It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Black and White Movesets 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Post your moveset ideas here and have them critiqued by other users! This is a fun way to spread your unique ideas for the new games!
Here is one of my fun creations, Simisage is one of my new favorites!

Simisage @None
EVs: 252 Sp / 126 Att / 126 Sp. Att
Ability: Gluttony
Hasty Nature
-Energy Ball
-Acrobatics
-Thief
-Work Up

This moveset gives Simisage a basic STAB attack for his/her more dominate Special Attack stat, but it also gives it Work Up to power up Energy Ball and Acrobatics as well. Thief is used to solidify the power of Acrobatics. Gluttony is a good ability because if it receives a berry, like a Sitrus Berry, it will be more inclined to eat it before it has low health.

Sorry about this set, I misunderstood Acrobatics...I thought it inflicted more damage while the enemy wasn't holding an item, not the user! I apologize for the stupidity.

Last edited by Jvidi on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jvidi wrote:
Post your moveset ideas here and have them critiqued by other users! This is a fun way to spread your unique ideas for the new games!
Here is one of my fun creations, Simisage is one of my new favorites!

Simisage @None
EVs: 252 Sp / 126 Att / 126 Sp. Att
Ability: Gluttony
Hasty Nature
-Energy Ball
-Acrobatics
-Thief
-Work Up

This moveset gives Simisage a basic STAB attack for his/her more dominate Special Attack stat, but it also gives it Work Up to power up Energy Ball and Acrobatics as well. Thief is used to solidify the power of Acrobatics. Gluttony is a good ability because if it receives a berry, like a Sitrus Berry, it will be more inclined to eat it before it has low health.

I'm not to sure why you have Thief on the set, Acrobatics base power goes up to 110 if you don't have an item so I'm not sure why you'd want someone else's.

What I find with Simisage though is that his Base ATt and Sp.Att are the same, but he has a much deeper physical move pool. Personally I'm a fan of...

Sinisage @Choice Band/Leftovers
Adamant
252 Att/252 Speed/6 HP
- Seed Bomb
- Brick Break
- Crunch
- Acrobatics/Work up

Choice Band with Acrobatics, Leftovers with Work Up. Depends on if you want the Power boost but be locked in and hit every pokemon in the game for atleast Neutral damage. Or Boost yourself, have some slight recovery and hit everything for neutral damage accept Toxicroak and Heracross.

I would post something myself but I'm running outta time XD

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:54 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

A little creation of mine that i have pretty much perfected :P
Rampardos @Life Orb
252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def
Jolly Nature
Ability: Sheer Force
Rock Polish
Zen Headbutt
Iron Head
Rock Slide
i seriously love this thing, if it gets off a rock polish or two it is pretty much unstoppable, thanks to STAB/Sheer Force/Life Orb boosted rock slide. Also there's that glitch where if you use a move boosted by sheer force, you don't get the recoil from life orb but you still get the attack boost. so basically this moveset is taking full advantage of that :)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]