Total votes : 7

Need help with my fr team 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My team is:
Blastoise Lv.95
Surf
Dig(im gonna delete it)
Hydro Pump(by mistake i erased hydro cannon)
Strengh

Moltres Lv.64
Flamthrowher
Fly
Fire blast
overheat(im gonna delete it)

Dewgong Lv.59
surf
sheer cold(im gonna delete it)
take down
ice beam

magneton lv. 56
spark
lock on
tri attack
thunder

golem lv 55

rolloutselfdestruct/earthquake

articuno lv54

mist/fly/mind reader/ice beam

please help

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Its ok, i guess, but you might want to lose the legendary birds. it makes four of your pokemon weak to ice, plus you already have dewgong so you dont need articuno. and with your magneton, instead of lock on, you could teach it rain dance. that would raise its accuracy with thunder and raise the power of its electric moves. you can teach lock on again if u decide to teach it zap cannon. with your dewgong, you could get rid of take down and teach him mind reader. i believe he learns it around level 64, but you might wanna check lolstop to make sure. with blastoise i recommend surf, hydro cannon ( you can relearn it by taking him to the move rememberer) skull bash, and perhaps either ice beam or earthquake. with golem, earthquake, explosion, rollout or rock blast, and perhaps double edge, if it has the rock head ability. instead of moltres, i recommend an arcanine with extremespeed, flamethrower, heat wave, and crunch. instead of articuno, i recommend either a fighting or psychic type pokemon, such as machamp or alakazam. thats just my personal preference though, thy're not necessary, you could have a flying type such as pidgeot, or aerodactyl. people tend to look down on you if you use legendary pokemon as your main team. they will think your a noob. anyways, thats just my opinion. hope i helped.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ryder wrote:
Its ok, i guess, but you might want to lose the legendary birds. it makes four of your pokemon weak to ice, plus you already have dewgong so you dont need articuno. and with your magneton, instead of lock on, you could teach it rain dance. that would raise its accuracy with thunder and raise the power of its electric moves. you can teach lock on again if u decide to teach it zap cannon. with your dewgong, you could get rid of take down and teach him mind reader. i believe he learns it around level 64, but you might wanna check HELL.net to make sure. with blastoise i recommend surf, hydro cannon ( you can relearn it by taking him to the move rememberer) skull bash, and perhaps either ice beam or earthquake. with golem, earthquake, explosion, rollout or rock blast, and perhaps double edge, if it has the rock head ability. instead of moltres, i recommend an arcanine with extremespeed, flamethrower, heat wave, and crunch. instead of articuno, i recommend either a fighting or psychic type pokemon, such as machamp or alakazam. thats just my personal preference though, thy're not necessary, you could have a flying type such as pidgeot, or aerodactyl. people tend to look down on you if you use legendary pokemon as your main team. they will think your a noob. anyways, thats just my opinion. hope i helped.

imusing moltres cuase he has almost 200 def in that lvl

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Is your moltres's only purpose is being a wall and taking hits? if so then you could use a different pokemon for defense.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I agree with what Ryder said about getting rid of Articuno. You do have a Dewgong, and it helps to have a large vary on types in your party. It looks to me as though you could do with a Grass, poison or bug type, just to add some vary to the party, and give yourself a better chance against lots of different types of opponent.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

how about, once you get to it in the game, but a dragonite or tyranitar would add some flavor to your team, and take care of a coupla weaknesses and they have a wide variety of move sets, along with their general awesomeness. :D

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It is all good but get all around Lv. 70.
Over all it is boss.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]