It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 What was most frustrating for you in Sinnoh? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Going into the underground to try and get the necessary stones needed to evolve a couple pokes and to get the fossils. Could be down in the underground all day and not get 1 moon stone or a helix fossil! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Act Like you know.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm trying to chain for Ponyta shiny, but I sux!!! :frustrated:
Even if I'm doing it right, a random pokemon appear and break my chain... :censored:
My max for now is 16 in a row, 2 times. :cry:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my most frustrating thing in sinnoh were :
1)the constantly appearing {bibarel}
2)crossing the reverse dimention {giratina}
3) lack of {glalie} s {bagon} s {beldum} s
but the game was cool

Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The only frustration that I can distinctly remember is trying to train my Monferno during my Pearl story play-through. I remember how ludicrously long it took me to grind out levels, due to that offensively abysmal, pre-Infernape learnset. It could seldom kill anything on its own, so it had a big drag on its Exp. earnings for the longest time. Was worth it after it finally evolved, but I haven't before or since had that much difficulty in training a starter.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The thing that drives me really crazy in Pearl - and it probably exists in the others too but I'd like to hope not - is being unable to speed up dialogue.
OMG I still get frustrated each & every single solitary time I have to sit there & wait for what feels like hours for somebody to say something that I dont need to hear!! It makes me feel like :frustrated: argh!!

I also dont really have the patience to walk around on any kind of terrain that makes you move really slowly like the marsh. Getting aggravated just thinking about it LOL.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The first time I played Platinum, it was Gardenia. I started out with Piplup, and back then I was really dumb, so I didn't want to have to train up a fire type to beat her. So I got my brother to trade me really strong fire types... who didn't listen to me of course. :frustrated: Took me literally, exactly 27 times to beat her, won on the 28. ONLY because the lvl 26 Arcanine actually listened for once. Anyone else be that dumb their first time around?

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I haven't played Sinnoh games much, but linking with others in the underground was a bit frustrating. Nubs would always be stealing my crystals and invading my base, and always seem to be able to make it to their base before I can, even with a head start.

CuteKirlia wrote:
The first time I played Platinum, it was Gardenia. I started out with piplup, and back then I was really dumb, so I didn't want to have to train up a fire type to beat her. So I got my brother to trade me really strong fire types... who didn't listen to me of course. :frustrated: Took me literally, exactly 27 times to beat her, won on the 28. ONLY because the lvl 26 Arcanine actually listened for once. Anyone else be that dumb their first time around?

I once gave my friend a level 100 venusaur at the beginning of his fire red to make it easier for him. It didn't listen often, but when it did, it was a OHKO.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7