It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Deoxys Problem 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have a problem when I recruited Deoxys its moves were useless,no offensive attacks.Then what I did was to replace all of them by strengh but Deoxys don't recall moves.Gulpin says that its a special Pokemon.
What should I do to have offensive moves for Deoxys,if I have to use TM's its ok?

Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

IIRC, Deoxys comes with Psychic.
And yes, Gulpin can't remember any of Deoxys's moves unfortunately, due to his 4-formed-ness. TMs are fine, and if you want it to learn specific level-up moves, I recommend that when it's 1 level lower than the move you want, bring a Joy Seed, and wait until he changes to the form you want. Then use the Joy Seed and make him learn the move.

It's frustrating, I know.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It may have someting to do with it changing forms, but I'm not sure.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A breakthrough! Deoxys cannot remember moves, as it says so in the guide. To teach it offensive moves, simply level it up in attack forme to where it can learn moves. If it is Lv100, though, you will have to use TMs.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]