It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
 The HG/SS Questions Thread 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

devilslayertg wrote:
Thing is I started a challenge on hgss to use the 6 worst pokemon i got a Ditto that had a good nature and IVs but my game glitched and he kept the moves of the last pkmn he transformed in to........ he knows growl quick attack rage and fury attack.... any way to salvage it? f..ing doduo....

Your Ditto just got affected by the Rage Glitch. I suppose you can use Heart Scales to retutor the move Transform onto Ditto again. Or just try something different/catch a new Ditto.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In my HeartGold, I cannot find a way to trade Beldum with Steven Stone. Hell, the whole Silph Co is empty! Is it because I used Rotom to activate the lift and make everyone um vanish? If so, is there any other easier way to get a Beldum?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rtyk1 wrote:
In my HeartGold, I cannot find a way to trade Beldum with Steven Stone. Hell, the whole Silph Co is empty! Is it because I used Rotom to activate the lift and make everyone um vanish? If so, is there any other easier way to get a Beldum?

If Rotom is in your party, then just deposit it in the box. They'll re-appear.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey, when I'm breeding, can I reset for gender?? I know you can't reset for IVs, but does that apply to all aspects of the Pokemon?? Thanks to whoever answers this!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
rex09 wrote:
Hey, when I'm breeding, can I reset for gender?? I know you can't reset for IVs, but does that apply to all aspects of the Pokemon?? Thanks to whoever answers this!

You cannot reset for anything except IVs in which case it is needed for you to save in front of the Day-Care Man once the egg is generated before receiving it, then you can get the egg to check if everything else is right, if so, just keep resetting until the IVs are right or if not, hatch it & move on to the next egg or whatever...

The Nature, Ability, Gender & whatever else besides the IVs is set when you take the step that generates the egg at which point all of this is set in stone unless you reset now instead of saving which does you know what...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

rex09 wrote:

Once you receive the egg everything about the Pokemon is set in stone. So what you have to do is get the egg hatch it and make sure it is what you want, just save before you get the egg.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So when I don't get what I want, do I need a completely new egg, or just to reset to before I receive it??

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
So when I don't get what I want, do I need a completely new egg, or just to reset to before I receive it??

If you don't get what you want, you need a completely new egg, if it is IVs you are referring to, then you need only to reset & receive the same egg again which will give you the same everything else but different IVs as they are set later then everything else...

In short, in the case of your question, you are not referring to IVs so you will need to make a completely new egg...

Also, I AM 2000!!...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thank you rex09!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I read some where that you can get the 8 bit music from the original games, cant remember how but i would like to know if its true. I think it was in HG/SS or platinum i cant remember XD
If someone can answer Thanks

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lol well the original music for Platinum's predecessor would be DP, which didn't use 8-bit. You can get the GB player on HGSS after you get all 16 badges. Just go talk to the GameFreak people (I think they're in Saffron City) and the director person will give it to you. Once you activate it, the original music from GSC will play (although it doesn't work for things like the radio and certain buildings).

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok that leads me to another question. How do u get the elevator to work?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

elphie-nessa wrote:
Ok that leads me to another question. How do u get the elevator to work?

Obtain a Rotom which is this ---> {rotom} Poke'mon & then attempt to use the elevator with it in front of your party...

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Can you get rotom in SS from do i have to trade it in from Platinum?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

elphie-nessa wrote:
Can you get rotom in SS from do i have to trade it in from Platinum?

Unfortunately you can only obtain Rotom in DPPt so yes, you would have to trade 1 from Platinum or you could even do so from Diamond or Pearl if you have either of those as well...Rotom is unobtainable in HGSS so...

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok thanks... hmm how to steal my friends ds heh heh heh :P

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I haz a question!

How long am I realistically going to be looking for a Heracross on Route 42?

So far I've only found one (what I am assuming is a) Common Tree, and have since head butted that tree approximately 50 times, and only found Spearow. Is there a certain tree I need to use or am I just having pure, unadulterated and down right annoying bad luck.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ok, heres a better idea , get an action replay and steall it from someone

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Here's an even better one, No.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

does anyone know the answer to this?
do u know a hugely popular pokemon? the one that has a yellow body and bright red cheeks...

It sounds like a Pikachu but when i show it to the guy he says thats not the one he was told about :(

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Mutant_Mewtwo wrote:
I haz a question!

How long am I realistically going to be looking for a Heracross on Route 42?

So far I've only found one (what I am assuming is a) Common Tree, and have since head butted that tree approximately 50 times, and only found Spearow. Is there a certain tree I need to use or am I just having pure, unadulterated and down right annoying bad luck.

Okay, let's put it this way...Heracross are actually quite frequent in HGSS on Route 42 & Route 46(which is where I got mine from easily along with Aipom)...You might be either having terrible luck or are at a tree that was as such at that particular moment...My Answer, TRY TRY AGAIN!...If you are having bad luck, leave the Route & come back, it might help, it might not help, sorry this is the best answer I can think of to your question...

missingoinc wrote:
Ok, heres a better idea , get an action replay and steall it from someone

I understand why you said that, but umm, some people just don't find hacking or stealing to be their thing, the former more so then the later...

elphie-nessa wrote:
does anyone know the answer to this?
do u know a hugely popular pokemon? the one that has a yellow body and bright red cheeks...

It sounds like a Pikachu but when i show it to the guy he says thats not the one he was told about :(

Who is this person you are talking about? Where are they located? People need more details for questions like that...

If you can answer at least 1 of those or just give more details, I most likely can help you, but as it is now, I have no clue what you could be talking about, just saying...

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, Cheers. Patience is a virtue I suppose.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Bill's grandad, the guy up at cerulean cape that gives u the evolution stones

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

elphie-nessa wrote:
Bill's grandad, the guy up at cerulean cape that gives u the evolution stones

I think it's Pichu that he's referring to.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If its a pichu how can i find in SS? cos it took me time to find a Pikachu it might take longer of a Pichu

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next