Psypoke
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Features Generation V Black and White SHOULD have
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25991
Page 1 of 11

Author:  Ryder [ Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Features Generation V Black and White SHOULD have

I think the Generation V games should have an underground like in sinnoh, and perhaps also have access to other regions, but its probably never gonna happen. :D oh well. what do you think generation V needs to make it a great game?

Author:  iFire [ Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

I defo agree with the Underground.

I reckon they should also edit the Safari Park system, make them bigger, and add different habitats, to get different types of pokemon.

And maybe something that lets you customise your person a bit? Just giving a selection of different parts of clothing and different bags to choose from, that would be really cool!!!!!

:D

Author:  Ryder [ Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

yeah. and i hope that they dont just cram the game full of pokemon from the previous regions like they did in G/S/C. lol.

Author:  Kintoru [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

like a trading sysem the you can trade in-game w/o wifi for pokemon you want and the system asks you for a rare pokemon

Author:  Ryder [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

lol. that would be interesting. do you mean it would have some sort of random pokemon generator (banning legendaries, of course) where it would choose a random pokemon and ask for a random pokemon in return? lol, or do you mean like how in HG/SS you can supposedly trade pokemon with gym leaders?

Author:  GollyGreg [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

More tutored moves that can be tutored multiple times. D:<

Author:  Ryder [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

i hear ya, golly greg. i hated how they would only teach the move ONCE when i needed multiple pokemon to learn it. grr.

Author:  Spoinkable [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

I think it'd be cool if they complicated the Super-Effective field a little.
Like, Ghost-types weak to wind-related moves. Stuff like that.
They can do it, as they've proven by changing the Physical/Special moves.

Ideas?

Author:  Ryanh181 [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

You know what Gen V shouldn't have? ANOTHER DAMN PROTECT MOVE! Like Protect, Detect, so on, so forth.

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Spoinkable wrote:
I think it'd be cool if they complicated the Super-Effective field a little.
Like, Ghost-types weak to wind-related moves. Stuff like that.
They can do it, as they've proven by changing the Physical/Special moves.

Ideas?


Yeah I'm tired of just plan old X4 & X2 damage & instead would like something like this...

Fire
Weaknesses = Water = 1.5X or 2X damage, Rock = 1.3X damage, Ground = 1.5X or 2X damage
Resistances = Fire = 0.5X damage, Ice = 0.7 damage, Grass = 0.3X damage, Bug = 0.4X damage, Steel(?) = 0.8X damage

maybe something like that is what I was thinking & they just add more moves like Grass Knot, Gyro Ball but they do damage based on the target's type...though this second part seems kind of difficult to put in without messing things up further competitive battle wise...though the first part can be easily put in & I wish they would do it already as I'm tired of almost everything in a battle really being based off of type matchups...

Author:  Ryder [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Lawence Codye wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:
I think it'd be cool if they complicated the Super-Effective field a little.
Like, Ghost-types weak to wind-related moves. Stuff like that.
They can do it, as they've proven by changing the Physical/Special moves.

Ideas?


Yeah I'm tired of just plan old X4 & X2 damage & instead would like something like this...

Fire
Weaknesses = Water = 1.5X or 2X damage, Rock = 1.3X damage, Ground = 1.5X or 2X damage
Resistances = Fire = 0.5X damage, Ice = 0.7 damage, Grass = 0.3X damage, Bug = 0.4X damage, Steel(?) = 0.8X damage

maybe something like that is what I was thinking & they just add more moves like Grass Knot, Gyro Ball but they do damage based on the target's type...though this second part seems kind of difficult to put in without messing things up further competitive battle wise...though the first part can be easily put in & I wish they would do it already as I'm tired of almost everything in a battle really being based off of type matchups...

Huh. yeah, that would be interesting, but it would also make things more complicated if they overdid it.

oh, and
Ryanh181 wrote:
You know what Gen V shouldn't have? ANOTHER DAMN PROTECT MOVE! Like Protect, Detect, so on, so forth.

do you mean another protect move with the same effect? or something different, such as more of a substitute move, like it takes a certain amount of health and protects for two turns. or perhaps it could be a move that absorbs certain type moves and changes it to health, like the ability water absorb, sort of?

Author:  Spoinkable [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

I want a new Aqua Ring or Ingrain -esque move.
Or abilities that do those.
I know there's already those two, and there are Leftovers, but what if...?

Author:  GollyGreg [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

You would never stop healing. O_o

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Got something they could add to the 5th Gen games...

The ability to choose what pokeball your pokemon goes in when it hatches from a egg...of course you would have to have the pokeball of choice in your pocession in order to use it for this...

& as kind of previously stated some feature to edit your trainers attire at least & maybe choose their skin complexion as well...

