It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 The HG/SS Questions Thread 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dratini w/ Extremespeed.

I have just beaten the blackthorn gym, and answered the dragon masters quest. I think i answered pretty right, but i did get no dratini at all :? do i have to beat the kimono girls and lugia before i get it? Since he is mentioning something about lugia when i ask him.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After answering the questions did you get the Dragon Pulse TM from Claire? She gives it to you on the way out of the cave. You have to get the TM then go back to the Master for the Dratini, iirc.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Is anyone else miffed like me? I was hoping to find a Pokemon that can learn Gyro Ball, Trick / Switcheroo, and Curse. Apparently not a single pokemon can learn that combination of 3 moves. The strategy was to give it Choice Scarf > Switcheroo / Trick > use Curse a few times and Gyro Ball my way to victory.

Honestly did not know where to put this topic because all the forums have their rules and this fits into none of them. Honestly I was hoping Forretress could learn this Moveset along with rest. Sigh.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
When do you start to see Gen 3 and 4 pokes?
You can only get them through the pokewalker :)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

mr_man wrote:
Quote:
When do you start to see Gen 3 and 4 pokes?
You can only get them through the pokewalker :)

You can get them in the Safari Zone once you can customize the area.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I read over the Walkthrough once again and for some reason I think I may have skipped the guy who gives you the Super Rod. I cant think of where he may be and why I skipped over him. :frustrated: Anyone remember where the Super Rod is located?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Raikou wrote:
I read over the Walkthrough once again and for some reason I think I may have skipped the guy who gives you the Super Rod. I cant think of where he may be and why I skipped over him. :frustrated: Anyone remember where the Super Rod is located?

You get it in the house on Route 12 (long bridge with fishermen, south of Lavendar Town). It's the same place as in GSC, if you played any of those games.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Cherrygrove wrote:
Raikou wrote:

You get it in the house on Route 12 (long bridge with fishermen, south of Lavendar Town). It's the same place as in GSC, if you played any of those games.

Wow that is inconvenient. That is way too far ahead in the game!.... In DPP you get it before you beat the elite 4. Game Freak this is unforgivable!

Thank you for your help. I remember the place.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raikou wrote:
Cherrygrove wrote:
Raikou wrote:

Wow that is inconvenient. That is way too far ahead in the game!.... In DPP you get it before you beat the elite 4. Game Freak this is unforgivable!

Thank you for your help. I remember the place.

They had to put it way ahead ingame since it is two regions. If it was only one here as in the other games, you would get it before e4 probably.

Highlight to view spoiler.
And now over to my question....

According to walkthroug Steven want to trade beldum in pewter city, museum. For a forretress? Yes i find him in the museum, but he just stares at the stones and does not pay attention to me. How can i get him to trade?

Last edited by kjalabama on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think that you can trade with him once you beat Red on Mt. Silver and obtain the starters from him. If you've done that, then I don't know.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

iirc its, beat red, go to silph co (saffron city) to get a starter from steven, go to museum (pewter city) to talk to him and then go back to silph co (saffron city) to trade for beldum.
something like that... its been a while >.<

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

You can also catch Beldum in the Safari Zone .... one of the areas has it available once you customize it a bit. It should be in the Forrest with 63 Rock objects.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yes i know but that one does not have a dawn stone when obtained ;) That is why i want Stevens Beldum :):)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oh do you just need the Dawn Stone? You can get them by winning the Bug Catching contest or the Pokeathalon Dome Shop sells them.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

oh thanks :) well i don't just want the dawn stone, kinda. I want it attached to a traded beldum :D xd catching a beldum/metang in safari zone and buying a dawn stone would not be quite the same, as trading it from a famous-from-other-region dude^^ if you know what i mean :P

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So is it confirmed that the roaming Pokemon respawn after you beat the elite four if they were KOd?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Raikou wrote:
So is it confirmed that the roaming Pokemon respawn after you beat the elite four if they were KOd?

Yes. They will respawn with a different nature, IV combination, etc.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Every interactable Pokémon resets after defeating the Elite Four until you capture it.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

kjalabama wrote:
Roaming Pokemon.. specially Entei and Raikou since I have injuried them and only them left of the roaming Pokemon in my HeartGold.

Since their HP are staying it same all the time/I reduces it with attacks.. Is it the same way for their PP's too?? So that they at last will kill them self with struggle if i do not capture them before? :O

Just to answer my question, if other people wonders about it.
I caught entei into my party. So i checked with the pp gone etc. The only gone PP was what he used in that round.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have a question I thieved trainer red's pikachu for his light ball will his pikachu have it the next time I battle him same with chuck's breloom for it's toxic orb and Falkner's swellow for it's flame orb ??? :D

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

azul wrote:
I have a question I thieved trainer red's pikachu for his light ball will his pikachu have it the next time I battle him same with chuck's breloom for it's toxic orb and Falkner's swellow for it's flame orb ??? :D

Yes.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Who knows if they will make a "yellow version" for these games? Don't want to have to buy both. :?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

pikame guru wrote:
Who knows if they will make a "yellow version" for these games? Don't want to have to buy both.

It's doubtful. When they remade R/B/Y to make Leaf Green and Fire Red, they never made a 'third' version.

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work like that."

Stephen Fry

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ClawsonExperience wrote:
pikame guru wrote:
Who knows if they will make a "yellow version" for these games? Don't want to have to buy both.

It's doubtful. When they remade R/B/Y to make Leaf Green and Fire Red, they never made a 'third' version.

Crystal version was a remake of original Gold and Silver, like yellow was for red and blue. Since HeartGold and Soulsilver are remakes of those, they also contain aspects from crystal too. It would not be necessary with another remake of the remake.

http://www.psypokes.com/hgss/faqs.php

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:52 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello there,

Not sure whether this has been discussed or not, but I have got a question here.
Since nintendo event can be shared in ruby/sapphire/emerald through the mixing of records, does heart gold and soul silver have the same feature?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next