It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spoinkable wrote:
putting pokemon in the PC box doesn't reset happiness, it just locks it where it is.
I thought if you leave a pokemon that liked you in a box, it doesnt grow to hate you, but it does forget how much it like you, so its happiness goes back to normal. or so says an NPC in the games. so if i was wrong, im sorry. but blame the dumb NPC, lol, not me. he didnt know what he was talking bout, apparently. rofl :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:
putting pokemon in the PC box doesn't reset happiness, it just locks it where it is.
I thought if you leave a pokemon that liked you in a box, it doesnt grow to hate you, but it does forget how much it like you, so its happiness goes back to normal. or so says an NPC in the games. so if i was wrong, im sorry. but blame the dumb NPC, lol, not me. he didnt know what he was talking bout, apparently. rofl :D

when you deposit pokemon in a box...after a while their happiness does go down but slowly, very slowly...it happened to my whole Gym Challenge team in Platinum...it was at 2 Big Hearts & after leaving it in the Box for what was well on 2 weeks, I withdrew it to use for something & it's happiness was now at just simply 2 Small Hearts...but that being said it doesn't reset or fly down like a thermometer(spelling?) at a 100 degrees being put in a freezer would...haha...

But no, I want to see an evolution for {stantler} way too much...& I'm fine with it being that way cause it needs one at least for only the Male Stantler...it's not a Reindeer yet darnit...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Do you think there will be any? if so what types will be added? I want the following pokemon added:
Breezeon
Type: Flying

Please use existing threads instead of making new ones for highly similar topics. -Frost

Pikachu
Zoroark
Latios
Breezon
Deoxys
Regigigas

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

stantler and dunsparce need evo's, we have more or less all agreed on that except those few who say dunsparce is nothing but a novelty pokemon. kanghaskan needs a pre-evo. everyone agrees on that. now what do people think about giving a pre-evo to onix?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
stantler and dunsparce need evo's, we have more or less all agreed on that except those few who say dunsparce is nothing but a novelty pokemon. kanghaskan needs a pre-evo. everyone agrees on that. now what do people think about giving a pre-evo to onix?

well, I'm not for it but not against it either...I mean I want to see what they do with it but don't possibly see what they could do with it...meh...

Quote:
Do you think there will be any? if so what types will be added? I want the following pokemon added:

1. Poison Type Eevee Evolution (with a Rose as Chest attire...& a Poison Ivy like Tail...please Nintendo...)
2. Ground Type Eevee Evolution
3. Steel Type Eevee Evolution
4. ?...umm, Rock Type Eevee Evolution

as far as what I think they will be...no idea...not planning to think about it...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
well, I'm not for it but not against it either...I mean I want to see what they do with it but don't possibly see what they could do with it...meh...

lol, i just thought they needed some sort of stage before its a giant rock snake pokemon. becuase surely its not that big right out of the egg.

but anyways, how bout:
fighting type eevee (the only fighting type to walk on four legs and have no arms, lol)
a dual type eevee, i really want a dual type eevee such as a fire/steel type (it would look so awesome, too, lol)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think Paras should have an alternate.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryanh181 wrote:
I think Paras should have an alternate.

I am already imagining this & it would be one of the best creations they can offer...Parasect is nice & all but I want a more offensive oriented evolution, etc...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

its not needed or anything, but i think an alternative evo for geodude would be nice. i just dont like graveler and golem very much. perhaps level it up while its holding the hard stone and it'll evolve?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:53 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
its not needed or anything, but i think an alternative evo for geodude would be nice. i just dont like graveler and golem very much. perhaps level it up while its holding the hard stone and it'll evolve?

This can work but I'd perfer something like use this stone on it or trade it with this item on it kind of concept or...or...better, raise it's tough condition to a certain point & then it evolves once it levels up after the requirements are met...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ryder wrote:
Quote:

lol, i just thought they needed some sort of stage before its a giant rock snake pokemon. becuase surely its not that big right out of the egg.

but anyways, how bout:
fighting type eevee (the only fighting type to walk on four legs and have no arms, lol)
a dual type eevee, i really want a dual type eevee such as a fire/steel type (it would look so awesome, too, lol)

I agree, Onix defo needs a pre-evo.. Dunno what you could do to minimize an Onix, without it just looking like a mini onix. Lol, it's a difficult one to picture. duel type Eevee would be awsome! What about Fire-Electric? Or of cause your idea of Fire-Steel. I think they'd both look seriously awsome!

