Psypoke
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Most Wanted Pokemon?
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25345
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Psychic_Espeon_16 [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Most Wanted Pokemon?

What Pokemon do you most want? Out of any Pokemon that there is, what Pokemon do/did you want or that you now have in a Diamond/Pearl/ Platinum Game? For me it's Lugia because I like that Legendary from Pokemon Silver and it would be awesome in Platinum.

Author:  Azurera‚Ćh [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

That would be {arceus} for me. :wink:

Author:  Lucario Master [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

My most wanted pokemon is...........Celebi

Author:  PkmnMaster01 [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

MEW!!!!!!!!!!

Author:  pokemon_god [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

{deoxys} Just so AWESOME!

Author:  DarkMegaMan [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

My most wanted would be Ho-Oh, the nostalgia of Gold...

Author:  shinashu taji [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

{arcanine}
Just hands down one of my top pokemon.

Author:  Emin Jofit [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

Ho-Oh and Lugia both. I've got all the event Pokemon, but not those too stupid huge mystic bird things.

Author:  Squirtle [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

Emin Jofit wrote:
Ho-Oh and Lugia both. I've got all the event Pokemon, but not those too stupid huge mystic bird things.

luckily my brother no-lifes pokemon XD and coliseum, so he has lugia migrated and ho-oh well in his grasp.
OT: i would want a Flareon =/

Author:  Torkoal power [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

I never actually got a Celebi on Emerald :/ Only one i never got.

Author:  Psper12 [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

That would be Arceus for me.

Author:  happymatt [ Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

A shiny crobat for me :!:

Author:  -palindrome- [ Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

{darkrai} Darkrai rules, i am glad there was an event

{darkrai} -Palindrome- {darkrai}

Author:  Jeneus [ Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

My favorite pokemon is Dusknoir.

Author:  Dan Roswald [ Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

happymatt wrote:
A shiny crobat for me :!:


I got one. :P

Probably Mew. I've ALWAYS loved him.

Author:  Ryanh181 [ Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

First it was a Shiny Ampharos, but i have one now. Now i want a Shiny Charizard.

Author:  Dracomence [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

i want the shiny charizard. i hatched over 100 eggs to see if a shiny charmander would come out and nothing. then i read somewhere that somebody had a shiny charmander and evolved it to a charizard and didn't like it because "it looked ugly and evil".

Author:  5parky1984 [ Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

mine has to be a darkrai coz my mate keeps pulling me into the dark void man a hate the dark void

Author:  HampOoze [ Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

I really want the jotho starters, just because I have all the other starters and now its a collector thing. Also Lugia for god sake, its so freaking awesome. Other then that its probably the usual, arceus which I'm hoping will be be a mystery gift after the Shaymin one. etc.

Author:  Smallzy90 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

I'd love to have Lugia {lugia},

Would be good to have next to my Shiny Rayquaza {rayquaza} :)

Author:  Smallzy90 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

Dracomence wrote:
i want the shiny charizard. i hatched over 100 eggs to see if a shiny charmander would come out and nothing. then i read somewhere that somebody had a shiny charmander and evolved it to a charizard and didn't like it because "it looked ugly and evil".


I have a Shiny Charizard , and i agree , it doesnt look that great :/

Author:  REPTILE [ Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

It would have to be a shiny {jirachi} (or not shiny)
since the only way to get him is with a bonus disc :frustrated:

Author:  WirelessBrain [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

Smallzy90 wrote:
Dracomence wrote:
i want the shiny charizard. i hatched over 100 eggs to see if a shiny charmander would come out and nothing. then i read somewhere that somebody had a shiny charmander and evolved it to a charizard and didn't like it because "it looked ugly and evil".


I have a Shiny Charizard , and i agree , it doesnt look that great :/


I disagree, i think it looks pretty cool, i am still in the process of hatching eggs for mine, i am usin a foreign ditto to use the masuda method, should be soon when i get one, i hope.

Author:  D@RKN&ZZ999 [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

I'm soft resetting for a Shiny Giratina, so I guess shiny Giratina. Another pokemon I want really bad is Celebi.

Author:  pokemon_god [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Most Wanted Pokemon?

My most wanted Pokemon would be a shiny Metagross.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/