It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 HG/SS likes and dislikes 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
This very much...well, the Sinnoh Game Corner at least gave you some help once you got a match...but that was still torture...
My problem with the sinnoh game corner was that i got so bored after awhile with picking the reel to stop that the clefairy pointed to. i got bored after earning maybe five thousand coins by simply picking the reel clefairy pointed at. it gets REALLY repetitive after awhile. so yeah, i didnt much like the sinnoh game corner either.

yes, that is exactly what I meant...I can at least give the HGSS Game Corner some respect by saying that it is way less repetitive then the Sinnoh one...

I also dislike the fact that even the newly added trainers like the ones along the route towards the Safari Zone are also bad news for {chikorita} ...& that Eusine doesn't have his own battle theme...lame...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

another thing i dislike (even if i dont post it, there is a lot i like about the game, its just easier to write what i DONT like, lol) in DPPt it let you switch gears on your bike. i guess that spoiled me cuz now im angry cuz its not letting me switch gears on this bike in HG/SS (or am i just going slightly crazy from playing late into the night?)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
another thing i dislike (even if i dont post it, there is a lot i like about the game, its just easier to write what i DONT like, lol) in DPPt it let you switch gears on your bike. i guess that spoiled me cuz now im angry cuz its not letting me switch gears on this bike in HG/SS (or am i just going slightly crazy from playing late into the night?)

Yeah, you can't switch gears on your Bike which sucks but I guess they decided they didn't need it...come to think of it, I better start playing SS right now cause I'm already going to be up all hours of the Night trying to wait for berries to grow...sucks...

& I also don't like that you can only grow 5 Berries Max when in DPPt you could grow at least 10 Berries Max...sucks...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Time for something i do like. lol. But its mixed with something i dont like. I like that they brought back the bug-catching contests, but hate that a scyther can lose to a caterpie because of the new judging rules based on health, level, etc. I also like the cute lil animation your guy does when you get an aprikorn, although it looks kinda zelda-ish, where he pulls and shakes the tree and the tree kinda wiggles and the aprikorn pops out and you catch it. :/ zelda-ish. but still funny.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
Time for something i do like. lol. But its mixed with something i dont like. I like that they brought back the bug-catching contests, but hate that a scyther can lose to a caterpie because of the new judging rules based on health, level, etc. I also like the cute lil animation your guy does when you get an aprikorn, although it looks kinda zelda-ish, where he pulls and shakes the tree and the tree kinda wiggles and the aprikorn pops out and you catch it. :/ zelda-ish. but still funny.

I adore the Apricot Tree's animation too...boof haha...but I am now a lover of the Bug Catching Contest since I caught a lv. 16 venonat & beat a scyther & paris with it yesterday...that felt great...& the only thing I did was paralysis it & done (after about 10 balls thrown)...I will try Pinsir or Scyther again next contest & do the same thing hoping it works...I really need a Fire Stone...not a Sun Stone...& the Level rule was always there, just not the health, status & shiny or not rules...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay I'll admit that I was rather harsh, Frost. My sincerest apologies. It's just that one of your dislikes made me feel very bad about purchasing HG and I detested that.

To all other members: Sorry I sounded pretty stupid in my last post. I was not trying to insult people for having their opinions. My sincerest apologies once again, Frost and everyone else. I shouldn't have ever said that. I understand your situation, Frost because I have worked rather hard on similar stuff. Now I think it's Comprehendable why Frost acted so tense in his posts. I'm truely sincerely sorry, guys. Sometimes I get so impulsive, it just goes to a point where I act stupid, harsh, and like a big jerk. I regret every single one of those moments including this one.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What I don't like is the box system. It takes so long to organize your boxes and just to move a pokemon. To a breeder like me, I like to access boxes like in DPP.

Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8) and I work graveyard. So the best time to contact me is 8am-12noon(I might be working outside) or 8pm-9:30pm Mon-Sat.
Pearl - Loki 3180 2509 3375

-I am a Shiny Breeder and can breed one if you PM me.
My Shiny Trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=26723

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

MallratDogma wrote:
What I don't like is the box system. It takes so long to organize your boxes and just to move a pokemon. To a breeder like me, I like to access boxes like in DPP.

