It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Playing G/S just to compare to HG/SS 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i already have gold and crystal and when i get heartgold i am going to try to play my gold and HG exactly the same, same pokemon, same levels, same moves (if possible) just to compare between the two (mainly how much more difficult the pokemon in HG are and how much they expanded the world) i did just about the same thing, i compared the scenery and music with my yellow and LG, they were pretty close but LG expanded the size of the world ALOT...thats why i am extremely curious with what they did with HG/SS to remake it

so what im asking you to do is to share if you have any of the older virsions, what new version are you getting, why, if your going to compare the old with the new side by side like myself, and why

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't think it would be necessary for me to play them both at the same time to compare them because I have a pretty good memory of the old games and I think it would be kinda boring playing them both ecactly the same at the same time.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I for some reason always liked silver, and I am getting Soulsilver. I'll compare it to my gold, considering my silver is too precious to restart. I have like 20 MasterBalls, A couple Mews, Mewtwos, Ho-Ohs and a bunch of other good crap that I can't lose. I didn't use Gameshark either, I got Mew(two) from my Yellow. As for the MasterBalls, I'm sure we all know the duplication cheat by now.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]