It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
Why must everyone hate on mijumaru's family?? :cry:

Because if the photos are legit, then we not only have a possible THIRD fire/fighting but also someone who looks similar to {infernape} . Seriously, it is like Nintendo has a fetish for this combo. While some say it is based on a Chinese mythology (like Tsutarja final evo = madam white snake), they could have at least thought a bit differently.

Anyway, Tsutarja's final evo first looked feminine and bleh but it grew on me. As for Miju, while many are already converting and bringing up the "I told you so," line, I'm still unconvinced about it. It looks way too off from its basic form, not to mention it looks like one of the fake/early renders for {swampert} .

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ Rex09: I don't hate on them, i just think that they are fake. And i think that because of the two mijumaru evolutions there. If i hated on the mijumaru family i would have a very different sig.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pokabu's final evo was (rather aptly) described in another forum as a combination of {rhyperior} and {magmortar}, and might I add, a touch of {infernape}.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Based on how Pokabu's family looks, I'd say they look more Dark than Fighting...I don't know where everyone's getting this.
Is it because the second evo is "flexing his biceps"?
That could just be a battle stance.

Update: I totally believe these are the final evos.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm going to find a way to get Both Tsutaaja and Mijimaru because both look insanely awesome. As for Pokabu, It's 3rd evo looks like a Pokabu's head on a Rypherior's body. And the 2nd evo has Overalls.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

To me the art looks fake
looks like someone colored in the black and white anime art. If this was sugimori the art would be much more polished
since its exactly the same poses as in the anime the game art would differentt

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Im a little iffy on the real/fake thing. Im thinking that gamefreak would just put out the 2nd evos, and leave the third till game day. Of course I could be wrong. Anyways on to the "possible"evolutions-

Pokabu's- Meh. Not one of my favorite fire final evos.
Mijarama's- HOLY !@#$%^$ ! That has to best water Evo ive seen! Move over blastoise.
Tsujra's- Dragon. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Of course these havent been confirmened yet, so im still not sure who'd id pick.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i dont think there real the pokabu 2nd evo i would think maybe but all the 3rd staage ones look way to off i mean look at all the starters they all seem to fit but the grass 2nd evo is a leaf/guy/???? evolves into a green dragon?? see my point

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I love tsutaja's evos and mijumaru's second evo. As for it's last one it's atrocious how does it go from being an otter to a water horse horn thingy? Pokabu's no longer look like pigs but giant posed and painted hams on steroids.... Plz don't late these be official. Not to mention miju's alleged final looks like a fake from Gen III for a supposed mudkip evo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My coments on the new rumors...urf:
Tsutaaja's final evo looks pretty good, I might like to see that to be true.
Pokabu's evos are...terrible...let's leave it at that...
Mijumaru's final evo is...ok, but it seems completely unrelated to Mijumaru...so I would not like it to be Mijumaru's final evo. Any other pokemon that actually looks like it at least, fine.
Yanappu trio- Uhm that seems ok, i did not actually see the new two but as long as they aren't horrible, i'm ok with it.
Also on Team Rocket's new uniforms- Sweet[: And them finally not all over Pikachu is nice. Also, i'd love to see Giovanni more, with their new uniforms and everything, I have a feeling they're like going to raise an army or something...hey, it sounds like the anime may actually be GOOD!

Edit: By the looks of the pictures- Tsutaaja=Grass/DRAGON!, Mijumaru=Water/Ice, Pokabu=Fire/Fighting...a perfect triangle...I hope that Tsutaaja's final evo is Dragon and it is real...again for Pokabu...TERRIBLE!

@Leothelion-which shadows are you talking about exactly?

Last edited by Nakuzami on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The pictures themselves don't make sense. Why are those shadows there? The Pokabu evos' picture-shadow doesn't make sense.

