It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Icon problem 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The icons in my MD game which is the picture of the Pokemon.Mostly in my icons characters in the storyline only have those icons.And I have a suspecion of that my MD game is fake because I bought it in a cheap price.

Also when I let my Charizard or my Articuno to use their Heat Wave or Powder Snow in a room.There's a map right,the red icon which means it's a foe then when the moves are now finished then the Pokemon is now fainted the red icon still there it's not moving and no Pokemon is in that certain place but there's a cure for it just pressing select,but I'm not sure if it's okay.

My questions:
*is it normal that some Pokemon doesnt have icons?
*is my MD game fake (it has never been corrupted,it lasts for me in 6 or more months)?
*is it also normal that the red icon remains?

Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:54 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It's a weird bug in the game, that occasionally when you use a room-attacking move, the red dots sometimes remain. They won't move but they'll be on the map and no Pokemon will be there. It'll go away over time, or if you press Select to blacken the screen and look at your mini-map. Any "empty" red dots should vanish immediately once you press Select.

So no, it's not a fake game. I have this problem frequently. Don't worry over it.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What about the pokemon pictures?

Because in my game pokemon in the storyline only have pictures with emotions as well.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:15 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

aldrin ralph wrote:
What about the pokemon pictures?

Because in my game pokemon in the storyline only have pictures with emotions as well.

I don't quite understand what you mean by that. Do you mean when you talk to the Pokemon in the village, you always see their faces in the little box? And usually most of them just speak normal after the story mode is beaten (i.e. defeat Rayquaza once).

Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yes. My problem is about pictures of Pokemon giving a reward like Azurill.Azurill is not a part of th storyline.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:49 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The Pokemon that give you pictures at the ends of rewards are Mankey, Smeargle, Shiftry, Jumpluff, all the starters, Alakazam, Charizard, Tyranitar, Snubbull, Granbull, Lombre, Golem, Blastoise, Octillery, Ninetales, Gengar, Whiscash, and a few others I don't care to remember...no, Azurill isn't part of the storyline...
That's odd. Well, in a way that could be a good thing...more flavor in the game.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i think i noticed the same thing actually. for example when you get back from a mission i think the character says something like "well that was a big day - its time to go to sleep" (even after tiny woods lol). im pretty sure that is accompanied by a picture of the character in a little window at the bottom of the screen, although you only get the picture for certain pokemon - basically the ones that have something to do with the storyline. i guess they just couldnt be bothered making a detailed picture of every pokemon just in case you decided to do a rescue mission with azurill for example! hope that makes sense. and no i dont think your game has anything wrong with it :)

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

If you are referring to the character portraits and not individual Pokemon sprites, then there's nothing wrong. Only Pokemon species which are involved in the main storyline have portraits.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

actualy no i have the game and YES some portates do appear even if the pokemon isn't part of the story line reson. One they will be in the future or 2 they could have been.

i'm silver not gold (darn)

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, a Gengar and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's fine, the same thing happens to my game.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]