It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mystery Gift 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've noticed that on the mystery gift menu it has an option that says receive from a friend. Does this men you can send mystery gifts, and how?

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think it's if you have a Wondercard, you can send it to your friends.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm wondering how, though, because there isn't a send wonder card option.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never really looked at that option, but I think there is some way to do it. Someone did a fake TRU shiny Shaymin event a while ago, for example.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's not that I want to make fake wonder cards, it's just that I want to transfer some to my diamond.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Actually, you use this for obtaining a Rilou with Aura Sphere from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

[color=#00FF00]Diamond --Friend Code: 2492-7598-5769 --Name: SUPER JK --Play Time: over 754 hours --ID No.: 05221
Pokedex: 493 Awe yeah! --Score: 60689 --Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007 --Card: Silver --Money: 999,999 poke[/color]

Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think the only mystery gifts that can be sent are the items given away in Japan for Platinum. e.g. The Secret Key was the first item to allow sharing with friends. The Secret Key is only for Platinum.

The Riolu with Aura Sphere is Mystery Gift from Wireless, I'm pretty sure. You can't transfer to friends Wonder Cards (except for the items which were enabled to share with friends). To receive a wonder card, you need to go to an event. Along with the pokemon/item that was given, a wonder card will come too.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, that's disapointing, I wanted to get the Alamos Darkrai wonder card from my pearl to my daimond.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]