I don't think these are real, which is to say, I really hope that these aren't the real starters. I hate Pokabu's. The other two are alright, except that the water-otter one looks like Dialga.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well we only have a little more than a week to wait till black and white comes out AND ITS PROVEN THOSE STARTERS ARE FAKE
man i hate all of tehm

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Grass thing- cool dragon type please
water Thing - cool but should that really evolve from an Otter?
Fire thing- Ganondorf! (does look way too much like rhyhypior)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dark_Swampert wrote:
I love tsutaja's evos and mijumaru's second evo. As for it's last one it's atrocious how does it go from being an otter to a water horse horn thingy? Pokabu's no longer look like pigs but giant posed and painted hams on steroids.... Plz don't late these be official. Not to mention miju's alleged final looks like a fake from Gen III for a supposed mudkip evo.

Exactly. That was the early/fake render I was talking about.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Somewhere in the talkbacks for the "final" starters news, there was a link that disproved the starters at pokejungle.

The guy who drew them admitted that they were fake.

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:14 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

That doesn't really mean anything, anyone can claim to have drawn them.

I really hope they're real. As disappointing as Pokabu's evolutions are to me, I love the grass and water evolutions. I have my heart set on choosing Mijumaru now.

As for comparisons, I'm getting really tired of idiots on the net comparing them to Milotic (um...because they're both serpents? Sorry, but Milotic was never the first serpent and they don't look a thing alike anyway), Dialga (again, they look NOTHING a like and I see no similarities). I admit that Pokabu's evolution looks a bit like Magmortar, but comparing them is pretty retarded.

I'm starting to wonder which Pokemon will become the bash target of mentally retarded 10 year old kids, I'm going to assume this thing.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:28 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i will be extremly dissapointed if these end up being real. miju middle looks like it gonna evolve into a cool water/fighting type than BAM they give us a water unicorn but oddly i like pokabus middle evolution

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A cat thing has appeared
It looks like a shiny glameow

Image Image

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah. I know I called them fake, but I don't necessarily have my heart set on that. He could be lying, and that proof that he faked it, well I don't understand it at all, because i'm stupid like that. So, it's whatever to me. But Pokabus (possible) evolutions are just horrible, but it's whatever, it's not going to effect me in anyway, I don't choose the fire type ever anyways. And the fact that they look like other pokemon doesn't mean anything to me. I've always thought that they probably use other pokemon to make parts of sprite for other pokemon. The parts just kind of match up in certain pokemon. For some reason I always thought Mime Jr.'s pose looks A LOT like Baltoys..

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

the new cat looks alrite. i probably won't bother using or catching one until later on in the game, so it doesn't really matter to me.

as for the new starter evo thhings, i don't get why everyone hates mijumaru's final so much. it looks good to me :'(

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
i don't get why everyone hates mijumaru's final so much. it looks good to me :'(

I like it, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
rex09 wrote:
i don't get why everyone hates mijumaru's final so much. it looks good to me :'(

oh, my bad. and yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me either, but then again, it's Pokemon, so not much makes sense, lol.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Magikarps_Beast wrote:
rex09 wrote:

oh, my bad. and yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me either, but then again, it's Pokemon, so not much makes sense, lol.

Good point. But thats why I love pokemon. I sat around the park talking about the new gen with my friend, and I normally don't talk about pokemon outside of here. lol. She thinks that the New Gen will suck, but be interesting. Kind of like how Ruby/Sapphire was.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Good point. But thats why I love pokemon. I sat around the park talking about the new gen with my friend, and I normally don't talk about pokemon outside of here. lol. She thinks that the New Gen will suck, but be interesting. Kind of like how Ruby/Sapphire was.

lol yeah i don't talk about pokemon outside of my family. but in the whole "like RSE" thing, i disagree. this'll be more like gen I and gen III mixed, imo. i mean, it kinda stands on its own.... i don't think it'll be very comparable to any of the other gens except in terms of graphics (gen IV).

i wonder if any more leaks will happen before the actual games release?? probably, lol.... i just wanna know if those evos are real or not. if they are, then i'll probably stop paying attention to BW news.... otherwise, meh...

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
i don't think it'll be very comparable to any of the other gens

THIS!
Please.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next