant go all the way to japan for an event celebi or anything like the movie legendary beasts! thats a waste of money! i think they should announce some for america at least. and before you all say it, i CAN NOT trade for them because everyone i contact wants something like a shiney pokemon or something that is IV or EV trained and i am not good at that at all. So seriously! What am i suposed to do! people are stingy and i am a terrible trainer. and i refuse to cheat to get them.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

for now they are only in japan but eventually they'll be elsewhere .... i hope!

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm
The Geek
The Geek

You do realize those events are intended as pre-release Black and White events, right? While you need a Gen IV game to get them, they're meant to be used in the Gen V games. So, once we have a concrete release date for Gen V games outside of Japan, and dates for say the 13th movie in the rest of the world, it's safe to assume we'll get those events too. Most events in Japan have made their way to the rest of the world lately.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
Well another reason that they are all realsed for japan only is yo test how good the event is and how popular it is so if it is they will realese it in the rest of the world but sometimes they just realese them in japan because that's well the game is made.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]