It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pokemon Ranch 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: in my own little planet, planing to destroy you all
I have a question. can an egg hatch in pr? cause I want it to say hatched in poke ranch. and just as a side comment, I'm having problems with filling up the ranch. I already deposited all my pokes except my current team {charizard}

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Living Arrow wrote:
I've got a question.

For a couple of weeks I've been saying "No" to Hayley twice to get her to bring one of the Pokemon that she trades each day. I still haven't managed to get her to bring 3 of them. But, for some reason, today when I said "No" twice, she just said "I know, I'll bring a red Pokemon" and now I've got an untradeable Crawdaunt on the way...

Has this happened to anyone else?

She's been bring random pokes for me as well, but i think i might have all the tradeables on the ranch already... (truth be told, i haven't checked) i think her bringing a trade poke also depends on how many wanted adds you've completed... try completing a few boards worth before signing out.

madarawolf wrote:
I have a question. can an egg hatch in pr? cause I want it to say hatched in poke ranch. and just as a side comment, I'm having problems with filling up the ranch. I already deposited all my pokes except my current team {charizard}

Get someone high lvl (high enough level that they can ohko the pokes you want to fill your ranch with with a 40 bp atk) with false swipe(<-a 40bp attack), and buy a few hundred balls (ten at a time of course, get more for your money that way) then go somewhere with poke you like, oh(almost)ko them with false swipe, catch em, and send em in. choosing an area with pokes in several different colors can make the pokepallet work better, as can varying where you catch the pokes. This is also a good time to try and catch the appropriate pokes for the special events (check gamefaqs).

To waste less balls, yawn, then false swipe, then throw.

another way to quickly fill your ranch is get too pokes that like eachother, leave them in the daycare, and just box all the eggs. you don't need to hatch them, so you can quickly amass many eggs, and if the two original pokes are lvl 100, you only have to pay 200p. Plus, if you put some good egg moves on there, you have lots of excelent trade fodder.

The eggs wont hatch in PR, if you want an interesting hatch message, run laps in the daycare , or other buildings that have actual titles :D
One fun thing to do with eggs in the ranch is to stack them. Pick one up and drop it on another. It thinks that one egg is riding the other, so they will sit there stacked for a while. (you can not stack more than two)

DOH! still forgot my WiiFC... it's coming, i promise.

I want to know how it decides what what poke you bring when you visit, my friend always shows up with his mew, and i used to visit with my Ho-oh, but now that my Ho-oh's not on the ranch, i don't know what i show up with.

Does anybody have further insight?

OK...i have my fc:
2227 6061 7583 3853

if you want visiters post yours here to link with every one, or pm it.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So, aside from the possibility of getting Phione and Mew, dose anyone else think this game is a waste of ten bucks?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Maybe a bit, but it does have some nice features. My boxes were full, so the extra 1,000 spots was worth the money to me... plus it's a good screen saver... fun to watch.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i got it a few days ago and it does make a nice screensaver and all the trades help a lot....i also like filling it im at 512 pokemon in it :D

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2