It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sapphirath wrote:
Charizard15 wrote:
In order to evole yourself and your partner you must do the following.
Get Manaphy.
Get Palkia & Dialga
Go to Marine Resort with Manaphy.

Recycle is good when you do it!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: Stupid AI.
Haha...agreed...but the problem's solved if you link the move with something else....

{charmander} grows better than {charmeleon} but {charmeleon} grows like {charizard} get it ? :shock:
Really? That's totally weird...man...that means I should not have evolved my Charmander....But I noticed something...many pokemon grow really slowy once they're past lvl 60...is that supposed to be the way all Pokemon grow? Anyway....can u guys pls tell me where you got this info? Cos I really need to see for myself to understand...
They all get like that. When they do you should just evolve them>....

Thu May 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Need some advice? post here I can help you. :D

Fri May 09, 2008 12:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I rock at PMD2. I've already creamed Darkrai, and I did 684 damage to Palkia once. {palkia} {mudkip} {charmander}

Sat May 10, 2008 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can help anybody, and I've unlocked every dungeon, so don't worry if you're stuck somewhere in the postgame. :D

Sat May 10, 2008 2:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Google Yelloman's wondermail shop. He has tons of it! {charmander}

Sat May 10, 2008 2:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

johnwolf wrote:
that move is primly a remake the tm move. so no i can't say there is.

I'd just play around with it and see what happens... {charmander}

Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
By the way, if anyone needs to find a generator for PMD 2 take this link:
http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeo ... ermail.php
To get the Nintendo Event/Wifi dungeons, select one of them for the dungeon category and for the mission objective put down "Special Search".

I'm open for advice in for the game, ask for anything. Strategies to beat Darkrai at level 50 using no reviver seeds or any troubler you may be having. My Team Is Blaziken, (Spike) Torterra (Ulesus, he was my starter) and Magnezone. (Magnezone, uncreative, I know.)

Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I beat him at 47.

Anyway, I've got something I'd like to share.

The Hyper Rank in PMD2 is the equivalent of the Lucario Rank, in that they both require 15,000 points.

Using the number I got for the "To Next Rank" when I reached the Hyper Rank, I deduced that the final rank, Master Rank, requires seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred and seventy-seven points.

77,777 points.

How's THAT for something to look forward to!?

Fri May 16, 2008 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
DNA wrote:
I beat him at 47.

Anyway, I've got something I'd like to share.

The Hyper Rank in PMD2 is the equivalent of the Lucario Rank, in that they both require 15,000 points.

Using the number I got for the "To Next Rank" when I reached the Hyper Rank, I deduced that the final rank, Master Rank, requires seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred and seventy-seven points.

77,777 points.

How's THAT for something to look forward to!?
Judt imagine all the bank space you'll have for that rank...

Sat May 17, 2008 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It's only 25 pages (200 items) more than the Hyper Rank, so says my guide. (It lists 1000 items in storage, but for the points required it lists '?'.)
I've been going a while and have around 34K points so far.
Have you ever noticed that when you take multiple missions, you only get rewards for 1 less? I took 5 missions in Crevice Cave this morning and only got 4 reward dishings-out. ...Messed up.

Sat May 17, 2008 11:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Any advice for someone starting over (for the third time)??? {charmander} {squirtle} {bulbasaur}

Tue May 20, 2008 6:18 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Charizard15 wrote:
Any advice for someone starting over (for the third time)??? {charmander} {squirtle} {bulbasaur}

Do what you did the second and first times...

Tue May 20, 2008 7:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For the first time I was Chimchar and had Piplup.
Restarted because of monster houses.
Then I was Chimchar and had Turtwig.
Evil Person erased it... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm at Hyper rank and I'm still 55237 points away from the next rank...you mean there are rankS after the next one? Anyway, I finally found the Website that provides stat lists for Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon 2, it's http://www.upokecenter.com ...it turns out that evolving later or earlier doesn't make much of a difference for a Pokemon. :)

Thu May 22, 2008 4:04 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I didn't think so either, because after I reached lv 36 my stat gains started getting dismal.

And the only rank after Hyper is Master.

I have around 36000 points or so... Haven't been keeping track; I've been EV training funny stuff.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Currently, my best player-partner combo is Pikachu-Chikorita, with Pikachu-Torchic and Charmander-Chikorita behind it.

So far, the only thing I dislike about this game is the limited storage space....and you have to store your items before you enter the dojo or you LOSE them. <<

Thu May 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've been playing Dark with Munchies and Kip (guess what kinds they are) Anyways, throughout the game i trained Luke (my riolu) to be one helluva support player. Now i'm at the temporal tower and :shock: I can't bring him :frustrated: I wish i had known from the outset that i couldn't bring team members to the final chapters of the game! I wouldv'e played through the rest of the game with just my two had i known that, split the exp a little less, right? Anyways, i got creamed, then lost all of my orbs trying to rescue a friend of mine from lvl 14 of the hidden land. (BTW, if someone could same GreenGust from the 14th lvl of the hidden land, tell him munchlax (it should be in the game words, but munchies isn't) sent you, i'll be extremely grateful. I'll try to get the rescue code soon, if i can figure out where to find it after i accepted the job. It's been up there for a few week now, so if you sort by the date added, it should be easy to find.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Anyone else notice how hard it is to get a Jolly nature during the questions at the beginning? I'm trying to get a Jolly result so I can get Totodile, but it's so difficult. All I usually get is brave(Pikachu), Naive(Chimchar) and Docile(Charmender). :/

Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thank you! Blazikendude. :D

For the Wondermail Generator

Lanpar-Buy a guide for the game at a store like Gamestop. It helps you become the Pokemon you want. :D

Last edited by Manaphy10 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 23, 2008 7:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My favorite game! :D

Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My first team was {charmander} and {turtwig} but I started over regret it every day but I started over and now my team is {squirtle} and {chikorita}

I like this team to.

Mon May 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lanpar wrote:
Anyone else notice how hard it is to get a Jolly nature during the questions at the beginning? I'm trying to get a Jolly result so I can get Totodile, but it's so difficult. All I usually get is brave(Pikachu), Naive(Chimchar) and Docile(Charmender). :/

Are you serious? I got it on my second try! I had gotten Piplup the first time through, and I restarted because my nephew pressed the power button...

I got the orange color twice, though...so yea...

I need someone to rescue me though. I posted it in the rescue thread...

Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In darkness, how do you evolve Gligar? I've tried levelling it up while holding razor fang and razor claw.

Mon May 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You need the Lunar Ribbon, not the Razor Fang.

Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My main team is currently Meowth and Chikorita, with Machop and a recently hatched Dratini(my first hatched member).

I'm trying to get to Gold Rank before I face Mespirit at Quicksand Cave, but things are starting to go uphill, difficulty wise, and my main duo's at level 26-27, can't remember which.

Tue May 27, 2008 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next