It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Which pokemon do you think you will have following you? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I usually have my red gyarados, miltank or cyndaquil following me around. I really want a Rayquaza following me around. I think that'd be fantastic. Also vulpix and all eevee evs b/c they're cute.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Ryder wrote:
im trying them right now, ill post back in a min. :D

Alright thanks cause I want to know which one looks better, Cyndaquil or Totodile...my money is on Totodile for some reason...

well you just lost your money. cyndaquil looks FAR better. XD totodiles lil avatar looks kinda....um.....squished?

if i can get my digital camera to work, ill upload some photos to photobucket and you can be the judge. or i could just trade you the starters that you need and you can see it yourself. check out my HGSS trading post. i added to it a bit. new starters, and other poke's as well.

Last edited by Ryder on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow. My character looks awesome in a Team Rocket outfit with Umbreon following him.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

O_o pidgey doesnt flap its wings and fly when it follows you. it just hops along behind you. o_O

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{meganium} looks like an alien =( I'm kinda sad for it.
{mantine} is awesome, though.
{sentret} is probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
{gengar} is well-done, though. As is {umbreon}

I'm very excited to see {victreebel}

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, spoinkable, you tried a spoink yet? It had better bounce. just sayin'

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Ryder wrote:
im trying them right now, ill post back in a min. :D

Alright thanks cause I want to know which one looks better, Cyndaquil or Totodile...my money is on Totodile for some reason...

well you just lost your money. cyndaquil looks FAR better. XD totodiles lil avatar looks kinda....um.....squished?

if i can get my digital camera to work, ill upload some photos to photobucket and you can be the judge. or i could just trade you the starters that you need and you can see it yourself. check out my HGSS trading post. i added to it a bit. new starters, and other poke's as well.

I'm furious that Pidgey doesn't fly behind you & yet Zubat does...bah...whatever...Oh & I guess I did...I was afraid that Totodile's sprite would be a monsterous distortion...*sign*...well, Lopunny looks excellent, can't wait to obtain Ninetales &...wait, I'm done...well, how about their evolved forms...& also, Ryder I will request the starters from you...but not anytime soon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:

Ryder wrote:

lawence Codye wrote:
I'm furious that Pidgey doesn't fly behind you & yet Zubat does...bah...whatever...Oh & I guess I did...I was afraid that Totodile's sprite would be a monsterous distortion...*sign*...well, Lopunny looks excellent, can't wait to obtain Ninetales &...wait, I'm done...well, how about their evolved forms...& also, Ryder I will request the starters from you...but not anytime soon...

Lol, and ok. ill check out their evolved forms too. but im betting spoink is right and...
Spoinkable wrote:
{meganium} looks like an alien =( I'm kinda sad for it.

yep. meganium looked like an alien in the originals too. XD. its the color and the antennae, rofl.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think it's great that Cyndaquil looks better :D, I never really wanted any other starter and I was really hoping it won't look bad, thank god I can carry on looking forward to the game in piece :)
Also, that whole Pidgey thing really sucks :L

Btw Ryder what happened to your great Sig!!!?????

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, fire. i needed to put some more stuff in my sig (heart gold FC) but my siggy was full. :(

anyways, i tried out the kanto starters, and bulbasaur looks the best. squirtle is kinda blocky and charmander looks like he was put in one of those car mashers at junkyards and his tail fire went out. so is he dead?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have yet to try {spoink}

I'm gonna include it in my "team of pokemon that actually aren't that great but I still want to beat the Elite Four with them" team.
But that'll only be after I beat Red (the dude in the Mountain, not the game), which is close, but probably won't happen for a day or two.

Rest assured I'll update and express my like / dislike.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, spoink, is that a burn on what appears to be your fave pokemon? rofl. i tried a magnemite. me likes. except it kinda creeped me out when it randomly hugged me. XD

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Usually whoever im training, but if i could choose, Tyrannitar,Dragonite, or Mew once theres ane event or w/e

Hey im looking for shiny charmander,charmeleon,or charizard and a reg. latias pm me w'ell work sumtin out!!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

pidgey and spearow are more or less the exact same when they follow you. only difference is very slight shape change of the wings and beak, and coloring. the body is the same, the walking is the same. huh. feels like gamefreak cut some corners.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lol, but omg are you serious about the thing that they put out Charmander's tail?? :(
Thats really bad, especially after they said that when the tail goes out it dies!! Lol iot would be funny if you chose it from Oak later on in the game, went back to see him, and he shouted at you for killing his Pokemon!

Anyone tried the notch-eared Pichu, does it actually have the Notch in it's ear when it's following you?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, iFire, the pichus ear is still notched, even in the overworld, lol. :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yay! That's good, I was hoping they wouldn't just use the normal Pichu template for it. Thank the Pokemon Gods! Lol
Any new on which Hoenn & Sinnoh Starters looks best following you?

So we've got :

Cyndaquil from Johto
Bulbasaur from Kanto

That right?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yep. and torchic for hoenn. rofl.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:31 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

iFire wrote:
Yay! That's good, I was hoping they wouldn't just use the normal Pichu template for it.

yeah...& if you noticed, it's battle sprite is also different with a slightly different animation...

& yes, Bulbasaur looks the best of the Kanto starters...no words for...

& I figured Torchic would look the best out of the Hoenn starters...it does in General...lol...

Oh, & Sinnoh Starters anyone?...& do take your time cause I won't be accurantly back here that often anyway...so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*yawns* excuse meh, tired after playin late last night. anyways, im gonna try the sinnoh starters as soon as i find someone willing to trade back them to me from my pearl version. :D and i tried three different pichus, the shiny one, the special one, and a normal one. every one is different. :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I'm not playing my SS game right now so I could do it if you want Ryder...Nevermind, I stated playing it already...heh...

& I didn't notice the difference between the Shiny Pichu & a Normal Pichu...besides color what would that be?...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm mad. I tried feraligator and he looks terrible.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryder wrote:
lol, spoink, is that a burn on what appears to be your fave pokemon? rofl. i tried a magnemite. me likes. except it kinda creeped me out when it randomly hugged me. XD

I guess...
It's part of my dream team. Dream team because in my dream world where pokemon are real, you can battle with strategy and all of them have their strengths.
Where stats don't Actually matter.
Like in the anime, Ash rocked the elite four's world with a pikachu and a squirtle. I mean come on.

And I know right? My {tentacruel} decided to hug me, and I wondered if that'd kill a child?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Spoinkable wrote:
Ryder wrote:

And I know right? My {tentacruel} decided to hug me, and I wondered if that'd kill a child?

Lol, they hug you? I've just had them give me a "sunny smile".

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dan Roswald wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:
Ryder wrote:

Lol, they hug you? I've just had them give me a "sunny smile".

It's all a matter of Friendship...all a matter of friendship...all my pokemon have done this already at least twice...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next