I think your right about the Geodude thing aswell, and the Hard Stones a good idea. I'm not a big fan of Graveler or Golem really, Golem's ok, but Gravelers just weird.. :S

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
Here is my list

Pinsir
Weezing
Absol
Corsola
Delibird
Toxicroak
Swellow
Rapidash
Muk
Dewgong

(And wouldn't it be funny if Ditto had a evolution, it would be called Memmo) :)

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pinsir's a good idea, but maybe a pre-vo rather than an evo. Pinsirs already a bit of a beast, a prevolution for it would be really cool.

Corsola's an awsome idea aswell, but this one would defo have to be an evolution not a prevolution. They could make that look really cool.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What if they COMPLETELY screwed with things, and made it so you can let a Pokemon hold an item, battle with it, and it changes.
Not evolves, persay, but changes.
Like, if Pinsir holds a machine-type thing and battles/levels with it, it'll be part Machine-type.
New moves, new type, but same stats.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

iFire wrote:
I agree, Onix defo needs a pre-evo.. Dunno what you could do to minimize an Onix, without it just looking like a mini onix. Lol, it's a difficult one to picture. duel type Eevee would be awsome! What about Fire-Electric? Or of cause your idea of Fire-Steel. I think they'd both look seriously awsome!

They need an Fire/Electric Type Pokemon period...how bout this type combo for the Fire Starter maybe?...

iFire wrote:
I think your right about the Geodude thing aswell, and the Hard Stones a good idea. I'm not a big fan of Graveler or Golem really, Golem's ok, but Gravelers just weird.. :S

This exactly...except...no Hard Stone...maybe a new item?...

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

there should be a jynx evo maybe named, well i dont have any and there better be a "mrs. mime," "mime sr." and "grannymime" (grannymimes a terrible name i just couldnt think of anything else) there should also be a heracross evo and prevo. i feel that yanma needs a prevo like "yanby" and there should be a prevo of miltank and tauros maybe called "kaffy" or "kaffro" (kaffro could have an affro how awesome would that be :D )...im outa ideas

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I vote for evolution chains of more than three in the next games. This doesn't include branch evolutions (such as Oddish, Poliwag, or Wurmple) or Eeveelutions.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That would be kinda complicated though.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GollyGreg wrote:

How so? It would just be giving a pokemon another Evolve form.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have trouble enough remembering how some Pokemon evolve into their three stages. It just seems like it would be overdone. Also the stats would probably have to be changed and all that. (4 to 5 EVs beating a Pokemon for instance)
I just can't see it happening.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Emin Jofit wrote:
I vote for evolution chains of more than three in the next games. This doesn't include branch evolutions (such as Oddish, Poliwag, or Wurmple) or Eeveelutions.

I don't...would ruin the flow of things somehow...just know it will...

Ryanh181 wrote:
GollyGreg wrote:

How so? It would just be giving a pokemon another Evolve form.

No it really won't be just giving them an evolution...besides their's more to evolution then meets the eyes sometimes &...

It's at the end of the day...kind of not needed or for some people not wanted...I mean the pokemon will have to have different stats then their previous evolution stage so...that would make some pokemon too powerful or kind of screw with their variety in a sense...

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

okay. hmm. how about more pokemon that evolve after raising a contest stat, like how lawence pointed out? raising the toughness of a geodude, or the smartness of a abra or kadabra, or the cuteness of a skitty or meowth (dont judge :P ) the coolness of a scyther, the beauty of an oddish. what do you guys think?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That's actually a really good idea, but now with the Pokeathlon...do you think they'll keep that or go back to contests?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. i hope they put them both in the new game. who says they have to have one or the other? lol. :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Lightshayde wrote:
Do you think they'll keep that or go back to contests?

Hopefully neither. Actually, after PLAYING the Pokeathlon, it's not bad. It's certainly a vast improvement over Contests.

But unfortunately, Contests or at least their stats will always have to be present in some capacity each Generation due to Feebas' method of evolution.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next