It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

They did say you could catch them AFTER beating the elite four and champion. Maybe it would be like DP the evolutions of old pokes would be revealed afterwards so that you wont feel bored after beating the pokemon league kinda like a surprise

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, i see, so that's why, anyway yes, it could be some kind of surprise.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hopw about Sneasle Pre-evo and Aerodactyl Evo? I think it would be great

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't think that a fossil pokemon from different Gen would get an evolution in another Gen, but i'm also interested in that.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Infernape77 wrote:
Hopw about Sneasle Pre-evo and Aerodactyl Evo? I think it would be great

An aerodactyl evo does sound nice. A sneasle pre-evo, no, im not buyin it.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't really see the reason of this thread and I'm not trying to change any one's opinions but these pokemon who have been listed don't need evolutions.

They have bad stats: They are suppose to have bad stats because not all Pokemon should have good stats.
They don't learn good moves: They aren't suppose to have good moves, that Pokemon is what it is.
It needs an evolution because it would be cool: It doesn't have an evolution for a reason.
It's too big it needs a pre evolution: It's big because some Pokemon are big.
I don't like it so maybe an evolution will make it better: It's your problem you don't like it and because it's not liked doesn't mean it should evolve.

Example: {aerodactyl} is a great Pokemon and one of the reasons it's so great is because it doesn't need an evolution just like many other Pokemon.

I could go on but I forgot a lot of the things I was going to type. Maybe my mind wonders too much?

P.S. I am very biased (I will admit it) because as seen in my sig I think making more Pokemon should of been done after Gen III and I dislike Gen IV and V very much.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nah, it's fine, people only post their opinions, afterall.
And i heard a rumor that maybe could make a trouble, so i'll cover it.
Highlight to view spoiler.
There will be no any new evolutions for old pokemon.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

TheCharizardMaster wrote:
I don't really see the reason of this thread and I'm not trying to change any one's opinions but these pokemon who have been listed don't need evolutions.

They have bad stats: They are suppose to have bad stats because not all Pokemon should have good stats.
They don't learn good moves: They aren't suppose to have good moves, that Pokemon is what it is.

If they have bad stats, it means that pokemon was useless, why Gamefreak want to make pokemon that useless? So noone will use that pokemon. That pokemon need evolve

They need moves to battle with other pokemon, so they need evo

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

TheCharizardMaster wrote:

P.S. I am very biased (I will admit it) because as seen in my sig I think making more Pokemon should of been done after Gen III and I dislike Gen IV and V very much.

So you wanted pokemon to stop after Gen 3 and get tossed into the forgotten bin. Fine, if thats what you want dont buy gen 5, no ones gonna make you.

Anyways........ This thread is kinda useless now that we now that there will be no evoutionsm for old pokemon. That kinda bites ,yet im happy with this. It means that the new pokemon will be new and not re-worked evolutions. But, hey we can still say what pokemon we'd like to have an evolution.

No. This thread has been spinning around in circles for long enough. Now that we know there won't be any new evolutions, there's no reason to drag it out further. --Frost.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18