I have nothing else as of yet...

Author:  Emin Jofit [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Lawence Codye wrote:
Got something they could add to the 5th Gen games...

The ability to choose what pokeball your pokemon goes in when it hatches from a egg...of course you would have to have the pokeball of choice in your pocession in order to use it for this...

I got a better idea. Customizable Pokeballs. I know they already tried this with Ball Capsules, but those are limited in their customizability, and it's a pain in the neck when you go to deposit a Pokemon to take off that capsule and then remember to reattach it later. They should make it so you can have a Pokeball that has certain colors/effects for that specific Pokemon. Know what I mean?

Author:  Dan Roswald [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

I have always wanted to write myself a little note on some Pokemon, like, "This Pokemon is for (insert name) and is being traded for (insert other Pokemon)." Or even half that size, you know, something to give me an idea as to why I have it.

I also think that, depending on the Pokemon, you should be able to have more than one item. Or maybe just change the Pick Up ability so that it puts the items in your bag.

Author:  Spoinkable [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

So I'm pretty sure what we all want is more user friendly-ness.
More of a creative vibe for some, more customization for others.
But something to get out of that rut the games have been in, where it's the same EXACT thing over and over.

I realize this is one of the reasons they've been making so many spinoff games,
but I think it would be great if they made some more revolutionary changes, without altering the overall feel for the game.

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Emin Jofit wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Got something they could add to the 5th Gen games...

The ability to choose what pokeball your pokemon goes in when it hatches from a egg...of course you would have to have the pokeball of choice in your pocession in order to use it for this...

I got a better idea. Customizable Pokeballs. I know they already tried this with Ball Capsules, but those are limited in their customizability, and it's a pain in the neck when you go to deposit a Pokemon to take off that capsule and then remember to reattach it later. They should make it so you can have a Pokeball that has certain colors/effects for that specific Pokemon. Know what I mean?


Yes that is a better idea & actually something I want them to do too & they should since they introduced ball capsules in the 4th Gen so the 5th Gen should have an even better verison of this thus your stated idea, "Emin Jofit"...

Author:  linkfan57x [ Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Because it would be a bit challenging to do a lot more while still letting the new game connect effectively to the older generations, I think they should, or I would like to, have Customizable player characters (such as being able to wear different hats) and I for one would LOVE to be able to have a bit of an older kid to play as.

And I read an idea on this thread about a random Poke'mon trader in-game...that would be quite interesting!

Author:  zafara1222 [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

I think your Pokemon should follow you (like in HGSS), customizable main character (Yourself), have a seperate pouch for Evolutionary Items in your bag, and... MOAR EEVEELUTIONS!! Also, older Pokemon with no evolutions should get some :)

Author:  Dan Roswald [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Speaking of sorting bags, it would be awesome to make your own pouches and be able to change what pouch things are in. I have such a hard time finding things in my bag even though it's organized and stuff.

Author:  Spoinkable [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Dragonair should be able to learn Fly. End of story.

Author:  Dan Roswald [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Spoinkable wrote:
Dragonair should be able to learn Fly. End of story.


What? It doen't learn it? That surprises me considering it' a speedy messenger and can at leat carry it's own weight and go, what...100mph?

Author:  Spoinkable [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Dan Roswald wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:
Dragonair should be able to learn Fly. End of story.


What? It doen't learn it? That surprises me considering it' a speedy messenger and can at leat carry it's own weight and go, what...100mph?

{dragonite} learns it, but {dragonair} doesn't.
Which is dumb, because at the end of the Pikachu special for the Lugia movie, a Dragonair flies into a rainbow.

It's about time WE get to do the same.

Author:  Lawence Codye [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Features Generation V SHOULD have

Dan Roswald wrote:
Speaking of sorting bags, it would be awesome to make your own pouches and be able to change what pouch things are in. I have such a hard time finding things in my bag even though it's organized and stuff.


I have the same issue though it even stopped me from wanting to organize my bag at all...they really need more pouches bad...no kidding here...

Spoinkable wrote:
Dragonair should be able to learn Fly. End of story.


Thank You...

Spoinkable wrote:
{dragonite} learns it, but {dragonair} doesn't.
Which is dumb, because at the end of the Pikachu special for the Lugia movie, a Dragonair flies into a rainbow.

It's about time WE get to do the same.


I remember that...yeah & on top of all that...it's a Dragon Type that isn't a Ground Type too...it needs to Fly bad...

Oh & for a feature I would like to see...that is an adjustment to the Safari Zone/Great Marsh Game to make it easier cause some pokemon are sometimes just flat out uncatchable no matter what you do & god forbid if it just happens to be Shiny on top of that...

Page 1 of 11 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/