First team to beat the leagea (name Stats Moves) :frustrated:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im looking for some good ideas and was wondering if anyone could help me :?:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Okay, first specify which version you plan to do this in Daimond, Pearl or Platinum...second, never double post when you can just edit your main post (especially when they were made the same day) & lastly what does "(name Stats Moves)" mean? I can help you but you have to be more specific first...just helping you here.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thank you Lawrence. I am new to this sight and dont know very much :?: . The game i am specify is Diamond/Pearl. (NameStatsMoves) means the moves they know The name of the Pokemon and there stats. Thank you for the hint about not posting two things on the same day in quick succesion.

Please could you tell me your team. I need a couple of tips.

Cheers :D {torterra} {staraptor} {luxray} {ambipom} {drifblim} {lopunny}

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
{torterra} Physical Type
Torterra has great ATK & DEF in that order & decent HP but it's SP ATK is dead weight & it's Sp DEF is not good either. It's SPE is it's lowest stats meaning that it's meant to attack second so simply avoid using moves that prelong the fight & also have no benefit at the same time like Leaf Storm...it is it's signature move but does special damage so instead if you want a powerful Grass attack how about Move Tutoring Wood Hammer on the it. Other good moves for it are Chrunch, Synthesis, Earthquake, Curse & Leech Seed...maybe look through TM/HMs too.

{staraptor} Physical Attack/Speed Type
Staraptor has great ATK & SPE but not much of anything else. Though it does have decent HP & DEF for a Flying/Normal-type but equally terrible SP ATK & SP DEF, both of which have the same low rating so avoid battling Electric-types & even though it doesn't learn any special attacks anyway, it's best to avoid them period. This pokemon if trained right will be one of your secret weapons of sort against the Elite 4. Good moves for it are Brave Bird, Close Combat, Take Down, Aerial Ace, Endeavor, Agility & Whirlwind...for Staraptor at least 1 TM/HM move is recommended.

{}

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]