It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Questions about berries. 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi I'm new here as you might be able to tell, and I wasn't sure where this post should go so this seemed like a good place since it was about berries in diamond and pearl. Anywho I was wondering a couple of things (I did find a berry guide on bulky waters but can't read it until my account is verified and my questions may not be in there so here it goes).

One does changing the clock in your ds have any effect on the berries you are growing?
And two when do berries come into play and by that i mean I know berries die and are sometimes regrown when you don't get to them in time but say you haven't entered an area yet, will they still grow if the area hasn't been accessed or will they only start growing once you enter that specific area?

Anyway I hope someone can help thanks in advance :)

Chrys

Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:37 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
First, Yes, it will if you save when you time travel as it's caled & what it does is stop the growing of them for 24 hours I believe & any other daily, weekly occurances are paused for 24 hours as well...

Second, of course, during contests & for the ones with battle effects...immediately...& Third, they only don't visually grow when you are in that specific area & are always actually growing...just leave the area & come back to see the current results...

Oh & this goes in the thread in the top part of this section that is named, "Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE]"...this is being said for furture reference new person...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Congrats, lawence, you didnt bite the new person! :D im just playin', sorry. and i think it was cruel of them to do the whole pause the time for 24 hours thing. :S

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Yeah...it was considering they just looked the other way about the hacked pokemon in GTS thing...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

All questions should be asked in the thread mentioned by Lawence Codye.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]