It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

it can evolve into Fortsola! a giant, living, underwater castle of coral! muahaha! XD

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ryder wrote:
it can evolve into Fortsola! a giant, living, underwater castle of coral! muahaha! XD

and it woulndt move just the perfect pkmn

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hey! dont insult Fortsola! it has catapults that fire corsola at your pokemon! lol. and i would like to point out sunkern is an inch high sunflower seed, and yet it can take down a wailord. :P

lol, and what bout Mimigoo, an evo of ditto? lol, perhaps my ideas arent logical, but their humorous, and i bet i could kick butt with meh fantasy pokemon team. :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
As I see it, {sneasel} did need an evolution bad, {dusclops} did as well as from personal experience with one gave me clear indication of this...to be blunt, this is my list of pokemon that either deserve an evolution or I just want to see one of;

1. Farfetch'd (though naming it may be a difficult task...)
2. Dodrio (very stupid reason for this...)
3. Shellder (though about this when I saw slowbro's tail...)
4. Weezing or Koffing (just because of my personal experience with Weezing...)
5. Jynx (very stupid reason for this...)
6. Eevee (doesn't everyone want at least one of these...but no, I just want a Poison evolution for it though the name will be hard to decide on...)
7. Porygon (just cause it's it, Porygon...)
8. Noctowl (I actually imagine this & a what if here is awesome...)
9. Yanma or Yanmega (It's just awesome to think of the possibilities, maybe a Dragon/Bug type combo dragonfly pokemon...)
10. Dunsparce (it needs one & yeah I said it...)
11. Quilfish (It needs one asap & not seeing one could remove the remaining hope I have for hummanity, what's left of it anyway...)
12. Heracross (I give you permission to redicule me because of this ignorance here but I'm curious of what it would look like so...)
13. Corsola (another that doesn't need one per say but would be interested to see what's done with it in this regard...)
14. Octillery (I just want one & it would be awesome/hilarious if it was done...& imo, Octillery is actual just too weak...)
15. Delibird (It must have one imo & not because of it's lack of lv up attacks but cause of it's concept so...)
16. Skarmory (just cause I though it would be a challenge for them to do so even though Skarmory as is is a very complete pokemon already...)
17. Donphan (because I want one & Donphan was all the force but not the size needed to be one of the most dangerous of mammals...)
18. Stantler (Because it needs one & it would look...epic & I mean really I am so sure of this one...)
19. Smeargle (for concept reasons & because it could be a little bit stronger I mean not too much stronger but just a little bit...)
20. Masquerain (would love to see what they do with the design next stage & it needs better move variety...)
21. Vigoroth (because I am dissapoint overall with how slaking turned out...& I would like something that isn't haulted every other turn...)
22. Nincada (because it's a Ground/Bug pokemon & I want to see a Ground/Bug type combo that actually can be used in competitive battles...)
23. Sableye (status...enough said...)
24. Mawile (because I'm curious of what will be done with it...)
25. Sharpedo (just cause it's a shark & what if, what if...)
26. Vibrava (well Flygon is...just, awful & it also left out some of Vibrava's better features for some X look & thus looks worse then Vibrava also...)
27. Kecleon (if for nothing else more then the concept as it would look amazing imo...)
28. Tropius (for a stupid reason...enough said...)
29. Combee / Male (it's obvious why I put this pokemon in the list...)
30. Pachirisu (because I want an evolve form with about simular appearance, pretty much simular in size with a little more status & cuteness...)
31. Lumineon or Finneon (it would be the most beautiful of Water Type pokemon...imo, oh & have it evolve based on Conditioning like Feebas...)

This is it...as for what Pre Evolutions I would like to see, I have none as of yet so...yeah...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i did make an evolution of shuppet its so cool!Name:Sevimetapet

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Damn. Go, Mimigoo! use megaform (the ultimate transform, muahaha!) megaforms into a bigger, better arceus. Mimigoo kicks arceus butt. then makes arceus a pitiful HM slave and sends him to be a servant to a bug catcher. hes been eXiLeD, hehe. :D

(lol, sorry bout going off topic people. just having some fun. XD)

EDIT: I better list some pokemon that need evo's, just to stay on topic XD

farfetch'd
kanghaskan
snorlax (dont tell me you dont want to see a bigger fatter evo of snorlax. cuz i know you do. :P )
i wanna have a pre evo of eevee!!!! *tear in one eye* but i know it will never happen.... *sighs*
dunsparce
lets give clamperl a level up evo, eh people?
relicanth
(i think ill stop here, cuz im more or less gonna name every single pokemon that doesnt have an evo from here on out.)

Last edited by Ryder on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

back to topic- i think kecleon would have a cool evolution

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok. me thinks its time for a lil pre evo listing time. Yeah!

Pachirisu. needs a baby form. lol.
Kanghaskan. duh. unless that lil baby kanghaskan thing in its pouch has found the gift of immortality, its gotta grow up some time. starting with a name.
Eevee!!!!!
Onix. dont tell me it hatches that big. cuz then i would have to ask how the heck do you carry around an egg that huge.
now i know im gonna get burned for this, but...
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
(waiting to be burned)
I know, I know, they're legendaries, and therefore cant be bred, and therefore cant have baby pokemon. but just picture lil baby forms of them, they would be so cute....
and ill add more later, cuz im suddenly bored with this list. :P

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Possible Evolutions
Farfetch'd
Heracross
Cloyster
Torkoal
Sandslash
Ledian
Zangoose

Possible Pre-Evolutions
Kangaskan (Duh)
Miltank (Don't know why, would be cool)

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

well, if zangoose gets an evo, then seviper should too. :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right. I was thinking about Seviper yesterday actually. =P

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I was thinking Banette. I don't like it, but it's counterpart was Dusclops, and he got an evolution, but Banette didn't.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

huh. good point, ryan. i forgot all bout banette. i never use it cuz its just....so....yeah. anyways, i think it needs an evo, too.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Masquerain definitely needs an evolution. It's got an awesome movepool but bad stats and typing. If it's given better stats and/or typing, we could have an interesting and useful Pokemon on our hands (and those are hard to come by nowadays.)