Yeah I agree...they just did it wrong but if they did it right it would be better then Bebe's...but that's not the case...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

if only they let you use the stylus to click and drag a box that can select multiple pokemon and then you can move, release, deposit, withdraw, take item, etc.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I just wish that when you clicked on a pokemon period that it brought up your party & the list of boxes without you having to do anymore clicking & then you can just drag & drop your selection to where you want it to go I mean really...& that when you change boxes you don't have to confirm it via that stupid tab at the bottom that says "CHANGE BOX"...the **** is with that...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Time for a like. :D i know im gonna be burned for saying this, lol, but oh well. i enjoy the pokeathlon. its fun and something different, so yeah. i like the pokeathlon mini games. although the aprijuice could have been better explained.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I agree completely...I actually don't even ever use Aprijuice because it isn't explained properly...the Pokeathlon is very fun, especially the Speed Category Events...love em...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah. i havent tried them all yet, but i know i love the jumping contest (although how a yanma jumps is quite beyond me)

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
yeah. i havent tried them all yet, but i know i love the jumping contest (although how a yanma jumps is quite beyond me)

I have...all of them...I hate the Skill & Power Categories...mainly the Skill one...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. after doing all of the other various things that must be done ASAP on my game when i get it back, im gonna head over to the dome and try out all the other categories. lol.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

MallratDogma wrote:

Oddy enough I love the new box system... well "Deposit" and "Withdraw" suck, but "move" make both so easy to move and organize pokes and boxes.

I also like that the Daycare calls you when an egg is there instead of tapping the poketech every 10secs.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MasterChef wrote:
I also like that the Daycare calls you when an egg is there instead of tapping the poketech every 10secs.
DEFINITELY this.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

MasterChef wrote:
MallratDogma wrote:

Oddy enough I love the new box system... well "Deposit" and "Withdraw" suck, but "move" make both so easy to move and organize pokes and boxes.

I may dislike the new box system...but also like it all the same...just not optimized enough for the styllus...& very yes in regards to the daycare thing...just that they didn't call me when my Chikorita breeded an egg which pissed me off...they might do things properly for now on though...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like the specialty aprikorn balls, and as soon as i figure out how this whole aprijuice thing works, i'll probably like that too. im getting quite a collection of aprikorns in the mean time though, lol.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
I like the specialty aprikorn balls, and as soon as i figure out how this whole aprijuice thing works, i'll probably like that too. im getting quite a collection of aprikorns in the mean time though, lol.

They work quite simular to the Poffins...just not sure if they are permanent...guess I will find out tomorrow & then so will anyone else who sees my answer to it...meh...

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I like most everything except for some reason I hate the dialogue about the Pokewalker added in. And I'm not sure if I love or hate Lyra. It's weird. Her Marill has evolved three times now though.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i don't think relicanths were this frkn hard to catch!!!! they've made the list .V.

and i sorta miss the pokeradar :/

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

smallFly9 wrote:
i don't think relicanths were this frkn hard to catch!!!! they've made the list .V.

and i sorta miss the pokeradar :/

I agree about the PokeRadar...& the other thing was probably cause the difference in the effects of the Dive Ball from Gen 3 to Gen 4...but I still agree with this too...

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I agree with a lot of what's been said already.

Like: New Gym leader designs. Especially Blaine and Morty's. I also like the Pokemon following you thing. It adds more depth to the game and helps me become more attached to what is essentially a block of pixels. The pokewalker's also really fun. Music is nice (Ecruteak theme FTW!)

Dislike: The stupid female character design. I want the Crystal girl~ D:. Also, why can't the girls just use backpacks like the guys? And yeah, the levels are weird and unbalanced. Like, Clair is lvl 45ish and the wild pokemon are lvl 23. What's with that?

I never really used the game corner, so I don't care if it stinks. Actually, I haven't even been to it yet lol.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ecruteak City's theme is truly, truly epic...it's like they put the most work into that specific theme...though that's sad, it's amazing...

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next