This thread seems like it may be a little risky, but I'm hoping we can all be mature here. I just want to know what y'all's favorite and least favorite Pokémon of the first generation
are. And try to give reasons, if you can. They don't necessarily have to be good ones. Things like, "I don't know, it just looks funny" are perfectly acceptable to me, but others may freak out about it. So I'll start.
- It can get some pretty useful TMs, and some great HMs, but I don't like its natural moves, and most of the TMs that are good that I'd give it have already been given to another Pokémon. So I feel that it's useless.
- I don't like this one purely because of the sound it makes when I summon it. It's like a grating sound in my skull that lasts too long.
- Just because it scares me. I'm afraid of clowns and mimes. And I'm 20. I blame my father.
- Obviously. My favorite starter's final evolution and the reason Fire Pokémon are my favorite type.
- I mean, it's Mew. C'mon. It can learn every TM and HM, and it gets some good Psychic moves on its own. Plus it's adorable.
- It's just so majestic. And it's a unicorn. So there's that. Here's a picture I saw that reminds me of Rapidash. I think it's supposed to be Rapidash. Ecstasy is spelled wrong, though.
If you were offended by my post, just know that I was probably kidding. Probably...