Miltank and Tauros are sorta like Hitmonchan/lee in that they are related Pokemon (both Miltank and Tauros are cows.) I think GameFreak should make some sort of Calf Pokemon that can evolve into Miltank or Tauros based on the gender.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

huh. the tauros miltank thing is a good idea .....thats been repeated almost as much as the kanghaskan needs a pre evo thing. XD if you want a pokemon with bad stats but a good movepool, take a look at ledian. its been neglected all these years, only good as a contest pokemon. lol. :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Zangoose severely needs an evolution...from what I gather, it's not a bad pokemon for a pure normal-type.

Torkoal has frickin' phenomenal defense, if it gained an evolution they would have to lower the base defense, otherwise IMO it would be too epic.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zangoose doesnt 'severely' need an evo, i was just saying that IF he gets one, than so should seviper, since they're enemies, and it would make it an unfair advantage towards one if only one got an evo.

and bout torkoal, they've done that before. like with cascoon, silcoon, metapod, kakuna, etc. their defense is their highest stat, until they evolve. then their defense is lowered a bit and another stat takes its place. lol. :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

There's some pokemon that I would Like to say wont Get Evolutions because of their "Novelty" Status (Ill explain thier "Novelty" status too)
[BTW Novelty POkemon are ment for various thing like Collecting Items, Collecting those PKMN, and just Moves it learns)
Ditto: Transform and its usefulness in breeding
Unkown: They're just meant to Collect
Delibird: Its move, Present
Smeargal: Its Move: Sketch
Plusle/Minun: To show off the potential of Double Battles Introduced in Gen III
Spinda: over 9 million different apearances =/
Castform: Too show off Weather changes effecting PKMN, even though Weather was Introduced in Gen II
Kecleon: Its type Changes =P
Luvdisc: For collection Heart Scales
Chatot: Showing off the DS Mic with its move: Chatter

Yeah, so those ones Are most Definetly Not getting Evolutions, I mean, you can still think They Will, but, prepare to be Disappointed
and also these other ones -probably- wont

Farfetch'd: it was meant to encourage Trading in Gen I, but was found in the Wild in Gen II, so it was almost a Novelty PKMN
Shuckle: Defense, Need I say More =P
Sableye/Spiritomb:Ghost/Dark typing = No Weakness, there 2 other No Weakness Duel Types with Levitate Ablity, but I forgot what they wee =P

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

POkemon that Need Pre-Evos:
Kangaskhan
Lapras
Tropius
Absol
Carnavine

Pokemon that Could have a Pre-Evo that splits, based on Gender/or Random:
Pinsir/Heracross
Tauros/Miltank
Volbeat/Illumise

Pokemon that could use an evolution before it or after it:
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Scarmory
Stanler
Torkoal
Pachurisu
and Potentially:
Corsola
Zangoose
Seviper

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was talking about this with some earlier. If Ditto got an evolution, it would be named one of these: Samehere, Metoo, Iagree, Iconcur, or Yesindeed. They all mean the same as "ditto."

I think an Unown evolution would be cool especially if they turned into Greek characters or something like that. They'd have to correspond with Arabic characters, though. So Unown A would evolev into Unown Alpha, B is Beta, C is Gamma, etc. I know there aren't enough Greek characters, but they can just figure something out.

Delibird should evolve into Santa Claus.

I think Castform evo could be really cool. I always loved Castform, but he's just not very good in battle or...anything else. Maybe Foremogrify (forecast + transmogrify).

I want to see a Luvdisc evolution just to see what they could come up with, you know? Not because I particularly care about Luvdisc, but I wonder what that would look like. Lungs? Get a cardio-pulmonary evolutionary line going, Nintendo.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I also think they should do the 2 different possible evolutions of a certain pokemon thing but also should do something with 2 different pokemon being able to become a certain simular pokemon by evolution (this for like Lotad, etc...)...anywho

My Kanto list of pokemon that should recieve a baby form in the 5th Gen;

1. Ekans (curiousity is the suspect here...)
2. Sandshrew (it would really be a cutie...)
3. Vulpix (something pretaining to a pokedex entry I saw in one of the recent pokemon games...can you guess what it is?...)
4. Meowth (hey, Pikachu got one & I absolutely adore it...)
5. Ponyta (let's see a real pony, lol...)
6. Koffing (wat...)
7. Khangaskhan (give it justice already...)

That's it for Kanto...& my post...Johto later...Oh & how about the Unown just getting more forms that fits those characters rather then an evolve into something else that does...meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dunsparce No more!

Wyverune
Type normal / dragon

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Dunsparce No more!

Wyverune
Type normal / dragon

I find this mildly super-special awesome...

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Um Emin, could you look at my first list, it says those pokemon definetly WONT get Evolutions, because thier Novelty Pokemon. Sorry =/, but I like your Ideas =P

and, you guys have to realize that, some pokemon dont have room for Baby pokemon, because of the EVs they give when defeating them

Baby/first Stage Pokemon always give 1EV
Second Stage Pokemon always give 2 EVs
and Third Stage/Legendary Pokemon always give 3 EVs

Pokemon with 2 stage Evolutions at the moment usually only have room for a Third Stage Evolution, because the other two spots are taken

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What about the Drowzee/Hypno line? :o

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next